A well-written goodbye and good luck message to employee provides closure, which helps the departing employee accept the reality of their situation. Take a look at the below messages that you can send across to an employee.
Goodbye And Good Luck Message To Employee
1. You are a wonderful employee who always goes the extra mile to help out. I wish you well and good luck in your future endeavors. You are loved!
2. We are sorry to see you go. Best of luck with your future endeavors, and thanks for all you did while here.
3. You are a wonderful person. We’re going to miss you so much at the office. You always brighten up our day with your wonderful personality and good sense of humor. We hope that you are successful in all your future endeavors. Good luck!
4. Dear Karen, You know how much I care about you and that you were a close personal friend to me. Although fired today, I do not want your future to be damaged forever. Good luck in your life and career.
5. It has been a pleasure and an honor to have you on our team. I know that you will take this experience and do great things with it. I wish you the best of luck in all you do. Remember to give it your best and never leave out the fun. Good luck, goodbye and thank you for all your hard work.
6. I’m not going to lie, I’m devastated that you guys are leaving. You’ve been like family to me since I started working here and now it’s all over. I will miss you so much. Good luck and hopefully see you guys soon! Love you Guys!
7. It has been a pleasure working with you. I appreciate everything you did for the company and I hope you have success in your next endeavors. Best of luck!
8. It has been an absolute pleasure working with you. I appreciate your hard work, dedication and the friendship that we have formed. Good luck in all your future endeavors!
9. Thank you for being such an important part of my team these past few years. You were always great to work with and I know you will do amazing things. Good luck!
10. Goodbye and good luck in the future. It’s been a pleasure working with you as my supervisor. I hope all your dreams come true!
11. Best wishes and good luck in your future endeavors. A tribute to good work, sound investment and loyalty.
12. As you leave for your new adventure in life, I’d like to thank you for all of your hard work. You’ve always been a hard worker and I appreciate everything you have done for the company and me personally. I know you will do well in your new job and I am happy that things are working out. Best of luck, old friend!
13. I will greatly miss you, and I wish you the best of luck in your endeavor to learn more and better techniques for your new job.
14. I’m going to miss you. You are one of the most talented people I know and I don’t know what will happen to this company without your help. Take care of yourself and maybe we’ll see each other again someday.
15. Thank you for your hard work and dedication. We have all enjoyed having you on the team. Happy Anniversary! You have been a great friend and we are going to miss you! Thanks for everything.
16. I really admire your work ethics and the way you approach your job. I may not have always agreed with you but I always respected your opinion and your decision. See ya around buddy!
17. I have really enjoyed working with you. Although things haven’t always gone smoothly, we’ve been through plenty of challenging times together. You demanded professionalism from us on a daily basis and put in a lot of hard work. Your attention to detail was very impressive. I’m sure you will do well in your new career. Good luck!
18. To the employee who will be leaving us, You are one of the nicest persons I have ever met and you deserve nothing but the best things in life. Who knows what else is in store for you? It would be a shame to never see your beautiful face again but I wish you the absolute best on your journey through life.
19. I’d like to thank you for your hard work and dedication over the years. You are leaving the company with our sincere best wishes for your future.
20. We want you to know that we appreciate your service to (Company Name). You have demonstrated a solid work ethic and dedication over the past years, and we are all going to miss your presence around here. It has been an honor and privilege working with you.
21. I can’t believe you’re leaving… I will miss your smiling face and great attitude. You’re a great employee, but more than that, you are truly a good friend and I’ll always remember that. Good luck in the future!
22. I hope you find a nice place to work for, and that you will be happy there. You are an awesome person to have in the office! I enjoy working with you and we’ll miss you. Good luck!
23. I am sorry to see you go! I wish you the best of luck in all future endeavors. Rest assured that when you apply for new jobs here again I will give you a good recommendation. You have been a great asset and an excellent co-worker.
24. I want to thank you for all you’ve done for me. I appreciate you more than you know. I know that we will stay in touch, and I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.
25. This is going to be a sad day. After 7 years with this company you are no longer an employee. You have been not fired for anything you did or said, but eliminated because of a business decision. I will miss our talks and the energy you bring to every room you walk into. I know this is going to be hard on you but know that my door is always open if you ever want to talk. You are an amazing person and I am proud to call you my friend.
26. It has been a pleasure to have worked with you. I am thankful for taking the time to help you find a new job. I hope that everything will work out well for you and that you will always keep my business in mind if other opportunities come up. Good Luck ahead!
27. Goodbye and good luck with your new job! It was great to work with you.
28. All my best wishes to you. I know that you will be successful in this new position. I wish you good luck, prosperity and happiness.
29. Thank you for being a great co-worker. You will be missed by everyone. All the best with your new endeavors…
30. You are a great person, with a big heart and big ambitions. I hope you continue to reach your goals and conquer your dreams. I am so proud of you and I will miss working next to you every day. Good luck in everything you do!
31. I can’t believe its finally time for you to go. We are going to miss you, but I’m sure that you will do great wherever you decide to go. We hope that your future is filled with opportunity and adventure. Good luck man!
32. Thank you for all your hard work and dedication. Our company wouldn’t be where it is without you. I wish you the best of luck with your career and life!
33. We’re going to miss you so much. You have become an irreplaceable part of our family, and I know that you will continue to go on to do great things wherever you end up. All our very best wishes for continued success in the future!
34. Hey Brad: It was a pleasure knowing you and I thank you for everything you’ve done for me. Good luck in your future and I hope you can find true happiness.
35. Peter, I can hardly believe that it’s been a whole decade working side-by-side with you. I am so grateful for our friendship and all the fun times we’ve shared in the past. I wish you the best of luck in everything life brings your way!
36. This is the best way to say farewell to an employee of many years. Rather than use a standard goodbye message that can be automated and perfunctory, this letter has a personal touch. It includes the worker’s name, recognizes her contributions to the company as well as her service, and wishes her luck in all she tackles in the future.
37. We are sad to see you go, but wish you all the best for your future career!
38. Goodbye! It’s been nice working with you. Hope to see you around sometime. Good luck out there.
39. I have come to the conclusion that we have to part ways. This was a difficult decision for me to make because I know how talented you are and how important you were to this company. I am sure you will succeed no matter where your career takes you. Take care, and good luck!
40. My staff and I are saddened to say that the company is going to be liquidated. All assets will be sold at an auction and the proceeds will go to pay back our creditors. All employees were given notice prior to this announcement and have either been offered other positions within the company, or received a generous severance package.
41. Goodbye and good luck on your new job! You are a fantastic employee and will be missed by all of us here. Thank you for all of your hard work over the past year. Your dedication and enthusiastic attitude has made this company incredibly better! We will always remember you and wish you the best of luck in the future.
42. You are the one who have been by my side and you’re the one who have helped allowed me to become who I am today. I’m sorry for whatever had happen in our time working here, but I thank you for everything you’ve done. You were there for me when I needed help, thank you for all those things you’ve done for me. Please be safe and good luck on your future endeavors.
43. We will miss you, but we wish you the best. You have been an invaluable help to us and we’ll always appreciate it.
44. I am writing this letter to thank you for the time you spent with us. It was really a pleasure working with you, and I will miss our talks in the morning..I wish you all the best in your new position, and I hope we can catch up over a coffee someday soon..
45. Life is too short to waste time in a job you don’t enjoy. Hence the enclosed gift certificate for one week’s paid vacation. I believe that with this time off you can find a position more suited to your interests, and in which you will be happier. On a personal note, I want to thank you for your efforts on behalf of the company during the two years you worked here. You always did what was asked, even work that was not part of your job duties.
46. I’m sorry we are leaving you. Thank you for all your help. I’ll miss seeing you every day at work and hope you will be there when I come back to visit. I am sure we will run into each other again sometime soon. Wish you all the best in your new job and with your new company! Have a great day!
47. Dear (name), It has been our pleasure to work with you and even though we are parting company, the best of luck to you in your new endeavor…Goodbye, and good luck!
48. You are a very nice person, I hope you can have a good day and time there. You are warmhearted, I am sure you will be fine. Wish you can make all of your dreams come true!
Also See: Good Luck Message To Someone Moving Away