This post has a collection of Merry Christmas To You And Your Beautiful Family Messages, Quotes and beautiful greetings. Hope you like it.
Merry Christmas To You And Your Beautiful Family Messages
- Merry Christmas to you and your beautiful family members. May this Christmas give you lots of happiness and satisfaction from the deepest part of your heart.
- I am so lucky to have such a beautiful family. You were the most wonderful hosts that anyone could ever ask for at Christmas. Love you all!
- You are my special friend. You are so caring and thoughtful that it just melts my heart. I am so lucky to have you in my life. You always know when to cheer me up with a joke and good laugh! From the bottom of my heart, I wish you a Merry Christmas, filled with all your wishes coming true! I love you and will cherish our friendship forever.
- May God bless you and your wonderful family in the coming year. May the holiday cheer, friendliness, peace and joy be with you at Christmas and throughout the whole year!
- I’m so happy you’re in my life, I wouldn’t want to spend it with anyone else. I know the holiday season can get hectic with family obligations and the hustle and bustle of the season, but I wanted to sincerely wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, and let you know how much I love you!
- Merry Christmas to my very special family. I hope you enjoy this very special day! I wish you good health and happiness always!
- Wishing you and your beautiful family the merriest of Christmas from Matt and the kids. May God richly bless you all this holiday season. Lots of love, The Cooper Family
- Thank you for the Christmas card and photo. The kids are adorable and you guys look great. We miss you very much and wish we could be there, but we will do our best to join you for lunch soon. Have a Merry Christmas, big hugs and kisses. Love you all and thank you for being such amazing friends.
- Wishing a wonderful and very merry Christmas to you and your family. We hope you have enjoyed your first year of marriage with many more ahead, love you both.
- I guess our friendship must have been a Christmas miracle for I cannot imagine life without you! Wishing you and your family all the joys of the season — from my home to yours. Merry Christmas!!!
- I just wanted to wish you a Merry Christmas, and many more to come! I hope you stay blessed, happy, healthy and surrounded by those who love you. May the holidays be filled with special moments with family and friends because that is what the season is all about!
- Here’s wishing you a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! I hope that this holiday finds you surrounded by friends, family, and all of your loved ones. May your Christmas season be full of love and joy, whether it’s spent with the people around you or the one person you can’t live without! Wishing you the very best for this holiday and always!
- I pray the joy of this Christmas season touches you, your family and everyone around the world. Please enjoy this special time of the year and reflect upon all that you are thankful for. God bless you with love, peace, joy and happiness in every day.
- Wishing you and your family a Christmas filled with joy and good health. You are always appreciated and missed during the Holidays. We wish you all a Merry Christmas!
- Season’s greetings to you and your family. Praying that you experience a joy filled Christmas spent surrounded by friends and loved ones. May the Love of Christ be felt in your home abundantly this Christmas.
- Christmas is a time for counting our blessings and showing them how much we love them. It’s a chance to gather with family and friends, to share in celebrations of the season and to enjoy the spirit of giving. May your holiday be joyful and bright.
- You and your entire family are so important to me. I love you so much and I wish the best for all of you throughout the year. I am lucky to have you in my life, have a very Merry Christmas!
- The most magical time of the year is here!! I just want to say MERRY CHRISTMAS and let you know how blessed I feel to be with such a great family. I’ve never had a bigger and better Christmas than the one we are having this year. Thank you for all that you have done for our family, without you all this would not have been possible.
- I think of you at this time every year. I hope you open your present early. I hope it makes you smile as big as your wonderful smile that I love so much. Merry Christmas
- Merry Christmas, Matt. Wishing all you touch the most Christmas of your life! I hope you have an amazing Christmas with your family and friends. Enjoy this wonderful time with all of those who mean so much to you. May the coming year bring love, happiness, and joy as it moves forward. Not many people are blessed to share such a special day with their loved ones, so hold them close to you during this time of celebration and be thankful that you do.
- You’re the best husband ever! I love you so much. Thanks for supporting me and being there for me during all these years. Merry Christmas to you and your family!
- Here’s hoping for a big stocking stuffed with goodies and lots of joy, warm hugs to all you hold dear, and this message reaches every one of your wishes. Happy Holidays and all the best!
- Wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas, a Blessed New Year; May the Good Lord Bless you abundantly, with love and laughter. Enjoy the holidays, make new memories and old ones to treasure forever.
- You are my life. Thank you for everything you’ve ever done for me. The love and support you show is more than I could have ever dreamt of. The greatest gift I’ve ever received was the day that we met. I will love you forever, and always!
- Merry Christmas to you and your whole family. May the gifts of the season warm your hearts, as you have done for our family. We love you all!
- Wishing a happy, rejuvenating and restful holiday season to all my family members. I hope the New Year brings you much comfort, joy and happiness. May your holidays be filled with the wonders of Christmas and celebrations of the New Year. The love we share with one another is truly priceless. I wish you love, health and prosperity in the coming year.
- Merry Christmas! I hope the holiday season brings joy to your life. Sending you and your family many loves wish for a very Merry Christmas!
- I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am near you. You have filled my heart with so much joy and I hope you enjoy all your gifts and have a wonderful Christmas.
- Hey guys! Hope this Christmas brings you joy, health and lots more love! Miss you all, even little Sophie. I’m coming back for Christmas watch out for my present!
- Wishing you and your family a very blessed Christmas. We are so grateful for the friendship we have with each of you and how loved we feel by each of you.
- Happy holidays and a merry Christmas to you and your family! I send my best wishes for a magical time surrounded by all the things you love.
- Wishing you a Merry Christmas filled with love, family, and happiness! We hope your holiday season is warm and bright with memories to last a lifetime.
- May your Christmas be Merry and Happy. You are a wonderful friend and my love for you is unconditional.
- Merry Christmas to you, your husband, and your beautiful family. Your kindness has made such a difference in our lives. We hope you have a wonderful day today and for the rest of your lives!
- May the joy and peace that this season brings fill your lives with happiness now and forever more. Thank you for all the love and support you have given me, especially through difficult times. Merry Christmas to you and your wonderful family!
- I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas. You brought me so much joy this year, and I want to say thank you for our amazing friendship. I wish you all the love in the world and a very happy holiday season my best friend!
- I want to send you an e-mail just to say Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. I hope that you are all doing great and staying warm in this bitter cold weather. The whole family sends their love and wishes for a blessed holiday season. We are all doing okay over here, just missing the family.
- In this beautiful family you’re the glue. This year was another remarkable year. You made so many people happy. May your holidays be full of joy, love and laughter.
- The holidays are here and I want to wish you a very Merry Christmas. You are the best friend, husband, and father a girl could ask for. I can’t wait to spend another year with you and grow old together.
- Merry Christmas!!! It’s just another day, isn’t it! Will you open your eyes long enough to realize how fortunate you are?! The day you were born was one of the luckiest days of your parent’s lives. You learned so much in such a little time. I’ll gaze at your sleeping form as I type – you’re so peaceful and dear. You’re growing so fast, but will always be my baby boy.
- I’m so glad you are part of our family now. You and Ethan just fit together like two peas in a pod. The love you share together is amazing. Happy holidays!
- May you have a blessed and joyous Christmas filled with love, success and happiness. Season’s Greetings!
- Merry Christmas! Have a wonderful day with your family. Warmest wishes from all of us at the shop. Hope Santa brings you lots of presents!
- Merry Christmas to you and your beautiful family. I hope that you have a wonderful day full of gifts, snow and cheerful holiday cheer! Hope this season has been full of family time and emotional warmth. Love you all!
- Merry Christmas to you, your family, and loved ones. I wish for you nothing but the best this holiday season and in the new year! I am so grateful to have you in my life, and to call you, my friend. You are a light in my day and a reason for joy. May the holidays bring you joy and happiness. I love you all!