Expressing sympathy in a condolence message for sister loss is important to help siblings of the deceased cope with their grief. Saying the right things to the family of a lost loved one can provide them some peace of mind in their time of need. Use these words of comfort to express your deepest sympathy for someone who has recently lost his or her sister.
Short Sympathy Message For Loss Of Sister
1. Dearest _______, I’m sorry for your loss. I can imagine how much you miss her. We will always remember her, and treasure her memories.
2. I am so sorry for the tragic loss of your sister. I want you to know that you’re in my thoughts and prayers during this difficult time. I know she’s in a better place now, so bravely face this tragedy and know that she’s still with you every moment. Stay strong, stay brave, be gentle with yourself. Rest assured you have my support.
3. I love you and miss you! I wish I could see you every day. But my memories of you will last forever.
4. I’m so sorry for your loss. I know how hard it is to lose a loved one, and my heart goes out to you. Your sister was lucky to have such a caring friend. Please, know that you aren’t alone in this difficult time.
5. I’m sorry that your sister passed away. I know you are dealing with a lot of pain and struggles at the moment. You will never be forgotten. Please keep me posted on your current progress and well being. My thoughts and prayers go out to you.
6. I’m sorry for your loss. You are a great person and you always have been. I’ve seen you go through a lot of hard times and I wish I could have done something to make it easier on you. There is always someone there for you. My heart goes out to you during this difficult time.
7. It has been a long time since I have seen you, but my love for you has never gone away. I am so sorry that we had to lose touch. I pray for you each day and wish I could be there in person.
8. I can’t imagine life without you, and I don’t want to. You’re always in my thoughts, and you will never be left behind. I will see you again one day, until then remember that I love you.
9. I hope you can see how much your brother loves you. I am sure you are looking down calmly on us knowing that we will be OK. He is right, we will never forget our precious memories with you. We love you and miss you very much!
10. How very sad to hear of the death of your sister. Please accept my sincere condolences.
11. I’m so sorry for the loss of your sister. She will always be missed, but not forgotten. My deepest condolences go out to you and your family during this difficult time.
12. My heart broke when I heard the news that your sister died. You and your family must be going through a lot, my prayers are with you during this time.
13. My heart aches in sorrow hearing that my dear friend’s sister passed away. What a great loss… She was so important and precious to you. I am sure she will be greatly missed. My thoughts and prayers are with you during this difficult time, dear friend. Be strong and always know she will be watching over you.
14. I am so sorry for your loss. May her spirit live on in all who knew and loved her.
15. My sincerest condolences to you. My thoughts and prayers are with you at this difficult time. Xoxo
16. Dearest friends and family, I am saddened by the loss of your loved one. As you grieve let me know how I can be there for you during this difficult time. I love you all and I am here for you always!
17. Dianne, I’m so sorry to hear of your sister passing. Words cannot express how much I care about you. I remember everything your sister did for me over the years and how she was always there for me when I needed her. She will be missed dearly, but never forgotten.
18. I am sorry to hear of your loss. I know that words aren’t enough, but please understand that if you need to talk, I am always here for you.
19. Sending prayers and love to you & your family during this difficult time. You are in my thoughts and prayers. May God comfort you with his eternal love and grace.
20. You will always be loved, missed and remembered. In your honor I will live every day to the fullest and love the people in my life as if you were here.
21. With a heavy heart I want to send you my condolences for the loss of your sister. Please know that though she is no longer physically here, her spirit will live on in your hearts forever. My heart goes out to you and your family at this time. Know that friends are here to support you throughout this difficult time.
22. My heart goes out to you on the loss of your sister. My deepest condolences to you and your family during this difficult time. Please let me know if I can be of further assistance to you. Thank you for sharing in my memory of your sister. May she Rest In Peace.
23. To my dear friend, I am so sorry for the loss of your sister. She was the only person that understood me from day one. God blessed me with that angel in my life to help me out when times got tough. When I think about her smile and how she helped me through my sadness, I know that she is in Heaven with God waiting for us to join her. Her sense of style will be missed but her heart and soul is all around us today and every day.
24. Just want to let you know that my thoughts are with the whole family during your time of loss. I hope everything will work out for the best, and you all can come together and be strong for one another. I am here if you need anything, and I hope our friendship can grow stronger through the good times and bad.
25. I wish I could of been there to help you and be there with you, but unfortunately I was not. Please accept my deepest sympathy. Love your friend.
26. My thoughts are with you in this time of sadness. Please allow me to share with you the comfort of God’s love, knowing that He is always there. Tommy x
27. I am so sorry for your loss. If you need anything, we are here for you. Rest in peace…
28. It was so hard hearing that you lost your sister; she was so young. I think of you and the rest of your family so much and I’m thinking about you all during this time. Xoxo
29. Words cannot express how sorry I am for your loss. All my love and prayers are sent upon your family. In such pain I know there will be hard days ahead. Please allow me to be a shoulder to cry on, whenever you need a friend to talk to.
30. A sister is one of life’s greatest treasures. You are an incredible sister and I know that without a doubt she loves you more than anything. It’s been rough without her, but I will always cherish the memories of all the times we shared together.
31. You were always there for me and I’ll miss your smile. I love you with all my heart, may your soul rest in peace.
32. Your love and support throughout the many years have meant so much to me. I will always be grateful for having you in my life. I’ll miss you tremendously and will carry you in my heart forever.
33. I will always remember your smile and your laugh. We had some good times, adventures that I’ll never forget. You were so happy and I’m glad you made it to 20. I will truly miss you and will always love you.
34. If you have ever loved anyone in your life, it is likely that your love took the form of a sister. In loving memory of a true sister.
35. Dear Tony, In my heart I know that you are in a better place and that you are not suffering anymore. You were such a good person and such a good sister. I will miss you like crazy. I wrote this short message just for you!
36. Though we live far apart, our hearts beat as one. You are like a sister to me, I would do anything for you. Rest in peace and know that I’ll always love you.
37. Dear Dad, I’m so sorry for the loss of your sister. You are the most caring and loving man I know. I can’t believe that Anne left us so soon. But know that she is in a better place with Jesus now. I’ve always looked up to you. Let go of your emotions and remember all the great times you had with her.
38. <insert name here> was a beautiful young lady, and so very smart. She was the joy of our lives. It is hard to believe she is gone, but I know that she is in a better place.
39. Have hope! Life turns on a dime. A person can be here one moment and gone the next. There were many things that I didn’t get to tell you. I would give anything for just five more minutes of your time. The best is yet to come!
40. Your love for your sister is limitless, and I am so sorry to hear that she has passed on. It must be hard on you, but stick with your family and friends to help fill the void that she has left. She will be greatly missed and never forgotten.
41. Dear John, My family and I are very sorry to hear about your mourning. We want to let you know that we are here for you to lean on and help you through these tough times. We care about you a lot and wish you peace during this difficult time in your life.
42. I’m sorry to hear you lost your sister. I know you must be feeling a lot of pain, but because I am close to you, I want to remind you that the sun will rise in the morning and the stars will always shine… Even through darkness.
43. I’m sorry to hear the news of your sister’s passing. I can’t imagine how difficult it must be for you, but I hope that time will heal the pain. If you need anything, please don’t hesitate to ask.
44. Your sister was a very kind person and I know she is smiling down on you. I will always remember the great times we had together. I will miss her, but I know she is in a better place.
45. Sending my deepest sympathies to you and your family. I know these tough times are made a bit easier knowing people care.I’m sending hugs and love to you and your family on this sad day. May God watch over you and give you the strength to cope with such a difficult loss.
46. I don’t really know what to say. I’m sorry I wasn’t there when this happened. On behalf of all of us, just know that we are thinking about you right now and we love you very much.
47. Thank you for reaching out to me. I am sorry to hear about your loss, and I want you to know that I am here for you during this time. Please let me know what I can do to help, or just come over for some tea. I’m sending positive thoughts your way.
48. I’ve known you all my life and we’ve never had a moment we weren’t laughing, talking, watching a movie or shopping. I remember when we went to the mall and I thought I was going to kill you because you tried on 50 pairs of jeans! We spent hours looking for the perfect pair! You were a good sister and an even better friend. I love you so much big sis.