Sorry If I Offended You With My Words Quotes: Words have power. That’s why it’s so important to choose your words wisely at work or anywhere. And this is equally true for what you say to the boss and what you say to your colleagues. But sometimes people express themselves in a way that offends others. If this happens, you can apologize with these funny quotes about saying sorry.
Sorry If I Offended You With My Words
- Sorry if I offended you with my words. Your the first person to really care about me and I just want to be able to fantasize sometimes, but deep down when it comes right down to it you mean everything to me and without your love I don’t know what I would do.
- I am sorry if I offended you with my words. I hope that you can forgive me, as I am only trying to get a message out through poetry. If you would take the time to look beyond the poetry and see my real feelings, and not take anything personally, then you should be able to read what is written here.
- Firstly, I am sorry if I offended you with my words. I have been living in a fantasy world all this while. In my imagination, the most beautiful woman on the planet would come and sweep me off my feet. Sure enough she would be perfect. She would love me just as much that I love her, passionate and caring, a great cook and hell of a good kisser. Needless to say, I found out she doesn’t exist and that was rather rudely awakened to by you.
- I am always quick to offend, so I’m sorry if I offended you with my words. My words are sometimes sharp & my blade cuts deep, but that is because I fear that as you cut through my tough exterior you will find nothing underneath. My words are harsh and cutting because every time you speak to me all I hear are the voices of people who have hurt me in the past. All these voices telling me that there is nothing of true value in me.
- If you’ve read this far, and have been offended by my words, I’m sorry. That wasn’t my intention. If you didn’t feel like you could understand the pain I was going through, I’m sorry. I guess all I want to say is that you are my best friend, and no matter what we go through- every bad thing, every hard thing- I want you to know that I love you more than words can say. You will never understand how much you mean to me.
- I’m sorry if I offended you. I didn’t mean to hurt you or make you feel bad about yourself. Just bear in mind that I don’t have any intent to hurt anyone especially you. I’m sorry!
- I thought long and hard about this letter. Did I hurt your feelings? Did I insult you? Did I offend you? I’m sorry if I did, but it’s only because that is the last thing in this world I want to do.
- Sorry if I sounded rude, my meaning wasn’t clear. It’s all the end of things we care about, it’s all the bad times that we don’t see. So, you had your doubts, but so did I. And I can tell you right now that I don’t understand. I know that the road looks long, but we will make it through our lives.
- I don’t mean to be rude or offensive but I have to tell you something. I want you and my friend Daryl to stay friends. I just want you to know that if there is something going on between the two of you that I’m okay with it. Daryl is my best friend and if he’s happy that makes me happy. Please don’t misunderstand what I’m trying to say, but at the same time, don’t feel the need to run off with him to start a new life
- I am truly sorry if I have offended you with my words, they come from the bottom of my heart and are directed only towards my best friend.
- I’m sorry if I have offended you with my words. I do not know you well. But I know that’s not the kind of person you are. Your husband brought you to me and the first thing I said was “she is beautiful.” You looked at him, smiled, and that was your answer. So, I then said “you are a lucky man!”
- I’m sorry if I hurt you with my words, but that was the last thing I ever wanted. I haven’t been myself lately and I should’ve been more attentive to you I guess. Things are stressful at work and honestly you don’t deserve all the stress I’ve put on you these last weeks. I love you, we’ve had 4 great years together. Please forgive me!
- Am so sorry if my words offended you, that was unintended. I only speak the truth, no anger intended. Sorry.
- I am so sorry if I ever said something that offended you. I never meant to hurt your feelings. I should have thought about what I was saying before I opened my mouth and stated my opinion. Next time I’ll think before I speak.
- I’m sorry if I offended you in any way, but sometimes the truth hurts. We were friends for so long and I was hoping that you would be there to pick me up when I fell again. Maybe I was expecting too much from you, maybe that’s why this all blew up in my face. Either way, I still have feelings for you… Just not the same feelings I had before.
- I wrote this for you as a reminder of things to come. Every day I grow more and more fond of you. I can’t wait to have you by my side in the future. I love you and I’m sorry if I offended you with my words, but not my heart.
- I’m sorry if I offended you with my words. Please know that I actually enjoy your company, even if I didn’t appear it. Although I am slightly chaotic and spontaneous, I like to think that I know how to behave in the proper way. Thank you for putting up with me and above all thanks for being my best friend!
- I’m sorry if I offended you with my words/thoughts/feelings. That wasn’t my intention. I tried to reach out to you, but it seems like you’re too busy or lost in your own thoughts to care or notice. Nothing you ever do seems right.
- I am sorry if I have offended you with my words. Though my words have been quite harsh and cutting, please know that I care for you deeply, whether or not you believe me now. I wish for your happiness always. My love for you will never die.
- I do not know how you feel about me. But I’ve known for a long time, even before we meet. That you are the most beautiful girl in my eyes. Who is always there for me, and care about me like no one else can. The feeling is mutual, and I’m very sorry if my words offended you.
- Though we have not been friends for long, I’m sure that our friendship will grow for years to come. I have enjoyed my time with you and hope that you have, as well. I don’t wish to fight or argue with you so please forgive me if I said something offensive.
- This world is full of so many picky people and judgmental attitudes. I have said my share of hurtful things and I have been on the other side, getting hurt by bad words. I am sorry for any hurt that I caused you in the past and hope you will forgive me.
- I know that I have hurt you in the past. I have said things sometimes in anger, behind your back, or just not in the right way. I’m sorry for that. I hope you can forgive me. If there’s anything you need, just ask, I will do anything to make it up to you. I admit that I’ve made some poor choices in my life and I regret them now. You are a great friend and person always looking out for others. You are an inspiration.
- Yes, I am sorry to offend you with my words. It must be terrible for you to know I don’t support your candidate for President. If you can tell me how not to offend you, I will try and do so. After all, it is not my intention to upset anyone.
- First and foremost, I hope you aren’t too offended by my words. It was not my intention to get you riled up, just to let you know what’s on my mind. I kept in mind your feelings during this letter and I hope that you will do the same for me. What’s the point of growing older if we don’t treat each other better? Talk to me, tell me how you feel. We can work through anything together as long as we communicate.
- I feel so horrible that I upset you. I don’t want to lose our friendship, so if there is anything I can do to improve our relationship please let me know. Please forgive me for what I’ve done and please let’s talk about it. I hope this doesn’t change your feelings towards me.
- I know that coming clean like this will hurt your feelings, but I have to be honest with you. The truth is that I no longer love you. I have tried to deny the fact that my feelings for you have changed but it’s just not possible. I still care about you and I promise that we can remain friends, especially since we have been friends and lovers for so long. The last thing I ever wanted to do is hurt you and make our relationship become unhealthy or unhappy.
- I never wanted to offend you in anyway. I was just feeling a little down. I honestly hope you can forgive me, and accept my apology.
- I’m so sorry if my brutal honesty offends you, but I had to be honest. If I can’t be honest with you then I can’t be your friend. Best friends tell each other the truth and that’s what I did and hope you understand.
- Sorry if I offended you with my words, but remember that words can always be forgiven, unlike actions. If you always say sorry to others, it’s time to give yourself a break.
- Just a few words to put things right between us. I hope it’s not too late. I am sorry if I offended you with my words and actions, but please understand that I truly meant well. I want to start fresh. Let me know how I can make it up to you.
- To the people who thought I offended you with my words, sorry. I just can’t help but speak how I feel. My heart was broken and it makes me sad to see that others have went through the same thing, even more so because of your gender. I am glad you understand, and hope others could know the truth. You are not alone.
- If I offended you or hurt your feelings please know I apologize if I did, and I didn’t mean to. Hopefully one day we can put our differences aside and be friends again. Despite my actions, you are a great person and it was nice getting to know you, until next time…
- I really meant no offense by my harsh words and sayings. I was just trying to, you know, get your attention. It isn’t that I don’t like listening to your speaking voice; it is a very lovely sound. It’s just the opposite: I think you’re voice is incredible! You see? There I go again, probably offending you with my compliments. I’m sorry. What can I do to make it up to you? Dinner? Shopping? A massage perhaps???
- I just want to say how sorry I am if I ever offended you. I know that sometimes none of us mean to say things so please forgive me and try not to let it happen again.
Also See: Sorry If I Hurt You Message And Quotes