Prayer helps a lot when you are in need. Prayer for successful surgery is an extraordinary way to pray for the health of your loved one. We’ve outlined some of the best prayers for successful surgery for a loved one below.
Prayer For Successful Surgery For Loved One
- Dear God, I come to you today to ask for a special favor. Please let my friend’s and family member’s successful operation go well today, please God, and let there be a safe recovery. Please give us all the strength needed to pull through these difficult times. Please guide the medical doctors on their way and make them have the desire to do a good job. I know that you can help and succeed in such a hard time as this.
- Dear God, please bless our friend (name) to recover from the surgery. May all of the doctor’s stay safe performing the surgery. And when it’s time for release may, she/he be fully stable and ready for rehab. Please heal all of her/his wounds and that this surgery will bring her/him good health. Bless all doctors and nurses who are taking part in this surgery. And bless all patients that they might receive a second chance at life.
- Dear Lord, Please watch over my husband tomorrow. Give him the strength and courage to get through this difficult time. Wrap your loving arms around him and heal him of his pain. I love you Brian and I miss you so much! Praying that you have a successful surgery and a quick recovery. Love You!!!
- Dear Lord, almighty and all powerful God of the universe, I ask you to protect and watch over my son while he is in surgery today. Please give him strength to overcome this hurdle in his life. I ask that you wrap your loving arms around him and comfort him throughout the day. Please heal him completely, so that he may have a better and healthier life from now on. Bless this surgery in Jesus name. I love you son!
- Dear God, please guide my sons surgeon’s hands. Please ease his pain and bring peace to his family. Seek out a speedy recovery and comfort to our son during his times of suffering. Guide his doctor in your wisdom, to make sure his heart will be sound and strong. We love you God; please show mercy upon our son in this time of need. Amen!
- Thank you for always being there for us. We will be there for you through the good times and the bad. Your family loves and respects you so much. I pray for your speedy recovery, and hope that this surgery will give you an opportunity to live the life that you have always wanted. You are a wonderful person and we love you very much!
- I pray to the God above that you regain your health soon. The thought of anything happening to you is heart-wrenching. I want you to know that I love you with all my heart and will do everything in my power to assist your speedy recovery.
- Dear Lord, please grace (name) with a quick and safe recovery. Put your loving arms around him/her, making his/her every moment pain-free. Comfort him/her with your presence as he/she recovers. Thank you for bringing him/her through this difficult time in life. In your name we pray, Amen.
- Dear God, as I sit in prayer for my loved one, please give them the strength and will to go through with this surgery. Please send your angels to protect them from anything or anyone that might try and hurt them. I pray that everything goes well with the surgery and that they are able to fight the battle. I trust in you Dear God. Amen.
- Dear Lord, we know that he is in your hands and please protect him through this surgery and ensure his safe recovery. Bring forth the best doctors to save his life and give them the experience, insight and knowledge to guide him on the road to health. Please help him and keep his family strong and comforted during this time of healing. Let this be an easy process for him, without pain or difficulty so that he may come out of it quickly. May we hear soon from him…
- Please cradle my daughter as she enters into this surgery. Please be with her as she enters through the doors and for the doctors to make quick work of this process. Please be with her family and allow us to have a successful and healthy outcome.
- Lord, please hear my prayer. For my brother Bob; I pray that you give him the strength of a lion and the courage of a tiger in his battle with cancer. Guide him through every step of this operation so that his life is yours to live and not the evil one’s who have plotted maliciously against him. Please protect him from anyone who may try to take his life; I ask you this in Jesus’ name. Amen!
- Please Heavenly Father help James make it through this surgery. If something happens to him, I need you to take care of his family. They will need you more than ever. Please spare his life and heal him so that he can get back home and make everyone proud.
- Beloved Father, We bring this request before you on behalf of our beloved sister/brother (name here). We come to you in faith and with confidence that you will hear and answer our prayer. We recognize that you are the Great Physician and only want the best for our family member. Therefore, we ask you to please grant him/her healing from this illness. We thank you for the good health we enjoy, knowing that it comes by your hand. May your will be done in his life.
- I have a special lady in my life who needs your help. Please guide the doctors on how to treat her so that she can recuperate quickly, strengthen and heal. I ask this in the name of Jesus Christ and I pray amen.
- I am holding your hand even though you can’t feel me. I watch over you and keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Recovering from an illness or surgery is not an easy task, but I know you are strong enough to get through this. Stay strong, and know that I am right there beside you cheering on every step. I love you!
- I pray that God allows you to rest easy, that all goes well and that you have a quick recovery. I love you!
- Dear Lord and Heavenly Father, we come before you today to ask for a special favor. Please heal our friend (brother/sister/son/daughter… insert here) by the power of your Holy Spirit. Remove all stains from his soul. Wash his body with your precious blood in Jesus name, Amen.
- Dear Lord, We pray for all those expecting a surgery. We ask that you give them courage and strength to face whatever they are facing. Please help the surgeons perform their best and restore the health of the patient. Guide them at every turn and please bring a successful surgery that is done with great skill. I pray in your name that you will bless this person with a healthy body once again to have a long and healthy life.
- Dear God, I pray that you guide the hands of the doctors and give them the tools to perform a successful surgery on Johnny. He has been healthy his entire life but this condition is terrible. Please keep him safe and let him recover quickly. Amen.
- I promise to make things right. I lay my hands on our altar, and ask God to put his hands on you. I pray that you return home safely. I love you and will surely miss you. I hope your surgery goes well, and everything else in your life as well. In Jesus’ name amen.
- Dear God, please protect my Aunt Kathy while she has surgery today. I know You are there with her, even though she cannot see or hear you right now. Please keep her safe and protect her from any pain or worry during this procedure. I know she is scared, but please give her strength and comfort during this time of healing.
- Loving, caring and compassionate Lord, please watch over my friend while they are in surgery. Please help them to ease the pain and assist them in getting better, so they can continue their daily work with joyfulness. I know that everything happens for a reason, so I ask all this in your name. In Jesus’ name, Amen.
- Dear Lord, I pray that you show mercy upon (insert surgery patient here). Guide the surgeons hands and help them to seek out the problem and fix it. Help heal this person completely so that they can go on to live a happy life. Heal them my Lord and may things be done with your blessing and care.
- Please be with David as he gets his surgery. Please watch over him and all the doctors and nurses that are taking care of him, and pray for a speedy recovery. I love you so much, and I can’t wait until you’re back in my arms.
- Dear God, please watch over my loved one on Friday as they have surgery. Please protect them through this hard time and heal them quickly. Thank you in advance for everything.
- Dear God, I know you are with me and want to hear my prayer. My family and friends are praying for a successful recovery for Loved One. Please hear their prayers and comfort them through this difficult time. Thank you for keeping Loved One safe. Amen.
- I am praying for a successful surgery for my mother’s upcoming operation. Please pray with me and ask God to surround her with his light, love and healing energy. Also, pray that the doctors who will be performing the surgery are kind, gentle and caring.
- I recently heard about the forthcoming surgery for your loved one. GOD bless you for your love and support. I pray for the success of the procedure, comfort and peace for your family and to see the person through this tough time with your presence and support. Feel free to pray for me and my family as we are going through similar tough times.
- Dear Lord, please allow the surgeon to be successful in performing this surgery in such a way that my loved one can become pain free and able to enjoy life to the fullest. Allow them to have a safe passage through surgery and speed up the recovery process. Keep me strong and positive as I deal with this difficult time so that I may remain an encouraging support to my loved one. Allow me to be a blessing and love them in all ways possible. Thank You for hearing my prayer, Amen.
- God, please hear my prayer. I ask that you protect my ____ as he goes into the operating room today. Give him strength to go through this surgery and all that it involves. Please guide the doctors hands and give him a successful surgery. And with all this power, Lord, keep ____ in good health. In Jesus’ name…amen.
- Dear God, I come before you today and ask for your guidance. I ask for you to give my loved one peace of mind that all will be OK. Please heal him as he deserves to be whole. Please provide healing on a spiritual, emotional and physical level. Heal his relationships with family and friends and help him accept the outcome of this surgery whatever it may be. Please show him that life can go on no matter what happens and support his healing process with your loving spirit.
- Dear God, I come to you with a prayer for my aunt Jane. She is about to have surgery. I pray that you help ease the pain and make this surgery a success. Please help her get well soon and give her strength. Please be with her and bring comfort to her as she goes through this process. I pray all this in Jesus’ name. Amen.