Over the years, we have sent out hundreds of messages to students. We no longer send these types of messages since we started to use Snap Engage or Skype. One of the hardest things to do is bid farewell to a student you have bonded with. Let me help you with some Come Back Soon, Win Well and Have Fun emails that will be delivered before they leave your site!
Goodbye And Good Luck Messages For Students
1. I’m writing this letter, not to say goodbye, but to ask you to never forget. Please remember the times we had together, both the good and bad, and all our memories will be my last gift to you. I can only hope you forgive me for what I am about to do. But first I must say thank you for giving me the strength to see this through. I leave with a piece of my heart in yours. Good luck and please don’t forget me.
2. I’m writing this letter for the last time ever, but please don’t be saddened. Please don’t try to deny that its over or make up excuses for me. I wish you all the best!
3. Not sure if we see each other again, but I want to say goodbye. Taking the time now to tell you that I fully support your decision. You can do it and you will succeed! Good luck!
4. Friends are like stars… You don’t always see them, but you know they’re there. Good luck in your new school! I’ll miss you.So we’re leaving high school behind…and heading for the greatest adventure ever! We have learned so much and grown so much in just our few short years here. I wish you all the best, be it with family or friends or even alone. And remember to live your life well, with a smile and a song always on your lips!
5. You are a great friend! I wish you the best of luck in your new school, and even though we won’t be together in the same school again, I hope the memories we made will always live on. You are like a brother to me and I hope that our friendship will last a long time.
6. To my friend (James):May you be blessed in all things, past, present and future. May the road rise to meet you always. When hardship comes your way may faith whisper it will pass. Like a river’s rhythm may peace settle in your mind when you are called to do battle in this life.
7. After being your friend for so long, I still can’t believe my luck. You are such a great guy! I can’t wait to see what life has in store for you. Love you lots and good luck!
8. It’s been a pleasure. I’ve learned a lot about you and if we do nothing but argue, then I’ve succeeded in keeping you on your toes — not to mention alert. I’ve enjoyed our time together immensely. May you learn much and have fun as well. Good luck in your future endeavors.
9. Goodbye for now and Good Luck in the future. I hope you become successful in whatever field you choose as the years go on. Until we meet again I will never forget all the good times we had together! Take care, have fun, and make me proud!
10. Now that you are moving away, I wanted to say goodbye and wish you all the best. It has been a pleasure knowing you and I hope our friendship carries on from distance as well. Good Luck with everything!
11. So you’re all grown up and going off to school? Wow! Time flies. Just know that I’ll miss you, but it’s not goodbye forever. When I get my chance to finally go to college, I’m going to look for you and we will be room-mates!
12. We’ve laughed, we’ve cried, we’ve learned, and we’ve loved. You are my best friend. Thank you for everything you have done for me. I wouldn’t want to spend these past three years in the same school as anyone else. I will miss you so much!
13. As we go our separate ways I just want to say that I’m going to miss you. We have been through so much together over the past few years and I feel like we can worst enemies. I am sad that we won’t be able to see each other in school every day, but the memories of our friendship will stay with me forever.
14. Thank you for being such a great friend. You changed me in so many ways and I can never thank you enough for that. I’m going to miss seeing you everyday. Good luck with everything, I know you’ll be successful in life.
15. Hey, it’s great being with you! I hope you have a wonderful summer! Have fun and stay safe. I’ll be thinking about you all summer. I really miss hanging out with you, but I’ll see you at school in September. Take care of yourself and I’ll be looking forward to hearing from you!
16. Hey guys, I just wanted to let you know that I’m going to be taking a small break from here. You all have been great friends and awesome company over the past 6 years, but my time here has come to an end. Thank you for its good times and constant friendship. All the best!
17. I hope you enjoy your new school. I know you will miss all of your old friends here, but I hope you make many new friends at your new school. Keep trying your hardest in everything and I promise that great things will come your way!
18. You are the most amazing girl I’ve ever known. You’re beautiful, sweet, caring, and understanding. Any guy would be lucky to have you. I’m just so sorry I wasn’t that guy. But your happiness means more to me than anything in this world. So remember when your looking up at the stars each night, just how special you are to someone. And if you find that perfect guy one day; don’t let him go!
19. Hi, I’m not sure if you even check this anymore but…I miss you every day! I don’t know how to say goodbye…Goodbye for now.
20. This is the end of our time together! But, I know we will stay friends after this. So, goodbye my friend. I will miss you to the moon and back!
21. We will miss you next year, but we know you will do great things and we know that your future is bright. Have a great summer!
22. I am so proud of you and do not want to see you go, but know that whatever is ahead of you will bring an amazing future! I will miss you so much. You have always been an inspiration to me and it has been a true pleasure being your friend. Thank you for all the memories we made. I can’t wait to see what the future holds for you. Love Always!
23. I’ll treasure the memories we have and the times we had together. I will always be there for you, and remember, if ever you need a friend, I will come running.
24. As your friend, I will miss you dearly. I pray that you find your path in life and that it takes the turns you want. And I hope that you achieve all of your goals and make a future full of love and happiness! You are an amazing person and my dearest friend. It was a joy knowing you!
25. I am so grateful that I met you and that I have had you in my life this past year. I wish you all the luck in the world with whatever you choose to pursue, and know that you will always be a big part of my heart. I love you SO MUCH!
26. I didn’t want to just write you off without saying goodbye. I’ve been so crazy busy lately but I will always cherish the moment we shined together. Don’t be a stranger, call me sometime!
27. No matter how far away you are, you will always be in my heart. I will miss you so much and I wish you all the best at your new school!
28. We, the Class of 2017, are in the process of leaving High School behind for the last time. It will be bittersweet. Memories will flood us as we walk down these halls one final time, from laughter to tears. But we will remember love first and foremost. There is no greater gift than the love of a friend. We have seen it all: from spatulas to matchboxes; sticky notes to hearts drawn on coffee cups; handstamps to silly notes. We have heard it
29. You are a beautiful, amazing girl who deserves the best in life. So, I will give you the best that I can give. The time for me to say goodbye is now and we must both move on with our lives. You are forever my best friend and will hold a special place in my heart for every day of my life.
30. I will miss our late night study sessions, knowing that you are there to help me work through my problems. I will miss your pep talks when I was feeling down. I will miss all the good advice and all the useful information you have shared with me. You are still an important part of my life, so don’t be a stranger…
31. I hope you have a great trip and I look forward to hearing about all the awesome things you are going to do. Make sure to text me every time your plane lands so I know you made it. Love always.
32. I’m so proud of you! You are always working hard to improve yourself, and that is something I admire greatly about you. You are amazing, and I hope you always remember that. Even when you think no one else is looking at you or cares what happens to you, know that I will always be there for you. I think of how far we’ve come since the first day we met, and it’s amazing to see how far you’ve come since then.
33. Hope you have fun and excel at your new school, all the best.
34. I hate to say goodbye but I sure will miss you a lot. You have become one of my closest friends and I wish you all the very best at the school of your dreams. I cannot wait to see how far you go in life, I have no doubt you will accomplish great things. Stay in touch and let me know if there is anything I can do for you, I’ll be here as soon as possible!
35. It’s so hard to say goodbye. We shared so much between each other and I got attached. But we will always be friends. I know we will meet again someday, but until then take care.
36. I wish you well in your future endeavors. You are an exceptional student and I will miss having you in class. I know whichever path you decide to walk down, you will do well. Wishing you the best always!
37. I’m going to miss you a lot. I feel so good when you are around, yet I feel bad at the same time because I know you won’t be there much longer. Send me pictures and e-mail me from time to time, ok?
38. Remember, it’s okay to be yourself. Be as passionate about your goals as you are your friends and family. Remember that we love you dearly and always support you no matter what. Maybe someday you will be the person in a similar position sending notes to a grandchild just starting out. I know you will do great thing. I love you dear!
39. Thanks for being my friend, and I hope you have a great time in College. No doubt, it will be an amazing experience, and I want you to know that I will always be here for you no matter what. Take care of yourself and stay in touch!
40. I can’t believe this is the last time I’ll be in this classroom with you guys. High school truly does fly by, but these past four years have been nothing short of amazing. You’ve all made me laugh, smile and cry…And I will miss you guys dearly.
Also See: Touching Farewell Message To Colleagues