I’m sorry quotes have the power to alleviate pain and hurt, especially if the apology is presented well. Apologising is an art and we have been doing it for ages. Whether you want to find some first class ‘Sorry For Waiting So Long ‘ or just grab a huge collection of them, most likely I’ll be able to help you out. Dive in!
Sorry For Waiting So Long
- I’m sorry for waiting so long to tell you I love you and for being scared of losing you. I’m sorry for always doubting myself when it comes to your love. I’ve realized that my heart is yours and will always belong to you.
- I am sorry for waiting so long to say that I love you and that I miss you. Even though we fight I still bring you flowers and chocolate. Wishing all the best with everything you do!
- Dear Jane, I am so sorry for waiting so long to send you this letter. Jane, these last few months have been a whirlwind of emotions and as we approach the end of our first year together I realize that they will always be in the back of my mind. Jane, I know that I am not perfect but I would like to ask you one thing; please forgive me and give me another chance. You are all that I think about. Without you my life would be empty and dull.
- I miss you so much and I am sorry for waiting so long to tell you. I have realized that you are the one for me and no one else will do. You are my rock, my light, my compass in this world. I can’t wait till we see each other again soon. I love you more than anything else in this world.
- I am so sorry that it took me this long to realize what I didn’t know before. I can not imagine my life without you in it! You are the love of my life and I don’t want to spend another minute of it without you. I love you!
- I am sorry for waiting so long to tell you, I love you so much. I was afraid to rush things and scared you would disappear. I can’t imagine my life without you. I never want to be apart.
- Although it doesn’t erase the flaws of the past, I’d like to extend my most humble apologies for the way I treated you. You deserve all of the happiness in the world and I will always regret not being able to give it to you.
- I have always tried to make life better for you and this time I may have let my pride get in the way. I waited so long to apologize to you, probably because I was afraid to show you how broken I am inside. Tears were swallowed so many times, caused by that night that didn’t go as planned. We both did things we shouldn’t of, but that doesn’t make it right. So I’m here on my knees, begging for forgiveness. Without you there is no me…
- I am so happy that I met you. We have been through a lot together, but the good always outweighed the bad. I am sorry for waiting so long to tell you this, but I love you and would want nothing more than to be with you forever.
- I’m sorry for waiting so long to contact you. I have been trying to find a way to say what I need to say. At first, I was in shock and the pain of losing you was unbearable, then I felt like there was no point in contacting you because our relationship was over and all that remained were our wonderful memories together. But those moments we spent together were so beautiful and special that I just can’t let them go.
- Sorry it has taken me so long to say this, but I am in love with you. You are everything I could ever want in a man and more. I suppose it took me so long because I didn’t want to scare you off with my emotions, but I can’t hold it in any longer. I LOVE YOU!
- I am sorry for waiting so long to tell you this. I love you. It’s so hard to put into words, but I want you to know that you mean the world to me, and that I didn’t know what it meant to truly love someone until our paths crossed. You bring me such happiness that I just can’t stop smiling. I love you more every day!
- Hey Kitty Kat, I’m sorry I didn’t take the time to tell you how much I love you and care about you. If I could turn back time, I would have made all of my promises a reality and kept them. I know things are crazy at the moment, but what we have is special and you need to know that. You will always be on my mind and I love you with all of my heart, soul, and being.
- I was afraid to tell you how deeply I care about you. I was afraid of being hurt, afraid to be rejected. I should have opened up last summer when we walked through the sunflowers. This year I’m making it my mission to show you how happy you make me every day. Please forgive me?
- I just wanted to write you this letter to tell you that I am sorry for waiting so long. I know that I’ve been very distant and not very nice to you. Deep down inside I know I love you but the delicate truth is difficult to express because I have a hard time saying ‘I Love You’ in person. So please believe me when I say ‘I Love You’ because deep down inside it will always be true.
- I’m sorry for waiting so long to tell you how I feel about you. It scares me that I have held this in for so long. I love you more than I can say. You have brought me so much joy and happiness in my life, it’s impossible to describe. You are a wonderful person who has changed everything for me. My love for you will last forever.
- My darling, I hope you can forgive me for staying away so long but it has been a hectic month. This is just a little card to let you know that I miss you like crazy right now and I am counting the days till I can see you again.
- I am sorry it took me so long to say this. I am sorry for the time we’ve lost when I should have been by your side. But I love you and there’s no place else in this world I would rather be. You complete me more than any words could ever express. And I promise with everything that I have that I will never leave your side, even if you don’t feel the same way.
- I am sorry for waiting so long to say that I love you. I am sorry for not telling you sooner how much you mean to me. All those wasted days and nights alone, we could have had them together if I had only told you how I felt. Now that you know the truth, will it change anything between us? Your eyes, your heart, and your smile draw me in like a man lost at sea. Will you take my hand?
- I apologize for taking so long to be with you. I’ve been really caught up in my school work. I know you’re a very busy person and I didn’t want take away too much of your time. I will commit more time to me, starting now.
- I’m sorry for waiting so long to tell you how I feel. The last thing I want is to come off as a stalker or creep. You make my heart sing, and bring me more joy than anything else in the world. I can’t get you off of my mind. You have made my life worth living! All I can do is hope that I haven’t messed up any friendships with my candid actions. It’s better to be honest with myself and clear with how I feel.
- I was selfish. Selfish for staying away for so long. I do not know how to tell you this, but you are the air I breathe. There is no time without your smile, there’s no space for me without your arms. I am sorry for waiting so long. Now please forgive me!
- I am sorry for waiting so long to tell you that I loved you, and that I still love you now. I am sorry for not letting myself feel the way i did because when i look back at your memories that will never change. They will always be there. I will always regret the mistakes i have made in my life but one thing is for sure it is my biggest accomplishment in life to be able to love you with all my might and to make you feel like you are wanted.
- I know things haven’t been easy between us lately, and I want to extend my apology for that. There have been a lot of things going on, but it is wrong for me to make you feel bad about how I feel. You are an amazing person and are doing everything the best way you can. It has not been easy, but I am so grateful that we are working through this together. I love you with all my heart – always will my love – now we can begin again.
- I really am sorry for waiting so long. I know it’s been two and a half years, but you’ve made me such a better person and I’m so grateful. I’ll never give up on us!
- I was afraid of getting hurt. I was afraid of being rejected. I was so afraid to pour my heart out. So I bottled it up until I felt like exploding. But you were patient with me and we have grown so much closer since I’ve let my walls down. We have been through many ups and downs, but no matter what I will always be here for you, and you always been there for me.
- Today I am sorry for waiting so long. So long to say ‘I love you’ and I tried to hide it away, but everyday it grows and grows. I can’t help but fall a little more each day. So today I take a stand and say those words instead of being shy. I’ve wanted to tell you, I’m sorry for waiting so long.
- I’m sorry for waiting so long to say this but I love you. You have no idea how long I have waited to tell you, I mean since we were kids we have always been really close friends. Ever since then I knew you were the one.
- I wish I could’ve told you sooner, but now that I have you know how much I love. You have brought more happiness to my life than anyone else and I don’t think there is anyone who could ever take your place in my heart.
- I know I am not perfect. I can be a jerk, and sometimes my heart isn’t completely in the right place. Even though I do my best to make you happy all the time, it seems like there are times where I let you down. Even though we fight, and argue; it’s because your happiness means so much to me…There is no one else in the world I would rather be with than you.
- So many times I have wanted to write you and tell you what was going on in my life. I felt as though I could tell you anything, because even in our long distance relationship we always remained close. My time away made me realize that you were the missing piece to my life here at home, and that I will always think of you when things seem hard. As cheesy as this may sound, our love is worth fighting through any distance or silence. We can make this work!
Also See: Sorry For Wasting Your Time