Sometimes life is easy and on your side but other times things come your way that are difficult to handle. Sometimes you make mistakes and you don’t know how to face someone, especially when they’re family. To fix it all you need is some help from these Sorry On Behalf Of My Brother Quotes.
Sorry On Behalf Of My Brother Quotes
- I wanted to say I’m sorry to you on behalf of my brother. He has been incapable of spelling, numbers, and working for twenty years. He told me he couldn’t figure out how to send a text message that said “I love you.” So, I am sending this email for him. I hope it gets there ok, since he uses AOL for everything and can’t figure out how to “forward” anything.
- Hi, my name is Sue and I wanted to apologize on behalf of my brother, James. We all know he’s a big jerk, so what can I say? Nobody’s perfect. We hope you had a great Halloween and we hope Jimmy didn’t scare you too much. He has a lot of anger issues and with the way his wife treats him he needs to get it out somehow! Sorry again!
- I want you to know that I’m so sorry on behalf of my brother. He’s never really been the nicest person and has always had a problem getting along with everyone. I just want you to know that he would never say any of this, but he means the world to me and knows how special you are. I’m sorry that my siblings have been hard to reach lately and they’ve been letting me take over everything.
- I’m really sorry for his behavior. He’s just a stupid kid. He needs time to recover from this and adjust to everything that is happening around him. He is under a lot of stress, which he doesn’t know how to handle. Please forgive my brother for what he has done to hurt you and I hope that we can live in peace.
- I am really sorry for my brother’s wrong doings. My brother, Chris, is not that bad. I just want you to know that he is a good guy who sometimes annoys me a lot. Hope we can go to school together and study hard together, maybe we will have the same major at university or even the same job in the future…and then we would spend a happy family life together.
- I’m really sorry for what my brother did to you. It may be true that he is my sibling, but I am more into the fact that you are my friend. I understand that he had wronged you somehow, but if it’s okay with you please accept my apology for his actions. And if possible we can still be friends.
- I’m really sorry if my brother’s ever upsets you, if he has a bad day and takes it out on you, or fights with you. I wish there was an easier way to put it but my brother is just a jerk sometimes. I love him so much but sometimes he pushes away the most important people in his life, including you and me. If this offends you or hurts you please forgive me.
- Hey there how are you I’m sorry for my brother’s actions I’m very disappointed in his actions and will talk to him about it as soon as he gets home from work thank you very much.
- Hey, I know you’ve been feeling bad lately, so I wanted to tell you that this won’t happen again. I’m really sorry for my brother’s behavior and if there’s anything I can do to fix this, it is done! Just let me know.
- I’m really sorry for my brother’s attitude towards you. I love my brother very much and his wrong doings does not affect our relationship, I’m just worried about him. I don’t want the bad behavior to bring trouble to the family. I will try my best to patch up the relationship between me and my brother in future.
- I’m really sorry for my brother’s wrongdoings on you, I will take care of this because I really care about you. If my brother happen to be in the city you are in, please let me know and I will do everything you want to do. He is not just a brother but also my friend so I’ll try to help him. Again, sorry for what happened and hope your happy everyday.
- Hello, My name is Reginald and I wanted to let you know how sorry I am for my brother’s behavior.
- I’m really sorry for my brother’s wrong doings. I thought you should know that he likes to video tape people walking in the city and post it online. He finds it funny and has done this without your permission or knowledge. Please accept my sincere apologies. I hope we can still be friends.
- I am really sorry for the way my brother acted. Some people are just like that, no matter how much you try to teach them some lessons, they never learn. I hope one day he would realize how important you are too him.
- I know you are heartbroken right now. I wish things could be different. If only there was something I could do to fix what has happened. It gets hard to be a sibling sometimes, especially when it comes to our feelings. I am sorry if anything I said made you feel unwanted, or unloved. Please forgive me for my brothers behavior. He is a great guy, though he doesn’t show it often enough.
- I love my little brother, I know he can be a little insensitive sometimes and says things he doesn’t mean. He has grown up in a very difficult environment, and I know it can bring out the worst in him. Although he has hurt you, I hope you will still love him as much as I do. Sorry once more for all the harm my brother has done to you.
- Dear Ms. Anderson, I’m really sorry for my brother’s behavior. He didn’t mean to hurt you or attack you. He has been in lots of trouble before but we never thought he was capable of doing something like that. We hope you can forgive him and understand his background story. I want to apologize for my brother before this gets serious. And thank you for looking after my parents and working hard to nurture and feed them. We are thankful for your help and would like to make an
- I want to apologize for my brother’s actions. He is the best boyfriend a girl could ask for, but he had a lot of problems in his past which has caused him to be unhappy, so his attitude may be rude and angry at times. My brother Chris loves me so much and would do anything for me. He just needs another chance to make it up to you. So give him another chance and thank you!
- Dear Gilbert, I’m really sorry for your lost. It’s all my brother’s fault because he loves to fight and make things up. Sorry for all this mess. From your best friend, Francine.
- I’m so sorry for all the mean things my brother did to you, didn’t know he would ever do that. Its not like him at all, he is usually a good person…Sorry!
- I’m so sorry for what my brother has done to you. I hope that you are feeling better, and I wish that it doesn’t ruin your senior year. My parents got into a huge fight when they found out, and now they are divorced. I know how hard it is to go through something like this, but please know that I’m here for you if you need me in any way.
- Dear Allison, I’m really sorry for what my brother did to offend you. It was undeserved and he should have just talked to you instead. He had no right to do that, especially in school! I wish I would have been there before all that happened. My name is (your name) and he is (brother’s name). Ask me if you want any more information.
- I hope you can forgive me for all that my brother did to you. I’m afraid he is still in denial about what’s going on with his life. He is the oldest of 4 and most likely the beginning of many negative habits.
- I love you and I’m sorry that my brother did those things to you. It makes me sick that anyone could even think of doing such horrific things to someone as wonderful as you. He doesn’t deserve to have a family or friends like us. You’re a sweet girl, please forgive us for not seeing sooner. If there is anything we can do for you just let me know. We will always be here for you if you need us, no matter what.
- To my best friend of the past 14 years, I’m so sorry for the pain and abuse my brother has put you through. He was very wrong in his treatment of you. In fact, I’m angry at him for it because he does not deserve a woman as wonderful as you. Since I’m your best friend, I couldn’t keep quiet about it anymore. You deserve better and I’m here to give you all the love that he ever could.
- I’m sorry for what my brother did to you. It was so horrible what he did to you, and it kind of hurt me too. I’m not sure why he did this, but it is unacceptable. I hope that you can forgive me because I didn’t know about this plan, but I just want to make it up to you. It’s not like the time when my brother was drunk, danced in front of those girls at the rookie party.
- I am sorry that he hurt you. He is my younger brother and I hope someday you will find it in your heart to forgive him and pass on the message that I am very sorry for what he did to you.
- Even though he wasn’t supposed to hit you, I know he deeply regrets it. Please forgive him for the mistake that he made. We all love you and we never want you to leave us. You are a very important person to our family and we don’t want to lose you!
- I am so sorry for what my brother did to you. All I can wish for is that you take the high road and forgive him. I know it will be hard, and if you need anything don’t hesitate to reach out.
- I’m so sorry my brother did those things. He can be a jerk sometimes. I promise he won’t bother you again. I love you and I want to make it up to you by taking you out for dinner tomorrow night. Dinner is on me!
- I am so sorry for what my brother did to you. He has had a rough life and I know the things he did to you were very hard on you. I know that if it were possible, he would do anything to take it all back. My brother is not a woman hater, however he is someone who simply doesn’t realize his actions due to his childhood. He will go to anger management classes and stay out of your way from now on, so please forgive him.
- I know you were hurt by my brother. I know what he did to you was wrong. I know he shouldn’t have taken your trust and used you for his own selfish gain. I’m so sorry you had to go through that, but my brother has always been in trouble with the law, and was never able to keep anything going for very long. There is good news though, my brother is locked up again. He wont be back out until he gets out of jail sometime in the future.
- I’m sure you are a fantastic person, and I do apologize for my brother’s actions. If you ever need anything from me, don’t be afraid to ask. I am just not too good at these love things.
Also See: Apology Message On Behalf Of Someone