Everybody makes mistakes, but not everybody admits it. In some cases, though, the weight of guilt is too much to bare. If another person have hurt you then please read on and discover a way to forgive that person from the bottom of your heart.
I Forgive You From The Bottom Of My Heart
- From the first day, from now on and into infinity, I forgive you from the bottom of my heart. Your friendship means the world to me. I know you feel so bad about it and all I want to do is tell you that it’s alright. You are too good for me and much better than whatever he could have ever been for me. So all I want to say is that I forgive you from the bottom of my heart.
- I forgive you from the bottom of my heart. I accept your apologies, your treasons and deceitful behavior. You let me down when I needed you the most, and for that I am sorry. And although everything between us is now different, I will not hold you back from your dreams or aspirations in life. Love is patient and kind, but it’s time to move on.
- I forgive you from the bottom of my heart for everything we went through. I hope we can move on and be best friends again.
- I forgive you from the bottom of my heart, I forgive you from the bottoms of my feet too. I know I’ve been a bad girl, but that was then and this is now. I’m the best thing that ever happened to you and your cruel, cruel words can’t do no harm to you and me.
- I forgive you from the bottom of my heart for your mistake, for your wrong attitude. And I guarantee you forgiveness from the bottom of my heart, if you bring me a cup of coffee every day and if you can find me funny again.
- It is not easy to delete the memory from my mind, however it will be effective. I forgive you from the bottom of my heart for breaking my love. It was a misunderstanding in your company, because you said that, “you did not steal the money.” I have forgiven and closed this affair with you.
- I hope you know that I forgive you from the bottom of my heart. There is nothing to forgive, it just wasn’t right for us. I have no doubt that we will always be friends and I look forward to seeing you at any event we are both at together.
- I forgive you from the bottom of my heart. You are somebody who I can’t put in a box and label as good or bad, I see you as someone who was made to be hurt but throughout your life you have achieved wonderful things that I don’t think many people could do. You and I will never truly understand each other, but one thing that we do share is a mutual respect for one another. I love you forever, even if you never love me back.
- I forgive you from the bottom of my heart. I know it’s a lot to ask, and it might not mean much now, but I want you to know that I forgive you. That letter we wrote way back in high school really got to me. I’m sorry if it hurt you back then, but I hope that after so many years you’ve realized that no one was cheating on anyone else. What happened between us wasn’t your fault and it wasn’t mine either.
- I forgive you from the bottom of my heart… I could never hate you, though it was my duty to. The fault was mine alone and I must suffer for it. But you have suffered much more for it…
- I’m missing you like crazy and I’m totally madly in love with you. Baby, never forget that I forgive you from the bottom of my heart.
- I forgive you from the bottom of my heart because I worry about you. I miss your smile, but I know that we are both at fault. I hope we can fix our friendship, but part of me knows it will never be the same.
- I’ve forgiven you but I haven’t forgotten. I have let go of the bitterness and it’s finally time that you do the same. Let’s build a strong friendship by learning to remember the good times. Remember all the great times we have together and focus on the love that comes with that memory.
- Sometimes people let their anger make them say things they will regret. I am sorry for all I have said to you that hurts you but I am cool and I just want to say that part of me doesn’t still hold grudge. This is the least that I can do. As a friend, how can I not forgive you?
- I forgive you from the bottom of my heart. No matter what has happened between us, we’re always friends unconditionally. I cannot strength for you to put all this behind you.
- I forgive you from the bottom of my heart, I’ve wronged you in so many ways, the pain that i had made you feel, I promise I will never break your heart again. I’m sorry for all the hurts and pains that i’ve caused. May God guide me to repent?
- I forgive you from the bottom of my heart for everything that you have done to me. Let’s work things out and move forward.
- It is not mine to forgive nor yours to blame We are both victims of our family name Life is never fair we know that much too well Not my fault nor yours It’s the way we’re made I forgive you from the bottom of my heart.
- Forgiving you from the bottom of my heart, I will always care and never forget. Your love is growing slowly, it is making me feel secure. Give me your hand, just hold it tight. Let’s be together and make a new start. It seems that things are getting much better. So do not make me sad now, because I trust you.
- I forgive you from the bottom of my heart. I’m not angry at what you did, and I don’t blame you for it. There is nothing left to be angry about. I just hope that our friendship will be able to repair itself from what has happened and we can learn from our mistakes. I know that there was no actual malice in anything that happened. All I truly wish for is reconciliation and peace between us both, so here’s to hoping!
- I forgive you from the bottom of my heart. No matter how angry I am, I know that deep down you are a good person and I can’t stay mad forever. We were friends for too long for it to end like this.
- I forgive you from the bottom of my heart for everything you’ve done. May God bless you and guide you towards happiness.
- If you love someone set them free. If they come back its forever, if they don’t it was meant to be. I forgive you from the bottom of my heart, I know you would never mean to hurt me. I’ve always loved you and always will.
- I am not angry at you anymore. I forgive you from the bottom of my heart. No matter what the distance between us, no matter the world around us, remember that you have a friend and wonderful girlfriend in me.
- I was sucking on your soft warm ear, my hands were resting on your shoulder blades. I looked deep into your eyes and I could tell you wanted me. You asked if I forgive you and I said yes without hesitation.
- I forgive you from the bottom of my heart. Please forgive me back and we will both be able to move forward. I know that is not what you want to hear, but it is what I truly believe.
- I forgive you from the bottom of my heart. You were a wonderful husband and father…I will love you forever in my heart and soul, how could I not? You were there for me when no one else was, but you let fear and pride get in your way. I forgive you for the wrongs that have hurt me. And I regret ever hurting you myself, I was only doing was I thought was best.
- I forgive you from the bottom of my heart. I am so sorry to leave you like this, I hope you can forgive me and still be in my life. I just wish things could have been better between us. I wish we never fought and things didn’t turn out so bad.
- I forgive you from the bottom of my heart, this is not goodbye at all. I miss your gentleness, your smile and the way you love me so much. We are not done yet, we got a lot to share. I am still here sincere, my heart has no fear at all. I want to be with you forever as I know you want the same too. We can do it either with or without our family’s approval or against their will.
- Dear Friend… I forgive you from the bottom of my heart for all the pain and misery you have put me through. Yesterday, I called off my marriage because I caught you red handed with another girl in your room. Indeed, yesterday was one of the worst days of my life. But today, am a new person, free from bitterness and anger. God has been gracious to forgive me too but that doesn’t mean I should not forgive others. So in forgiving you, the best revenge is not from me.
- I want to forgive you for what you did and if there is anything I can do to help you, please let me know. I don’t want to hold anything against you because it hurts too much. I wish things could have been different. But I will never forget everything you have done. Please take care of yourself and be happy. You are a wonderful girl, even though we haven’t been the best of friends in life.
- You know the reason why I have been angry, upset and sad. No matter what person you are, you should care because it’s your fault that I’ve been so miserable and out of mind. As time goes by, I can feel myself healing bit by bit. It’s not perfect yet, but I’m leaving the past behind me. Please continue to forgive me as I promise to forgive you for anything that hurt me in the past.
- To my very best friend, I forgive you for the pain in my heart. You meant no harm; in fact, you did everything you could to stop it from hurting. Once I got over the hurt, I realized that I forgave you and could finally let go. Thank you for forgiving me of things that I never knew and even ones that I did. All my love forever.
- I forgive you from the bottom of my heart, for all that I have neglected to be for you! But I thank God almighty for blessing me with your grace. I promise to value and treasure you always…never will I deliberately hurt you!
- I forgive you from the bottom of my heart. You are a sweetheart, and I love you with all my heart!
- I forgive you from the bottom of my heart, I hope that you will forgive me as well. I know it’s been hard on us, but we can make it through. There is so much between us, so many good things. I want to heal this hurt and move past it, so that we can be happy together. Thank you for forgiving me!
Also See: I Forgive You Because I Love You Quotes