A touching farewell message to colleagues is a message that you can share with your co-workers and other office mates enumerating what will be much missed when you leave the organization. If you have been assigned to work in a new workplace by your company and hope that they will understand that you are leaving because of this, then this message will help you explain the reason for departure. In it, you could mention more things about your future plans and take care of any office information that might be relevant.
Touching Farewell Message To Colleagues
1. I leave this farewell message to my colleagues, to be able to express my appreciation for your time and effort. And I sincerely thank everyone here on behalf of the team.
2. Colleagues,Maybe you hardly heard of me. I was a stranger to you. But from my heart, I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for all your love and care even though we were not close friends. Our paths may cross for just a while but now you are an intimate part of my life.
3. I am leaving this job, but I will never forget you. You have touched my life in so many ways. This has been the best two years of my life and I’ve enjoyed every second of it.
4. I have worked with each of you for well over seven years and although I am leaving the company later this month, I will not leave without taking a moment to tell you how proud I am to have been your manager. You are each a part of my life, and you will always hold a special place in my heart. Each one of you has contributed in such magnificent ways to making me the person I am today, and I will be forever grateful for that!
5. Even though we are no longer co-workers, we will definitely forever be friends. You have taught me so much and I have thoroughly enjoyed every second of our time together. I wish you the best of luck in your new endeavors and pray that life treats you with kindness. And if you ever need anything my door is always open… always!
6. You are my inspiration to work with so much passion and love. You have helped me grow as both a professional and a man. I cannot tell you how much I have enjoyed working with you, and I hope we will be able to keep in touch for many years to come. I want you to know that I am extremely grateful for everything you have done for me, and the countless times you have made me laugh. I wish you the very best in your new endeavor!
7. You have been so incredibly generous with your friendship, given us support and advice and entertained my pasta fart jokes. I have grown professionally, spiritually and personally because of you. We’ll miss you more than you’ll ever know, but we will still try to find ways to communicate. Thanks for sharing a part of your life with us. It truly meant the world to me.
8. Thank you so much for your support and friendship in the past 14 years. I will truly miss being part of this team, but it is time for me to move on to bigger and better things. I will always remember the great times in our break rooms, watching movies, singing around the piano at karaoke night, playing cards or board games together, spending days at the beach and enjoying your company at fun events both here and out of town! I wish all of you a wonderful future full
9. I’d like to give you a farewell note to express my love and gratitude. My heart is full of emotion. I miss you so much!
10. I never in a million years thought I would find myself typing out any kind of farewell message, but this is one I cannot avoid. My time here at (company name) has been amazing and rewarding, as well as a lot of fun. I will miss all my dear friends and colleagues that have made working here such a great experience. Words cannot even begin to express how much you have all meant to me. You have made the last two years worth everything to me, it’s amazing.
11. I will be forever grateful for all the amazing relationships I’ve made and all the good times we had. I’ll miss you, but I hope that you’ll remember me when you make it big!
12. Thank you for being such great people and making my 4 years here so memorable. Constantly surrounded by such wonderful friends has made my time at XYZ company so enjoyable and I will miss you all. The memories we have shared together will always be inside of me and I wish nothing but happiness for you all in the future.
13. I’ve shared many laughs, good times and a lot of hard work with you. I admire your professional skills and rely on you for advice. I wish you all the best in all that you do. Remember me when the job market is slow! I’ll always remember us.
14. It is with heavy heart that I say goodbye. I want you to know that you will always be missed. Every time I’m in the break room and see your cake sitting on the table, your memory will flood back and make me smile. Went out to lunch and ordered our favorite sandwich? You came to mind, but most importantly I thought of you and how much fun we had.
15. You have my sincerest gratitude for all of your help in making this a quick and easy process for me. I will definitely continue to refer others to you, and hope to keep in touch with you. It’s been wonderful working with you and I appreciate all that you have done!
16. I love you all so much. I never could have asked for a better family. Thank you for all the love and support! I will miss you all dearly but I will be back in the near future- especially if you bring me donuts!
17. I don’t want to tell you all goodbye this weekend, but I’m so glad that I can see you for the last time. You are the best colleagues in the world that I’ve ever met. Don’t forget me and carry on your future life. Let’s meet again when we know each other well.”
18. My work year has come to a close, and it is time for me to say goodbye. There are so many people I’ve met through my job, but none so touching as you. Spending all those lunch hours talking with you really made this job special. I hope your dreams come true; I will be thinking of you always.We shared so many laughs, tears, and adventures. I love you, man. Thank you for being such a great friend.
19. I have thoroughly enjoyed working with you all. You are a talented and a committed team, and I believe the company is in good hands with your leadership. I wish you nothing but the best; may all of your dreams be realized. Good luck and farewell.
20. Goodbye and good luck everybody. I am going to miss the stress, the deadlines, and all of your optimism in never meeting those deadlines.
21. Thank you for everything you have done for me, I will never forget any of it. I will be forever grateful to you all. I’m so thankful for this job and the people I got to work with. Your the reason why my college years were so much fun!
22. It’s time for me to leave. It’s not easy to let go and move on. You guys are like family. I’m going to miss the way we’d all get together and take down the bad guys, but I’ll never forget you. We’ve been through a lot together these past few years, so here’s a toast to our future endeavors – may they be as memorable as the ones we’ve experienced together!
23. I’d like to thank all of you for letting me be a part of this amazing team over the past few years. It’s been such a great experience working together on some very challenging projects. I will miss each and every one of you, but know that we will stay in touch. Feel free to drop by my office anytime you have questions or need help with anything. I’ll miss our lunches and coffees, unfortunately work doesn’t let us have those any more.
24. Thank you for being such a wonderful group of people. You have made my job a pleasure and I have grown to love each one of you as if you were my own children. To Smith, thank you so much for encouraging me on this project, I don’t know what I would have done without your input. To Jack, thank you for being my rock and always lending an ear to whatever problems came along. One of the hardest things to do in this world is to say goodbye.
25. I want you to know that it has been a pleasure working with you, helping in any way I could. You are all made up of great people and I am lucky to have been able to work with each one of you for as long as I did.
26. As I look back, I realise that I have forged a new set of friends for myself at work. As this is my last day with you all, I want to thank you for making my work days fun, exciting and memorable. Have a great life ahead. God bless you all!
27. I couldn’t have asked for better colleagues, better friends. I thank god we met and have gone through everything over the years. Best wishes in your future endeavors, and I hope that in 10 years you will look back on our days together with fond memories and a smile. Be well, my friend.I will truly miss you all. I’ve had a great time with you during my time here. I wish only the best for you, and please don’t hesitate to call me if you need anything.
28. I guess it’s my turn to write something about you. I’ve heard some great stories about what an awesome person you were, and that you will be greatly missed by everyone. You always had a smile on your face, no matter how bad of a day you were having. You were always ready with a helping hand, even when it got you into trouble. Most of all, you are being missed because everyone knew you as a really good friend.
29. I’d like to thank you for everything. You are all so talented and skilled. Each of you has made an impact and I value each of you as a friend and colleague. I am honored to have spent time with you all at this great institution. If there is anything I can do, please don’t hesitate to give me a call or come see me. Best of luck to all of you in the future and I hope that we cross paths again in another setting someday!I’m grateful to have crossed paths with so many wonderful people and I’m glad to have shared these special moments with you all. I have no complaints, only fond memories. Best wishes to you all, keep your heads up and hold the course. We’ll cross paths again some day in the future for sure!
30. For as long as I can remember and even though I’m leaving soon, you mean a lot to me. You have been someone I could always depend upon for support. Through thick and thin you’ve helped me with everything. Not only that, but I could also lean on you when I was feeling down or needed a good laugh. While we may not have always seen eye-to-eye, we did grow much closer throughout the years.
31. Thank you for the opportunity to work with you. There are a few things I will miss most about this place. First of all, are you guys! You treated me like family and were always there when I needed advice, moral support or just a shoulder to cry on. I am going to miss our daily discussions as much as I will miss seeing the smiles and laughs every time we “gossiped” about our colleagues, bosses and customers. But most of all, I am going to miss you all.