No one likes to say “I’m sorry”. It can be awkward. Here are some quotes to use when you want to apologize. An apology can mean a lot, and these quotes will help you to apologize better.
Sorry For Making You Feel Bad Quotes
- My darling girl, please forgive me for making you feel so sad. I should have never rushed you into something before we tried to make it work..I was being unfair and thoughtless of your feelings…Please forgive me Darling. I love you very very much!!!
- I am so sorry for making you feel bad. I know that I can be hard to talk to at times. I hope you can forgive me when you are ready.
- I’m sorry for making you feel bad. But it is what it is. I would rather your feelings be hurt than my own. I am getting older now and have lots of things on my mind. So please understand and forgive me.
- I’m sorry for making you feel bad – I’d do anything to take my words back. I was not myself that day, and you deserve better. I miss your smile, your scent, the way you look into my eyes. I shouldn’t have spoken out when I felt down – it’s wrong to treat someone that way. You’re so much more than just a friend dear, and all I want is to make it up to you with more love and care next time we meet!
- I am truly sorry fo making you feel like that. It was not only a low blow on my part but was also a lapse of forgetting the things that happen to both of us in the past. From one human being to another, I can’t let go of this if we are meant to be. The way our hearts touch and I can just feel your soul in mine.
- I am sorry for sending hurtful texts. I never meant to hurt you, but instead I hurt myself. I’m sorry for leaving your bed this morning before you woke up. That was extremely disrespectful on my part and a selfish decision.
- I’m sorry for making you mad the last time we talked. I’m here for you, no matter what. I hope that we can talk about this soon and somehow fix this misunderstanding, because I don’t want you angry at me.
- I know I haven’t made you feel good lately and for that I need to say I’m sorry. I know we have started fighting more recently and that makes me sad. It breaks my heart to see our love be in pain, but sometimes it takes arguments before we really remember what is important. We are both just so passionate about things that sometimes we forget to talk to each other, but I can tell you with a clear conscience that being with you is the most important thing in my life.
- I am sorry for making you feel bad, even if I didn’t realize that was what I was doing at the time. I want our friendship to last forever so when we fight I know it is hard on both of us and we are both affected. I don’t want to lose our friendship over disagreements because we mean too much to each other. Even when you are mad at me, be sure to remember there is nothing more important than our friendship.
- I am very sorry to make you feel bad! It was wrong of me. I know what it must have felt like; thank you for forgiving me. I love you more than anything in the world and I would never intentionally hurt you. I was careless and stupid, but while I’m apologizing here are some reasons why I love you.
- I’m sorry for the times I have hurt you. I do love you and care for you very much.
- I am sorry for hurting you. I don’t want to see you sad. Please forgive me, I will never do it again. I love you so much and I want our relationship to work. I value your presence in my life and I would be devastated without you.
- I know that I haven’t been the greatest boyfriend in the world lately, so this is my apology. I am sorry for not spending as much time with you as I should have, and for being a jerk to you when you deserved so much better. Please forgive me and let’s start fresh. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me, and I love you so much!
- I am sorry for hurting you in the past. I was a stupid idiot but I am trying to make it up to you. I want you to know how much you mean to me. I hope you can forgive me, and we can start over again.
- First of all, I want to say that I’m sorry. I realize that even though you did not ask for me to apologize, I should have. My behavior was unacceptable and I know it hurt you in one way or another. I hope now that I have apologized we can continue with our relationship, whether it be friendship or something else.
- You are an amazing woman. I want you to know that it is not your fault that so much went wrong. I am just so sorry that I wasn’t there for you when you needed me most. If I could go back, I would fight for our relationship and tell you how much you mean to me.
- I’m sorry that I haven’t listened to you and your ideas more closely. I’m sorry that I have taken you for granted. I am eager to owe you more of my time, focus and energy. I love you, with all my heart, and want us to be the best we can be!
- I’m so sorry for making you feel bad. If only I could make it better. I hope one day you will find it in your heart to forgive me. We were on a break and things got too far, but it was the alcohol that night. Please say you are still going to be my friend. I value our relationship and always want to see you smile, but horniness doesn’t excuse myself from being an asshole.
- I’m sorry for being too busy to talk to you. I know that it hasn’t been the easiest time for you, but I’ve been super busy getting things done. I hope it is okay. I have not stopped thinking about you. You are still my friend and still a very special person.
- I want to say I’m sorry for the way I treated you. I know in my heart that I caused you a lot of pain with my actions. I wish I could take those actions back and undo all the hurt. If there is anything I can do to fix what’s been broken between us, please let me know.
- I am sorry for how I’ve been acting. Sometimes I get overwhelmed with life’s problems and take it out on you. My apologizes for the times I get jealous and insecure. My love for you is unconditional and I would never do anything to intentionally hurt you. For all that you do for me, my love and appreciation is forever. I can never thank you enough for being there.
- I am sorry for making you feel bad. I was wrong to take it out on you. The stress from work got the best of me. I need you to know that I really want us to work. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me and the love of my life.
- I’m sorry for making you feel bad. I’m sorry that I let you believe for a few minutes that you lost me. I’m sorry that I didn’t show up when I said I would, and that after all your effort I wasn’t there to share in it with you. I am sorry for not being able to be there, but my intentions were with good will.
- I am so sorry. I could never do anything to hurt you. Everything I do is out of love for you… even when I screw up. I respect and care for you more than you know.
- I am sorry. I know that might not be enough but I have to say it. I hope one day you will forgive me. I’m really sorry about how I treated you and ignoring you without a good reason. I didn’t mean to hurt you but in reality, it is my fault.
- I am Sorry for making you feel like I was moving too fast with our relationship. I know it must have made you uncomfortable and that wasn’t my intention. You are amazing and there is no doubt in my mind that we were meant to be. I can’t wait to spend the rest of my life with you, sorry again for upsetting you…you mean so much to me!
- I’m sorry. I’ve been stupid and selfish. I can’t believe how stupid I was to make you cry. I didn’t think about the pain that you were going through. You are too good for me and every time we talked I made you cry more. I wish i could go back and change my mistakes, but unfortunately i cant because they have already happened. But what i can do is change the way i treat you now so that i never make you feel this way ever again.
- Dear Mr. President, I am sorry for making you feel bad during the Presidential Debate; it was a very monumental mistake on my part. However, I can’t say that it’s one of my biggest regrets because everything we have right now is actually because of your smart mistakes and dumb moves. Sincerely, Mine!
- I know that I hurt you lately, and I’m sorry I made you cry. I want to make things right, because there’s nothing I will not do, To show that my love is true.
- I’m sorry for everything I ever put you through. If I knew how much of a bad time I was giving you, I wouldn’t have done it. I know that we both make mistakes, but please forgive me for the mistakes that I made. I hope you can move past them and forgive me. I am so grateful to have someone like you in my life, but no matter what happens I’ll always be by your side no matter what.
- I feel so bad for everything I have done. I wish there was some way I could take it all back and keep you from feeling bad. I thought if I apologized and you could see how truly sorry I am, that would do it!
- If I could relive those moments I would, but I never want to hurt you. Maybe, if I can just be honest, you’ll feel better. I’m truly sorry for making you feel bad.
- It has come to my attention that I have upset you. I am sorry if I made you feel the way you did. Please forgive me, I will try not to do it again, but I want us, to always be honest with one another and to express our feelings as well as allowing us both to communicate with one another.
- I’m really sorry you feel that way. I wish I could turn back time and say I love you every day and tell you how much you mean to me. You have been there for me when no one else has, and I truly appreciate how much you love me. I am willing to do anything to make it up to you. I hope me and you can still be friends together because without you my life is incomplete.
- I didn’t mean to make you fell bad the other day. I overreacted and it wasn’t fair to treat you bad. I make mistakes and say things without meaning them. Part of me loves that about you and part of me knows that isn’t good when you do or say those things.
Also See: Sorry For Making You Cry Quotes