Apologies are hard to say. They are harder to hear. The hurt we have caused someone plays over and over in our mind. We may have been thoughtless, careless, uncaring, inconsiderate or whatever else made the person upset with us. Wondering how best to say sorry? Let me show you how better you can apologize with these amazing sorry quotes below:
sorry For How I Made You Feel Quotes
- I am sorry for all the pain I have caused. You are not a bad person, but I made you feel that way. For hurting you so much I hope one day you can forgive me, and forget about how hurtful I’ve been. I don’t want to lose you, but I want to be a better friend then I’ve been in the past.
- I am so sorry for everything I’ve done to hurt you. In the time that I’ve known you, I have made you cry countless times and made your life even more difficult than it already is. All the times that I’ve broken your heart were uncalled for and I feel so bad for ever doing any of those things.
- I’m sorry, that I haven’t realized sooner that I wasn’t being realistic with my expectations of you, and that made you feel less loved than I intended to. I’m sorry for not understanding how sensitive you are. The fact that you care too much about me makes me love you the way no one else can. I want to feel your warmth by my side as we grow old together. You’re a gift in my life and I love you so much!
- Dear [first name], I’m sorry for the way I made you feel, and how things turned out between us. It wasn’t right of me to treat you the way I did. Now that I have some time away from you and some space to think, I can now say that you were right about all of your concerns. I wish I could take back everything that has happened, but unfortunately it didn’t work out. You are important to me and I hope we can still be friends moving
- Dear (ex-girlfriend’s name), You are the most wonderful person I have ever met. I apologize for all the hurtful things I said that made you feel bad. I mean it when I say that they were wrong and said out of anger and frustration. If there is any way we can work this out, I am willing to do whatever it takes. If there isn’t, then I understand. I truly appreciate you in my life…
- I’m sorry for being so demanding and causing fights. I know you would never hurt me on purpose and I do understand that you love me. You are my best friend in this whole wide world and I don’t want to lose you. I promise to try harder, be more patient, and I won’t tear down your self esteem anymore. I’m sorry for the pain that I have caused you.
- I am sorry for how I made you feel when I couldn’t give you the love you were looking for. I have so much love to give and should have been more aware of your needs as your boyfriend. But in the end, I think we just weren’t right for each other. You are a great girl and will find someone who will adore you for everything that you are. I still hope that we can become good friends again because I really do care about what happens in your life!
- I am sorry for how I made you feel. I was a jerk for hurting your feelings, but I like to think that you found me funny when I did it. What sucks is that we live so far away, but I can still dream of a wonderful future with you.
- I am sorry for the pain I made you feel. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. I never thought I would find someone that made me as happy as you do. You always help me through everything and make me feel safe. I am so grateful for our time together and can’t imagine my life without you!
- I am sorry for the way I have made you feel lately. I guess that this is all a big misunderstanding between you and I, and the most important thing…I’M SORRY.
- I didn’t mean to hurt you. I am so sorry for what I said. Please forgive me. I didn’t mean it to come out the way it did, and I know that you did nothing wrong. I love you and want nothing more than to make it all better. Please let me fix it.
- I’m sorry for all the pain I’ve caused you. I was a jerk and didn’t know how to speak to you. I went too far in my anger and was too mean with my words. For that, I’m really sorry.
- I love you, and I would do anything to make you happy. I’m sorry for making you feel bad. If you still want to be together, I promise to work harder and be the man you want me to be.
- Hey, I just wanted to apologize for how I made you feel. Sometimes I don’t even know how I make you feel and that is terrible. I don’t mean to hurt you because that is the last thing that I ever want to do. Every time I tell myself that I am going to make it up to you; something always comes up and stops me. Please forgive me if this has happened again…Sincerely, Your Boyfriend.
- I’m sorry for making you feel like you were a burden, and for the times I didn’t understand what you were feeling. I’m sorry for thinking that you weren’t important, and for the times when I was too blind to see your love for me. I’m sorry if we let things get in the way of us being happy. But above all else, I’m thankful that we’re still here. It wasn’t easy, but it was worth it. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!
- I am sorry for how I’ve made you feel. As a person, you did nothing wrong. You were amazing. It was me who couldn’t let go. When I think back on some of the things we said and did to each other in the heat of an argument, I can’t believe we acted that way. Now I see that you have a heart of gold and a smile for everyone. I now know what love is, and it isn’t this toxic relationship we are having.
- I’m sorry that I made you feel so abandoned and insignificant. I know now what it is like to lose someone that means the whole world to you, and I wouldn’t wish it upon my worst enemy. Before you came back into my life, I had completely given up on ever finding love. But now with your hand holding mine and your heart beating next to mine, I know the truth.
- I didn’t mean to hurt you, I just don’t know how. It was never my intention to cause you any pain. At the time I could only see myself, and the situation as pointless and my heart went cold. I hope one day you will forgive me and I hope that we can rediscover how wonderful our friendship was.
- I hope you can forgive me for all the hurt I caused throughout the years. I know in my heart I have apologized a thousand times over, but I will continue to if it helps ease your pain. Every time we fought my head told me we didn’t belong together, but my heart said something entirely different. I want us to put all that behind us and move on so we can live happily ever after!
- I apologize. I didn’t know my actions were hurting you. I was just trying to help. You have always been there for me and it was only natural for me to help you in return. I am sorry for how I made you feel when we argued. I am sorry that my words hurt you. Please forgive me.
- I am sorry for making you feel like you weren’t good enough. I took your love and shared it with someone else. It was wrong. But now, I want to make things right. If you will give me the chance I will prove to you that our love is true.
- You are such a good friend and I am sorry for how I made you feel. You are one of the greatest people I know and you deserve nothing but goodness in your life. I want to thank you for always being there for me. I love you!
- I’m sorry for how I made you feel and the way I talked to you. I know it’s been hard on you especially the past couple of months, and I regret putting that kind of stress on you. You’re one of my best friends and I realized how much you mean to me when we weren’t talking like we used to.
- It’s hard to say that I am sorry, because I don’t really mean it. But then again I do mean it, and I tried to be honest about it, It is just not easy for me to say that I am sorry for how I made you feel yesterday.
- I hope that someday we can be friends again, and I promise that what happened between us will never happen again. I am sorry for how I made you feel, and it was never my intention to hurt you.
- I’m sorry for everything you had to go through. You are such a talented person, and I know you’ll be okay without me in your life. Someday, if you let yourself, you will find happiness again. When that day comes, remember that I love you. Thanks for everything. I hope you’ll remember me favorably.
- I am sorry for how I have been treating you. I would never intentionally hurt your feelings. From now on, I want to be the best friend that you deserve, and deserve to have.
- I see now that I have hurt you and made you feel alone. I ask for your forgiveness, and hope one day you will be able to find it in your heart to forgive me.
- I’m sorry if I did or said anything to hurt you. I am truly sorry for all the bad things that have happened to you, I didn’t mean to make your life hard. I regret every nasty and rude word I said to you. Forgive me, for I know not what I did. Your forgiveness means everything to me.
- You are the most beautiful person I have ever known. You have an amazing soul, beautiful inside and out. I am so lucky to be able to spend time with you. I apologize for how I made you feel lately, I just hope we can move past it. I Love You!
- I’m sorry for the way I made you feel earlier today. I didn’t mean to hurt your feelings. I just get frustrated when we are in a rut. I love you so much. I just want us to be happy together.
- I’m sorry for the bad way I treated you, I’m sick of myself and how I made you feel. I know that it’s been awhile since we last spoke And the wound is now healed but needs a little glue The only person to blame is me no one else If I could go back in time and do it all over again, knowing what I know now. I would never make the same mistakes again.
- I’m sorry for how I made you feel. Ever since we began dating I’ve been hard to handle, and have shown you a side of me that no one else has ever seen. You are so forgiving and sweet that I don’t think it will be very hard to forget the harsh words I have said. I want to thank you for always being there through everything, just when I thought it was too late you showed up and reminded me why we are perfect together.
Also See: Sorry For Hitting You