If you’re looking for Good Luck With The Next Chapter Of Your Career messages, Then you’ve come to the right place. Use these well crafted quotes to wish your loved ones well in their careers.
Good Luck With The Next Chapter Of Your Career
1. Good Luck With The Next Chapter Of Your Career I’m so excited for you and your new and very exciting career opportunity! I know you will do amazingly well. I’m looking forward to the day when we’re together again but until then know how much I love and support you.
2. Sorry you are leaving, but I know a new chapter in your life is about to begin. Good Luck!
3. You are my inspiration and drive to optimism. My day is not complete without you by my side. I am so proud of you and I hope the best is yet to come. Good Luck with your next chapter of your career!
4. Well, I guess it’s time to move on and use those fancy letters you spent three years learning. Take some time and travel. You won’t regret it. And good luck with the next chapter of your career.
5. Good luck with the next chapter of your career. I hope this new stage means success and happiness for you, and that my success in turn adds to your joy. I miss you more than you could know, but trust our hearts will always be together no matter how far away you are.
6. It’s been a pleasure working with you and I wish you nothing more than the best in your future endeavors. Good Luck!
7. We all need a little luck now and then to make our dreams come true. I love how hard you have worked and how much you have accomplished. We stand with you as you start the next chapter of your career. May the luck of the Irish be with you! You deserve it!
8. I know you are destined for great things with your new job. As your friend I am sure you will continue to succeed. Thank you so much for being a wonderful friend and partner.
9. I hope you land on your feet and are able to find a job quickly. I believe in you. You will rise above this current business dilemma and will be able to laugh about it someday. Good luck with the next chapter of your career!
10. We don’t talk much anymore. We don’t have that much in common and probably should of just been friends.
11. We hope you have a wonderful year ahead of you filled with love, and good health.
12. I would just like to take this time to say good luck in the next chapter of your career! I know you will be a success at whatever you do because you are a dedicated hard working person. I appreciate that you have worked as hard as you could to give us a better life, and for that I am truly grateful. You are an amazing man with and endless amount of kindness in your heart.
13. I hope you find all the success in your new career that you’ve wanted. I know you can do it because you are one of the smartest and most motivated people I know.
14. So happy for you! Glad things are going well. Let me know if I can help in any way.
15. You’ll do great no matter what happens. You’ll live your life how you want to and I’ll be by your side every step of the way! Sending lots of love your way!
16. I just want to take a quick minute to thank you for all you have done for me in my job search. I had no idea what to expect when I set up a meeting with you, but I was beyond impressed with your professionalism and dedication throughout my time with you. I hope to work with you again, but until then, best of luck in the next chapter of your career!
17. We have been together for so long now and I didn’t want these words to ever come. You are my best friend, my number one supporter. Our love is great and has held us for a long time. But in the next chapter of your career we can’t be together. I am not returning and neither should you.
18. You are strong, smart and fun. You have an amazing career ahead of you. I know you will excel wherever you choose to go. You can do anything that you put your mind to, don’t ever forget that. I’ll always be here to guide you along the way.
19. We can’t wait to see what is next for you after this, but know that we are here to support you with whatever you decide. We love you and are very proud of who you are, the good person that you have become, and the wonderful work that you do. We are also grateful to be able to share our lives with you.
20. Hey Josh! It was good to meet you yesterday, I had a lot of fun. Good luck with the next chapter of your career!
21. Though I’ve not been the best, I’ve tried to be a good friend, a trusted confidant, a sympathizing shoulder and an understanding ear. I know you’ll be great wherever you are. You’re beginning a huge new step in your life. Love you like no other; can’t wait to see what’s next!
22. If I could pick up the phone and talk to you right now, I would tell you that you really love what you do. You have a way of getting excited about creativity and your skill set is amazing. People like yourself don’t come around everyday and I am so thankful that we can call each other friends.
23. I’m hoping you venture out after your job change and find out what you really want to do in life. Find a career that makes you happy and don’t worry what other people think, because in the long run YOU will be happy doing what YOU want and being with those that make YOUR world turn! Good Luck!!
24. I know I will miss you terribly when you leave. Your friendship has meant so much to me. I hope that we can always keep in touch and the memories of this chapter of our lives can be stored away forever.It’s hard to believe that you’ve outgrown your role on “The Office”…and I know you’ll be successful no matter what you do next. I’m going to miss you, but here’s to all the incredible memories we have created together!
25. Your decade long career here at the company has ended. You’ve made a mark and had an impact in many people’s lives. Your confidence, intelligence and work ethic is second to none and it’ll be hard to get you matched up with another company. I can tell you this: If you are like me- that the best way to match your skills is to acquire several years of experience first.I know things may seem uncertain now, but you excel at everything you do. There was never a shadow of a doubt in my mind that you would be successful. I have no doubt that your future is bright and you will do great things. Good luck with the next chapter in your career.
26. To my co-worker: Best of luck with the next chapter of your career! I’ve enjoyed having you as a colleague and friend during the past year. We’ll always have our shared memories to look back on.We are so proud of you. This moment is big for you and we couldn’t be happier for you. We love you!
27. I’m still your friend. Even if we are not working together anymore, I still want the best for you and pray that you do well. What comes next is unknown, but it’s up to you to make it what you want. I have faith in your abilities to make the next chapter of your career smooth and successful!
28. With every chapter comes a new adventure. I want you to hold my hand, be my partner in crime and always remember; even when we are miles apart, I’m always with you. I will love you no matter where the journey takes us. Good luck!
29. You are the best. I have watched your career take off and am so proud of everything you have accomplished in such a short amount of time. Our friendship has lasted for so long with no indication of slowing down! I look forward to new memories and achievements in the future.
30. Hey girl, I just wanted to tell you how much I hate to see you go, but how proud I am of you for moving on and finding such an awesome new job. It will be a lot of hard work but I know you can do it. You’re smart and talented and able to adjust to anything. Just keep positive, reach out for help when you need it, and make sure to follow through on all the leads that you get from your interviews. Good luck!
31. Loved your time in Durham and hope you make an awesome comeback in your career. So proud of what you have accomplished as a Duke player and will forever be a fan. Thanks for always being such a good friend!
32. Good luck with your upcoming operation! I am sure you will do a great job. I’ll be keeping you in my thoughts. Remember, the whole team at our company is here for you.
33. It’s hard to see you leave the job we’ve loved for so long. I’ll miss all the laughs and giggles we shared while covering the red carpet events. We’ve been friends since way back when, and now I have to say goodbye to my best friend. Feel free to email me anytime if you want to talk or just need some support. You are such an amazing person, so talented and beautiful inside and out, that I know this is just a stepping stone in your career.
34. I know that Good Luck With The Next Chapter Of Your Career may be corny, but they are true and I cannot believe how lucky I was to meet you. We have shared so many adventures, making memories together that will last a lifetime. Working with you has been a wonderful experience; one more than I could have ever imagined. I will always treasure every moment we spent together and one day hope that our paths cross again. You are a wonderful person whose love is out of this world.
35. Wishing you all the success in the world! I’m proud of you always.
36. Good luck with the next chapter of your career. You have taught me more than expected and I will forever be grateful for it. Thanks for everything!
37. Dear Jessica, I’m writing this letter to congratulate you on your hard earned Masters Award and commend you for your continued commitment to excellence. The next chapter of your career is about to begin! From my family to yours, may your days be full of happiness.
38. The last four years have been some of the most fulfilling and rewarding of my life. I’ve learned so much from you and from working with you. You’re incredibly talented, creative, and one of the smartest people I know. I wish you all the best in your future endeavors. Love, Your Friendly Neighbor.
39. You’ve always been a great friend. With all the craziness that has been going on in your life lately I still know you can handle it because of how strong you are. I wish all the best to you and your new career!I am so proud of you for getting out there and chasing your dreams. I know this year will bring all kinds of amazing surprises, challenges and fun times. I’m sure growing up won’t be easy but when you find true love it’s worth the work. I’ll miss you and can’t wait to see you soon!
40. You are so important to me. You’re just the best! I wish you all the luck in your next chapter of your career and wish that you can be happy again.
Also See: Best Wishes On Your New Chapter In Life