Goodbye Message To College. Get ready to bid adieu, college! This is the perfect poem for seniors in high school.
Goodbye Message To College
1. This will be our last message for now, I’m going off to college. It’s the end of an era. So many life-changing experiences are ahead of us both, and I can’t wait to share them with you. Our love will never change, although we live far away from one another. You are my best friend, even after all these years. I love you sweetheart!
2. We’ve shared so many great times together. All the laughs, the smiles, and all those special moments we will surely miss but most of all we will miss you! Good luck in college and make sure to stay in touch! Love Always, ______ and ___________.
3. You were my first friend and the best cheerleader a girl can ask for. I will miss you so much! You are such an amazing person and I wish you the absolute best! I love you to the moon and back, Joe!
4. I’m going to miss seeing your smiling face everyday. I will bring home PIZZA and ICE CREAM on your first weekend back, and we can binge watch some Netflix and hang out!
5. Our relationship is a roller coaster. Some smooth, some rough. I want to enjoy the ride with you. It’s not going to be smooth with us forever. You are receiving this goodbye letter because I am ending things between us. Good luck in college and I wish you all the best.
6. Hooray! Today you graduate from college and start your new life! I am so proud of you and all you have accomplished. You deserve all the happiness in the world, and I hope it comes easy to you. Stay true to your heart and your dreams, and know that I will always be here for you.
7. I am happy to have met you, despite how challenging the short time together may have been; you will always hold a special place in my heart. I wish you all the best as you venture into this new chapter of your life.
8. Time can’t be turned back. Welcome don’t miss me, but will soon be in touch. Hope you can wait for me and that you’ll do fine. Goodbye my dear friend, I love you and miss you a lot! I’ll remember all the great time we spent together in this year, I hope we can do it again next year. Love as always ~ Juliana
9. I will miss you. I hope that I provided some comfort when you were suffering. You are special to me, but you must now move on. Go and seek your fortune and make your own way in the world. I wish you nothing but the best of everything, my friend.
10. To my sister Connor, I love you more than you could ever imagine.You are such a good friend, daughter, and sister. You’ve made the past three years memorable and I’ll never forget them. I will miss you dearly but promise you that we will see each other soon. I hope you have an amazing year in college and try to make as many friends as possible. Love always, your big sister Allie.
11. I’m so glad I met you. You have had such a great influence on my life and I hope we will still keep in touch after all these years!
12. Dear friend, I know we’ll probably never meet, but I feel connected to you and miss you already. I wish we could have hung out more before I left. It was so cool getting to know you and your unique style. You are so chill and free spirited, that it’s infectious! I like that. I like meeting people like you who make me want to be a better person; who aren’t yet so jaded by the world . You are special!
13. Dear Casey, Thank you for being the most amazing friend. I’m going to really miss you. I might be moving across the country next year but I’ll always love you. Tell Eli he owes me for taking my away from you. Love you, John.
14. Goodbye friends. Goodbye life. Goodbye love. I can’t thank you enough for everything that you have given me. I hope I can gain as much from college as I have from high school and this great memory filled town. Love you all!
15. I will miss you and our little adventures. I love the memories we’ve made together these last four years that I will treasure for the rest of my life. I wish you the best in all your endeavors and can’t wait to see what life brings to you.
16. And here we are at the end of yet another year. Now you are graduating and moving on to the next phase in your life. I am sad to see you go but excited to see where you will end up with all that you have learned here. I’m going to miss you terribly, but I wish you the best in everything that life brings your way. I love you!
17. I’m going to miss you most of all, and I can’t believe we are leaving each other. You have been the one constant in my life that I have always known, and I will still be a phone call away. If you ever need me just give me a ring and if I could make it happen, by now you would already have your dorm room filled with balloons. I love you so much!
18. I’m going to miss you, my friend. You have been so good to me and I will never forget you. You were my first girlfriend and in many ways my best friend. Our memories will last a lifetime.
19. Hey! I just want to tell you how much I care about you. It’s been great sharing the years with you. It doesn’t matter what happens, if we’re at different schools we will still be cool. I’m going to miss you and our lunches together, but I’ll still call you and text you everyday! For now.. take care of yourself.
20. I love you so much always and forever. There will be times I don’t see you but that doesn’t make you leave my heart. You are what matters in life and I want to tell you I still think about your cute face, your laugh, and your love whenever I can. It hurts not being with you but it’s also a gift to have known someone as special as you.
21. I have known you since 8th grade, and I am going to miss you so much. You are the smartest and funniest person I know!! I am going to be so sad without you. We have shared so many great memories and we will continue to share them for many years to come. Take care of yourself and take care of yourself, you are my very best friend!
22. There’s not much I can say about our time together that would even come close to how amazing you have been. You’ve taught me so much, challenged me every single day, been there for me when I needed a friend the most and kept me sane. Even though I’ll be far away from you I hope that we may continue this unique bond through our relationship, whether it’s visits to each other or talking over the phone. You will always have a special place in my heart, friend.
23. Good luck in college! I know you’re going to do great and will miss you very much. I wish you nothing but the best and hope you come back to visit soon. Don’t forget your made in America chocolate when you need it most. xoxo
24. I hope you fall in love and stay as happy as you are now. Being a good friend often means not being a good lover, but I hope not. Just remember to always laugh, smile, and enjoy the little things. You’ll find one day you’ll return to how you felt before, but never quite as intensely. Your joy will have deepened and your sorrow will have deepened too…but the memories will be yours forever.
25. Goodbye college, I’ll miss you. It’s been a crazy ride and I’ll be honest, I’m going to miss this place. But we’re always just a phone call away so don’t think you’re leaving me completely! College was one of the best highlights of my life.
26. You are my best friend, my partner in crime, the love of my life. I’ll miss you so much next year when you’re gone. Leaving me here all alone, without anyone to cuddle with. Without you there is only misery. I love you and can’t wait to see you again.
27. I’ve loved being here with you the past four years, but I have to say goodbye. I’ll always remember the times we had together, because there were so many good ones. Don’t change – you’re amazing.
28. We had so many memories together and I am going to miss all the funny moments that we shared. I will for sure miss you and all your narrow minded friends. Keep High Honors this year. For my last words, don’t ever change who you are, keep your integrity and learn how to be a REAL friend. Goodbye is only a word when everything that mattered has gone away…
29. You’re the only one I ever wanted by my side, but I wish we could have made it work. I will miss the good times we had together. I wish you all the best of luck in your future.
30. I will miss the people, but not the place. I will miss my friends, but not the drama. I will miss the freedom, but not the expenses. But most of all I’ll miss you…
31. Lucy, our friendship has been an important and positive part of my life. You have always been there for me, and you’ve never let me down. I’ll miss your laugh, your smile and yes your sarcasm. Happy birthday dear friend! I will see you soon!
32. I’m so proud of you. You have achieved so much! It was amazing to see you grow up from a little boy, into a big courageous man. I am proud to be your mother and I will always love you!
33. In the end, we can only count on family and friends. They’re the ones who we can be completely ourselves with, without having to worry about what others think of us.I’m just glad you’ve been my friend since childhood!
34. As you’re off to college, I want you to know that I love you and will miss you. You’ve been such a great kid throughout high school, and I am proud of you. Make sure to keep in touch with me by phone and email! You have your whole life ahead of you, and I’d love to be part of it!
35. College, it was great to know you. I miss all of my friends and the fun times we had. How can I possibly have just one last goodbye letter? College is so much hard work but that’s what makes it the best. Every time I fell I couldn’t get up you were there to pick me back up. This must be how parents feel when their kids move out! We’ve been through a lot together but I will always cherish those good memories like they are gold.
36. This isn’t goodbye, it’s see you later. Because I know for certain, that all good things must come to an end, and all great journeys must eventually lead back home. We had some great times here, and I won’t forget them. You’ll be in my heart forever.
37. I’m going to miss you so much. Everyday you were always there for me and i want to thank you. I hope that we will keep in touch with each other through Facebook and twitter. Maybe when we are doing our college work we can tell each other what we are doing and ask help if needed. Love you!
Also See: Farewell Message To Students By Teacher