Friendship is never easy but sometimes we get to the point that we need to apologize and make things right. If you are one of those people who want to make amends with a fellow friend, these quotes can help you out.
Sorry For Being A Bad Friend Quotes
- Hey friend, I hope you are having a great day. I am sorry about that time when I was being a bad friend and did not return your call or send texts back to you. You are such an important person in my life and more importantly one of my best friends. I just wanted to tell you how sorry I am for having been a bad friend to you and I hope we can keep in touch more often.
- You are a dear friend and I am sorry if I ever let our friendship go cold. You have been there since the very beginning and we’ve been through many ups and downs together. Every time you need me I am always there for you, so let’s try not to fight anymore because it will never go away. I love you!
- You mean the world to me. I’m sorry if I let you down recently, or ever. Thank you for your friendship and always know that I love you.
- You’re such an awesome friend. I know I’ve been totally out of touch lately, and I’m sorry. I’ve just been having a hard time with things. I hope things are going okay on your side, and that you’re feeling okay.
- I’m sorry for being a bad friend, I had no idea you felt like this. I know it can be difficult having me around as I am easily distracted and tend to get a little carried away sometimes, but you’re actually one of my best friends so it’ll never change. Hope everything works out okay with Aiden, let me know if there’s anything I can do to help.
- I’m sorry for missing your birthday party at the last moment. I understand that you were angry with me but I swear it wasn’t intentional on my part. If you can forgive me then that would mean a lot to me, if you can’t then please understand that I know it was my fault and in the future, don’t spend a second worrying about it because as of now, I have learned my lesson. I am sorry for being such a poser.
- I’m sorry we got into that fight a couple weeks back. I thought it was over and you were right to go off on me for not communicating better. It’s just that I have been so caught up in my new job. I know you’re disappointed, and I really am sorry.
- You are my best friend and always will be. I am really sorry for being a bad friend. I have tried to be a better friend, but I know I haven’t been the best. I wish there was something I could do to make it all better, because no matter what happens, you’re my best friend and I love you!
- I really want to apologize for the things I have done. The last thing I ever wanted to do was hurt any of you, and I promise never to do it again. I always knew we were friends and that has kept me going. I don’t know what else to say, so this note will just have to do.
- I’m sorry for being a bad friend to you. It’s just that I am not good in expressing myself about this kind of situation to you. I am still your friend and always will be. You are still one of the most important people in my life and I don’t want to lose you as a friend.
- Hey there, I hope you are well. I should have called you or at least responded to your last text message. I’m regretting my actions and am sorry for not being a good friend to you. If there’s anything I can do to make it up to you, just let me know.
- Hello, my friend. I know that we’ve been growing apart lately and that it might be hard for you to face the truth. I wish I could take back everything I did or said to hurt you. Please forgive me. You were my light and it took me a while to realize it, but now I want to hold on to you forever.
- I am sorry for being a bad friend. I have left you behind so many times, that I cannot even remember anymore. Please forgive me, as I have many things on my mind.
- I know, you have been through a lot lately with the death of your grandmother. I am sorry I wasn’t there for you. You are my best friend and I love you. Please forgive me…This card can be used to express the universal feeling we all have…
- If I could turn back time, I would do everything differently. I miss you so much and wish to have a talk with you. We are supposed to be best friends, and now we are just distant strangers. If you accept my apology, give me a chance to fix all things and let us go back to what we were.
- I am sorry for being a bad friend. I know I haven’t been there for you the way I should have been. I should have reached out and been there for you when you needed a shoulder to cry on or someone to listen. I hope you can forgive me. I will be there for you from now on.
- I’m sorry for being a bad friend. I’ve been horrible to do. You have always been so good to me. I don’t deserve you in my life. I am going to change and be a better friend. From now on I will treat you like a princess.
- I’m sorry for the times that I didn’t stop after school to say hi. I’m sorry for never telling you how much I care. I’m sorry for not being there for you, when things got tough. Some people are lucky enough to have great friends like you, but since I’m not one of them, for that I am truly sorry.
- I just wanted to say that I am sorry for not being a better friend. I have always relied on you during my times of need and now it’s my turn to be there for you.
- I’m sorry for hurting you with my words, I don’t even know what came over me. Please forgive me I really don’t want to lose you. You have always been there for me , and I am so thankful for that. I am waiting to see you tomorrow , please be my friend again, I miss you a lot. I will never let this happen again.
- I’m sorry that I haven’t been in touch sooner. I hope you’re well. Just wanted to let you know that I hope we can be friends again.
- I am so sorry for all the times I didn’t answer your call. I am sorry for the times my mind was elsewhere. I am sorry for not telling you earlier that I loved you with my whole heart, and always will. I am sorry that sometimes life gets in the way and we can’t talk like we used to. I am happy that we are friends and can talk about anything. I love you my beautiful friend, happy Valentine’s day!
- I know we haven’t talked in some time but I wanted to reach out and let you know how sorry I am for being such a bad friend. Sometimes my life gets away from me and things get too busy. I miss catching up with you and hearing the latest news. Please forgive me dearie.
- Please forgive me for being a bad friend. You are a rare friend indeed to be pursuing an apology. You know how much you mean to me. You’re one of the most important people in my life, and I don’t want anything bad to come between us. I had a misunderstanding with you today, and while I was angry at you, it wasn’t really about you. All is forgiven now, though, and hopefully we can put it behind us and move forward with our friendship intact.
- Dear Friend, I’m sorry we got into a fight, I was wrong to assume you didn’t really care about me. I know you do, and that you will be there for me no matter what. I am so glad to call you my best friend.
- I’m so sorry. I should’ve been there for you. I should’ve been the one to help you through this, but I wasn’t. I’m sorry that I was blind to what was happening, but I can promise you from now on that won’t be a problem. You are a really good friend and what is mine is yours.. so if you ever need anything or want to drop by just let me know okay?
- No doubt that all of us have been a bad friend at some point. This is to let you know that I am sorry for any wrong doings we have done in the past. We were not meant to be enemies, but friends for life. Forgive me for my mistakes, and I will surely make it up to you.
- You are my best friend and it hurts me when I see you upset. You are more than just a friend and I miss you. Life is too short for anger against each other, I apologise from the bottom of my heart for hurting your feelings. I am an idiot for trying to be strong on my own, but I don’t want to lose your friendship over a misunderstanding. Let’s work through this together amigo!
- I am so sorry for the way I have been acting lately. It has been a tough time for me, and I haven’t been treating you with the love and respect you deserve. I wish I could take back all the mean things I said to you and get back to our old friendship again. I realize that you have always been here for me, even when nobody else was, and it was wrong to throw that back in your face.
- Dear friend, I want to apologize for not being there when you need me. It is easy for me to get wrapped up in everything going on in my own life and neglect people that are important to me. I take it for granted that you will always be there, even though I don’t deserve you. You are one of the best friends that I have in the world and you mean so much to me. Please let’s remain friends forever.
- I am so sorry for being a bad friend. I don’t know how many times I can say that. I may never forgive myself for being so self-centered and caring only for myself. I wasn’t there when you needed me and it’s all because I was wrapped up in my own bullshit little world of sadness and depression.
- I think we’ve been friends for too long that I tend to forget that you’re not used to my teasing. I am so sorry. Sometimes I tease you because I want to see you smile and laugh out louder because I just love the way you laugh. Sometimes I will do or say something to crack your anger but it is never on purpose and it was under the wrong time and reason, i’m sorry.
- You are my best friend and I adore you more than anyone I know. I have been so busy lately that I haven’t been there for you like I should be. Please forgive me and let me make it up to you. I’m going to do everything I can to spend more time with you again. Please forgive me and be my friend again!
- I’m sorry that I’ve let you down. It’s hard to admit, but I get so wrapped up in my life. I am sorry that I haven’t been around much. Love You!
Also See: Sorry For Embarrassing You