Prayer Before Surgery for Sister In Law. As most of us know, the power of prayer should never be underestimated and often carries the most power when we need it the most. Here is a collection of prayers that is perfect to pray before any surgery for your loved one.
Prayer Before Surgery For Sister In Law
- Dear God, thank you for the health and strength you have given to my sister in law. Please I pray for a safe surgery, with no complications. Let her have a speedy recovery from this trial you have placed on her. And most of all, Lord, please accept her into your loving arms of heaven. Amen.
- Dear God, I am praying that you will send healing and comfort to my sister in law. She is going through surgery today and I am asking for a speedy recovery. If this surgery is for the best, then let everything go smoothly. Please steady her hands and calm her heart as the doctors perform their job. Should this surgery be for someone else’s benefit, then I ask for guidance and acceptance of it. Thank you God for all your blessings and may my sister in law recover well.
- My dearest Sister in law, My heart goes out to you. I pray that everything goes well today and that your surgery will go as smoothly as possible. I love you dearly and will be thinking about you all day.
- Our dear sister in law is gravely ill. When she has to have surgery, Please surround her with your love and warmth and fill her with your healing light. Please remind her of the joy she shares every day with her husband, daughter and son, And keep them safe and strong today. Dear God, thank you for blessing this family so richly. Please look after their health and well being, And give them strength to be brave in the days ahead. Amen.
- Dear God, please protect Eileen on her very important surgery. Please keep her safe and protected. Lilly, Kate, Leigh and Michelle will be by her side supporting her with all their love and faith. We are here for you Sis in law! Love Lori, Beth, Christie, Karen & Andrea.
- God please keep her safe, and bring her back to us healthy and strong. We miss her so much and can’t wait to see our friend again. In your hands she is safe. Guide the doctors hands, give them wisdom in what needs to be done to help her recover quickly. Please God, heal her quickly and restore her health. We trust you are taking care of our family member during this time of need and surgery.
- Dear Lord, bless Lenore’s surgery. Hold her hands and comfort her heart. Watch over the surgeons as they perform their work. Give them wisdom and guidance so they do not miss anything. Be with all the people who will be supporting her, giving words of encouragement, helping her path through recovery. Watch over our family to make sure everyone stays healthy so we can all be together again. Amen.
- I am so thankful for the patient you are. Before your surgery, I want to instill the strength of God into your soul. I ask God to give you the peace that surpasses all understanding. Rely on God’s strength today, tomorrow and always! I Love you – Mom.
- I am so grateful for the times we have shared and the wonderful friendship. I know our paths will cross again, but until then, my thoughts and prayers are with you during your recovery. I am here for you and care about you more than you know! Get well soon, Sister!
- I want you to know how proud we are of you. And we know of all the strength, courage and faith it takes just to be in this place. Please keep your family in your thoughts at this time. We love you very much and send all the best wishes for a fast and successful recovery.
- Dearest Lord, please watch over [sister in law] while she recovers from her surgery. Please let her regain her strength quickly, as well as stay stress free. May this be a positive experience for her and may God guide the hand of the surgeon at all times. Thank you and amen.
- Dear Lord, please watch over my sister in law and keep her safe during the upcoming surgery in your name I pray. And after her surgery heal her quickly and give her the strength to fight off any infection and get healthy real soon, in Jesus name I pray all these things Amen.
- Dear God, please watch over my sister in law during surgery. Help the doctors to do their best to make her well. Please take away the pain and suffering and give her a speedy recovery. In Your name I pray. Amen.
- Dear Lord, please watch over my sister in law as she goes under the knife tomorrow. Grant her courage and strength to endure this difficult time and heal quickly. We love you and thank you for watching over us all.
- Dear Lord God, I bend my knee and pray that you watch over Mary as she has surgery today. I pray that you heal her body and give her strength as she fights this battle. Bless her husband and family as they go through this tough time.
- Dear God, please be with my sister in law. Give her the strength and courage to recover quickly, her family is counting on her. Please keep her safe in your hands until my parents can be with her. Thank you and Amen!
- Dear God, Surround my sister in law Debbie with a circle of love & strength from her family & friends. We pray that you will continue to touch her with your healing hands & bring her comfort, hope and peace. We accept the changes that cause our hearts to ache & want you to help us see beyond the difficult days & into the promise of better days just around the corner. May Debbie know you are near and able to heal her broken body, mind and spirit.
- Lord, our father in heaven, we thank you for bringing us together, that I might be witness to this day. We ask that your will be done and not our own. We thank you for the blessing of my beloved sister-in-law. Please comfort her and give her physical strength, comfort and courage during this time of healing. Please let it be done according to your wishes for her life and for ours. In the name of Jesus Christ we pray this. Amen.
- I just wanted to let you know that I was thinking about you today. I pray everything goes well tomorrow! Ask for both of us and I’ll try to send you good vibes all day.
- Dear Lord, we thank you for this sister in law of ours in her surgery today. We ask that you heal her emotionally and physically, restore our family bonds, and bring peace to our family. Amen.
- God, I ask that you be with my sister today as she goes in for surgery. Please give strength to her body and courage to her heart as she goes forward into this next phase of her life. Thank you for life and for your blessings upon us. We love you and thank you.
- Dearest Jesus! Please give my sister in law, Mollie, the strength and faith to get through the next few days. Please let her know that You will always be with her and to stay strong. Please show her how much You love her and always have a plan for us. May she find comfort in her husband’s arms who will also be there by her side every step of the way. I pray these same things in Your Holy name, Amen.
- I feel so sad to hear that you will have surgery. Please know that my family thinks of you as one of us. I love you and will be thinking about you during your time in the hospital. Get well soon! May God bless you and guard over you while you are laid up. We all love you so much.
- Dear God, please help her have a successful surgery and a wonderful recovery. Watch over her so she has no complications and keep her safe and healthy. Please also help the doctors and nurses do their jobs with ease and allow them to have a nice day as well. Please help me get over my anger and forgive her for being so inconsiderate in not being more private while doing this at the lake. I pray that you will keep me calm and happy, with an open mind and heart.
- I’m here for you to lean on. I love you very much, your friendship means a lot to me. God bless you and keep you safe from harm in this surgery and I pray His light with shine on you and your loved one. May you feel the unconditional love that God has for each & every one of us.
- Lord I know you know best. I only ask that you watch over my sister in law through this operation. She means so much to me and her family. Please protect her, guide her, and heal her. Thank you for all the great things you have done in her life! All she needs now is to be healthy again and we can move forward to our future together.
- Dear God, please watch over our sister in law during her surgery today. Please guide the surgeon’s hands and keep all those involved safe from harm. Please hear my prayer, [name] needs Your help and protection now more than ever. Bless all those in that operating room and all who are there to support her recovery. In Jesus’ name I pray, amen.
- Dear Lord, I pray that you watch over and bless my sister in law on her upcoming surgery. Guide the doctors and protect her during the operation. I ask this in Jesus’ name, Amen.
- Please God, please don’t let my sister in law be hurt. Protect her and please take care of her. She has a family that loves her very much and we are all waiting for her to get well again. I really thank you for everything you have done for me and my family. I love the Lord God with all my heart, soul and mind. So, please forgive us for our sins because without you there would be no us. In Jesus’ Name, Amen!
- This prayer is to help our sister in law Angela, who is having surgery today, a speedy recovery. I wish for a good health to Angela’s body and soul. May she recover quickly, have positive thinking and be strong during this difficult time in her life. We love you Angela!
- Oh heavenly father, please be with (sister in law’s name), today and through her surgery tomorrow. Please give her the strength to get through it. And please help (sister in law’s husband’s name) as well. Thank you so much father. In Jesus’ name I pray, Amen!
- Dear Lord, please protect and guide my sister as she goes in for her surgery. Guide the surgeons as they conduct this delicate procedure. Protect my sister’s health and heal her. Help her realize how much I care about her and all the people who love her. Please bless her doctors and nurses with a gentle spirit. My sister means the world to me, and I can never repay you for giving her to me. Bless this surgery and allow my sister to have a happy and healthy trip home. Amen.
- Dear God, Please help Kendra as she goes in for knee replacement surgery today. Father, give her peace and strength to get through anything the road ahead may bring her way. May her faith and trust in you give her courage and hope. Open up doors for many more years of walking together on this earth. Open up hearts of family and friends to often visit, call or just even think about her. Let this be a successful operation that will encourage many others to have it done also.
Also See: Thank God For Successful Surgery Quotes