There are some things that you should never forget to say. I love you, thank you, and sorry are some of them. I know that saying sorry is really hard and it’s even harder when a person forgives you. In this article you will find collection of best I Forgive You Because I Love You quotes on forgiveness.
I Forgive You Because I Love You Quotes
- I forgive you because I love you. I remember the warm feelings we created when we were first together and those feelings continue to grow. You are a very special person and I know you will grow into the best version of yourself. I want to help you in any way that I can. Even if it means forgiving you for your past mistakes, because I know with time you will create a wonderful future for us both.
- I forgive you because I love you. It’s that simple. I trust that you won’t ever hurt me again, even if your actions in the past have been unforgivable. I don’t easily trust others, so for me to do so… that is a sign to you that this is real. I forgive you. I will always love and forgive you for anything as long as we’re together.
- I forgive you because I love you. Its okay, I noticed that it was an accident because I know how much you love spaghetti and meatballs. You’re so sweet and I know that you would never intentionally hurt me.
- I forgive you because I love you. We are friends again. I have forgiven all the wrong that you did to me and me too, can do something wrong to you. So I forgave you but expect the same too.
- I forgive you because I love you and couldn’t bear to be without you. I want to hold your hand, to sleep next to your heart, to breathe the same air as you. I want to be yours, and only yours, until there is no breath left in my lungs.
- I forgive you because I know my heart breaks along with yours when we’re apart. I forgive your flaws because everyone has them and even though we argue, I never want us to lose each other.
- I forgive you because I love you. Along the way, you’ve made big mistakes. That’s okay. You’re only human. And I’ve made plenty of mistakes myself. That’s okay too. It’s what makes us human. Just don’t repeat your mistakes over and over again, expecting a different result each time.
- If I’m forgiven, how can I not forgive? You are a special person and whatever you do, I will love you no matter what. And remember that the most important thing is to have you by my side.
- I give you my heart, I give you my trust, I give you my all. These are the only things I can truly keep from you. For now, these things are enough.
- I forgive you because I love you. When I say that I mean that I want to hold onto the good memories that we have together because I can’t chance losing them. I forgive you so we can move on in life and create more great memories.
- I forgive you because I love you. Being anyone who has ever wronged me, hurt me, lied to me or taken advantage of me. I forgive you because I love you even though our relationship may have ended or the friendship may have faded.
- I forgive you because I love you. I hope you realize how much you mean to me. I know what it’s like to hurt somebody, so I forgive you. When I get upset, it doesn’t last. It is the same way with your mistakes. When I forget about them, so should you.
- I would forgive you because I love you. You hurt me so badly and left me for someone else, I felt like the air got knocked out of my lungs. You broke my heart into one million shattered pieces, it felt like someone was ripping out my heart and stomping on it! But I’ve forgiven you. Because I love you. I knew that if we worked things out that you would never do anything to hurt me again. You are an amazing husband, father, friend and lover.
- I miss you. I still love you. Don’t leave me, please. I forgive you because I love you more than anything else in this world and I don’t want to lose you. If someone hurts you, they hurt me too because we’re one flesh.
- Forgiving you is not always easy, but it is always possible. Because I forgive, I’m able to express my love in a way that is more genuine than before. I look forward to the time when you will feel comfortable expressing your feelings as well as your needs.
- You hurt me, treated me bad and still I forgive you. The reason is simple: I love you. Forgiving you is the best thing I never had to do. All our troubles are in the past and we can look forward to a new start together.
- You are the one I choose to be with and I will always love you and forgive you. No matter what we fight, okay? I don’t care if we fight everyday. Fight and I still love you.
- I love you, and while I don’t think this excuses what you did I forgive you. I’ve decided that I’m not meant to be with someone who doesn’t trust me, so we’re finished. I need to be with someone who won’t hold something like this against me.
- We all make mistakes. I cannot control your actions any more than you can. But what I can do is love you. I can understand your turmoil and anguish, and forgive you for it. I missed you deeply while you were away, but one day you will be home with me again and life will return to normal. There was a time when separation was not so great, but I miss you more now that you are gone than at any time before our lifetimes.
- I forgive you because I love you, I don’t want to carry this burden any longer. I choose happiness with you.
- I forgive you because I love you, not because I don’t care anymore. We are humans and we all make mistakes, but I can still love you even after you have hurt me. You need to be reminded that it’s ok to make mistakes and I’ll always be there to catch you.
- I forgive you because I love you. I don’t want to hold grudges or be mean to you. I just want to be with you and love you the best way I can. I will never intentionally hurt you and I hope the same for you.
- I forgive you because I love you. I’ve forgiven you for all the times before as well. I will forgive every time in the future because of what you have and continue to mean to me. I care about you, and love you too much not to forgive.
- I forgive you because I love you, and in order to love you, I have to forgive you. I know that’s not always easy, but it is necessary. Forgive me for what I did to hurt you and put a smile on your face once again.
- You’re not sorry for what you did. I forgive you because I Love You.
- You are a good friend. I forgive you because I love you, because I know that you never intended to hurt me. But I must make one thing clear. As many times as I’ve watched you walk away, this time is different. I won’t be right behind you.
- I know your love is true, I can tell by the way that you make me feel. You’re always there to catch me as I fall and you’re making sure I’ll be okay. Forgiveness comes easily when you truly love someone, just like it does for me.
- I forgive you because I love you, you are the best thing in my life. I will always be there for you and understand your choices. All I ask is that you do the same for me. I love you and I will never stop loving you because this is more than a relationship, it is a friendship.
- I forgive you because I love you. It was the hardest thing I’ve done, but the right thing to do, no one could ever ask me to say “I hate you, I don’t forgive you” because that would be a lie. I forgive you every bit of it, and no matter what happens in the future, we will always have been to together. If this was all a dream, when it ends my heart will still be stuck on you.
- I forgive you because I love you, but to forget the past is a most difficult thing. I hope you will forgive me as well one day.
- I forgive you because I love you and I want to spend the rest of my life trying to make it up to you.
- I forgive you because I love you, but I will never forget.
- Dear baby, I forgive you because I love you. Though my body has been away for this long period of time, but my thoughts have never left you. I am happy to welcome you back home. I am glad to say that you are now in my arms again. I don’t care how much time it shall take for our marriage healing from past wounds.
- I forgive you because I love you. That is why I can’t stay mad at you forever. I wish your curiosity didn’t lead you astray sometimes, but I know that being spontaneous and going with the flow is part of who you are. So I forgive you because I love you.
- I forgive you because I love you. We have had our ups and downs, but that is a part of every relationship. You are my best friend and I will love you no matter what.
- I forgive you because I love you. There’s a reason why they call it unconditional love, because it’s not supposed to have any conditions. That’s just the kind of person that I am.
- I forgive you because I love you. I don’t care how long it takes, or how many times we argue, well or bad. I will stand by you, protect you and love you. Together we make a great team! I hope you know how much I love and appreciate you.
- I forgive you because I love you and because it is the best choice I can make. I hope someday you will find the courage to ask for forgiveness. I wish you a life where love and respect becomes your guiding light.
- I forgive you because I love you, but that does not mean that I will always be there for you. You broke my heart, and made me cry. But now all I can do is think about new beginnings and blessings from above. Love you!
- I forgive you for all the pain you caused me. I forgive you because I love you so much that I don’t want to keep hating you. The sun doesn’t hate the rain, even though the rain causes flooding and destruction. Instead, it lets the rain fall, knowing that it will get rid of all the disease and negativity in the world. I hope one day you can forgive me too!
- I want to forgive you, but I don’t know how. You hurt me so much that I don’t see how I could ever trust you again… Yet, I love you, and I want things to go back to the way they used to be.
Also See: Apology Letter For Wrong Doing