A thank you letter to my long distance boyfriend is something you should write to express your appreciation. See below best letter to send to him below.
Thank You Letter To My Long Distance Boyfriend
- Thank you for your continued love, support, and encouragement from afar. I often get anxious and nervous about our relationship long-distance, but your pictures and kind words have been a tremendous comfort.
- Thank you for being my best friend. I’m extremely thankful that we are far apart right now because only then can I see how important you are to me. Although it’s really hard not to have you close, it’s a great opportunity to appreciate what we had.
- Thank you for being in my life. You are definitely one of my best friends, and I don’t know where I would be without you. Thanks to you, I know what it means to love and to be loved in return.
- Thank you for always making it a point to video chat with me. Even though we live far apart, I still feel close to you because we are on video call every night. I appreciate that you always let me talk about my day and share my worries and concerns without any judgment.
- Thank you for already welcoming me after I moved. It was so crazy. I am so thankful to have you here. Thank you for always believing in me and giving me your support every day. I love you so much!
- Thank you for being so understanding. It’s so hard to be apart from the person you love, but I know we can get through it.
- Thank you for talking to me every night. I miss being able to hold you and talk (not text) with you, but it is nice getting to know our relationship in a different way.
- Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to call me on my birthday and wish me a happy birthday. It was so great to hear your voice after such a long period of silence. I hope your midterms are going well. I’ll see you in three weeks when I come back home!
- Thank you for being so nice and understanding. I have a lot of fun whenever we talk on the phone, but it gets really lonely sometimes. I know you are doing your best to make me happy, and so I’m thankful that we have each other in this long-distance relationship.
- Thank you for calling me regularly, even when you are so busy. It means the world to me that we can talk to each other whenever we want or need to. I often think of our plans for when we can see each other next. You are the nicest boyfriend a girl could have, and I’m happy that we have found one another!
- Thank you for being kind and considerate. And thank you for always being there for me, whether it is a five-minute phone call or a weekend getaway. I’m happy we found each other.
- Thank you for putting up with my long-distance relationship with you. I’m so happy we have it, and I know that I have to work on my time management skills. But I feel like if anyone can put up with it, it is you.
- Thank you so much for your thoughtful present. You will never know how much it means to me. I was so happy when I opened the box.
- I know that it is extremely hard to be living so far away from me, and that the distance between us feels like it’s growing wider and wider. However, I would never want to lost touch with you and I support everything you do. You have always been a part of my life, and you will always be in my heart.
- Thank you for being patient with me as I learn to live without seeing you every day. I know it is tough for you, but your strength and understanding gives me hope that when I finish school and can be with you, things will be even better.
- Thank you for being patient when I have trouble writing letters. Your last letter was so thoughtful and your comment on the sunset made my day.
- Thank you for being my boyfriend. I’m really happy we’re doing this long-distance thing because it has really strengthened our relationship. I miss you a lot. I can’t wait to see you soon!
- Thank you for being the most amazing boyfriend. You support me in all of my decisions and are always there to listen to me and make me feel better when I feel down. Also, thank you for the beautiful flowers!
- Thank you for being an amazing boyfriend, loving and caring and such a great support. Our time apart is really hard on me, but I know we’ll make it through obstacles like these.
- Thank you for being so supportive and understanding as I deal with my family. I know it hasn’t been easy for you to hear me talk about them and their divorce issues. Thank you for being there.
- Thank you for always being there for me. I know that sometimes it isn’t easy but I appreciate it nonetheless. Even though our relationship is long distance, we are closer than some couples who are in the same state. Thank you for everything.
- Thank you for being there for me when I need to vent about my problems. I’m so lucky to have someone who loves me and understands me even though we are far apart and cannot see each other very often. Your letters are one of the things that keeps me going every day. Thank you!
- I just wanted to say thank you for always being there for me when I need you the most. Thank for always being there for me and for just making me feel better about things when things get stressful. I really appreciate having you around and I can’t wait till we can be together again.
- Thank you for the card you sent me. I really liked it. It was really sweet that you took the time to write that to me when you are so far away from me.
- Thank you for the gift card. It was incredibly thoughtful. I can’t wait till we can travel to the places you’ve been and visit these beautiful places together. I know how much your job requires of you, and it means a lot that despite this, you are still so thoughtful of me and my interests.
- Thank you for never giving up on us, even though it has been so hard to have a long-distance relationship in this stage of our lives. I am the happiest I have ever been because of you and I love you.
- Thank you for understanding why I can’t call you all the time. I know it is hard, but please know that I care about you and I want to talk to you as much as possible when I see you again. Thank you for all of the support and encouragement.
- Thank you for visiting me this past weekend. I know we live far apart, but your visits make my days even better. I was hoping for a visit soon and you surprised me by coming! I cannot wait until you come again and our next trip together.
- Thank you for staying with me when my father passed away. I know that it would have been easier to leave, but you are amazing and I’m glad we’ve been able to work through these rough times together.
- Thank you for being so understanding when I have to say no to your invitations. It’s hard to balance our relationship and my long-distance commitments, but we make it work because we both make compromises. Thank you for being wonderful!
- Thank you for sending flowers on my birthday. It really meant a lot to me. I was so busy working today I forgot to call you back, but I will soon.
- Thank you for taking the time each day to talk to me on Skype. It makes my day so much better and I look forward to it all day. I really do appreciate the time and effort you put into our relationship, even though we are apart.
- Thank you for your birthday gift. Every time I use the new watch, I think about you and how much I love you and miss you. I can never thank you enough for being the perfect boyfriend.
- Thank you for coming to visit me. It was very nice having you here, and I am so happy we got to spend time together. I had a blast, and I hope you did too. Thank you for putting up with my hectic work schedule and for bringing me a fun present from your home state.
- Thank you for sending me that picture of my favorite animal! It made me very happy. I miss you so much, but when I see your face and all our pictures together, it helps me know that I am not alone. Thank you for all the gifts you have given me, and thank you for never giving up on us even if we are far apart.
- Thank you for always being there for me. I am so lucky to have met you through a mutual friend who knows how much we both mean to each other. Thank you for encouraging me and supporting me every day – I wouldn’t be where I am right now without your help.
- Thank you for being there for me on the days I can hear your voice and, on the days, I miss you so much that I find it hard to focus. You are always there to pick me up, if not with a phone call, then with a short message or some flowers.
- Thank you for being my rock. Whenever I feel like I can’t take it anymore, your encouraging words and videos on Snapchat get me through. Thank you for being patient with me while I adjust to this season of my life.
- I know distance adds challenges to our relationship and I am grateful for your patience with me and all that we are dealing with.
- I’m writing to express my appreciation for all you do and to think of the possibility’s life has in store for us. Good things are coming our way.
- Thank you for being supportive of my writing goals and helping me focus on that. I’m glad to have a person I trust who will be honest with me when I fall back into some old habits of trying to sell myself short.
- Thank you for being my long-distance boyfriend. I have lots of other close friends that I can talk to, and you are the only one that really understands what it’s like to be apart from someone. For that, I can be very grateful.
- Thank you for being my long-distance boyfriend. I know we have never met but it wasn’t an easy task finding a guy who would be happy sending me pictures of the road signs at a distance, reading my texts at random times of night and missing my when I’m not home. When I moved to Taiwan, it was especially difficult due to the time difference, but you have still been there for me when I have felt alone and lonely.
- It’s a little weird having to write thank you notes to someone that I don’t see on a regular basis. However, I need to as I am very excited and grateful that you decided to take the leap and spend time with me remotely. I truly believe that this is what we were meant to do and our relationship is only getting stronger as a result.
Also See: Romantic Good Night Messages For Long Distance Relationship