Got an Aunt in your life? Send her a pleasant message through this collection of good evening quotes for aunt. We’ve tried to include ones which are personal and some of them with references from the family members.
Good Evening Message To My Aunty
- Good Evening Aunty! I just want to wish you a very happy and memorable evening today from the bottom of my heart. Hope that your evening is as special as you make it and filled with happiness and joy. I love you so much Aunty!
- Good Evening Aunty. How have you been? I do miss you and my family in our country but thanks to the internet that we are able to keep in touch with our families back home. Hope all is well with you, please keep us posted if there is anything we can do to help. Take care!!!
- Hi dear aunty, I just wished to have a nice evening with you if possible since it is so cold outside and you clarified that you are not busy. I know I can give you some company at least for awhile before going to bed. My mom just informed me that you could come over anytime tonight and I am sure she will be happy to see you.
- I don’t say it enough, but I love you, Aunty! You are the best woman I know and I just want you to know that my love for you grows everyday, even though you’re far away.
- Aunty, I need to tell you that You are the most remarkable woman I know! I am so glad you are a part of my life; Thanks for everything.
- Aunty, my country has turned 100 years old. I wanted to say thank you for all your help when moving and I love you very much. Have a sweet night rest!
- Good Evening Aunty! I hope that this message finds you in the best of health and spirits. I just wanted to share with you how much your kindness has impacted my life. You are an amazing woman and a phenomenal role model. Planning fun activities with you is one of my favorite things to do during family gatherings. You take such great initiative, always being the one that pays attention to details and thinks of ways to have a great time.
- I am not at all sure if after hours like these one good evening would suffice. All the same, I would want to say Good Evening from my heart. And I really do mean it from my heart…
- Hey Aunty, how are you? I hope your evening is going well. I am sending you this message to let you know that I was thinking of you and wishing you a great evening! Hopefully we can talk on the phone soon!
- My dear aunt, I am really glad to hear that you have decided to come and visit us this Sunday. As soon as I heard the good news, I rushed to your house and decorated it in anticipation of your arrival. I have also baked a big chocolate cake especially for you. Please remember to bring the wine. We shall have a great time!
- You’re the perfect definition of what a best friend should be, and I’m blessed to have you by my side. You’ve been there for me through thick and thin, and I know that will never change. Thanks for everything!
- Dear Aunty, How’s everything going? This evening I want to wish you a very Good Evening! May all your dreams and hopes for tomorrow come true, may you have a peaceful night rest and wake up with a beautiful smile, full of energy to start all over again. I hope you know that I appreciate how much you are there for me when I need to talk about stuff, or if I just need someone who listened, trusted and respected. I love you a lot!
- Aunty Thank you so much for being such a wonderful woman. I couldn’t imagine having a better role model than you are. I love you Aunty, talk to you soon.
- Aunty, don’t be upset. I love you very much. You’re the best aunt in the whole world! Keep smiling. I miss you, from niece.
- Hey Aunty. I hope you are having a great evening. I just finished the book you gave me for Christmas. It was amazing! I know you love travelling, so I got some things to help you on your future adventures. My goal this year is to pay off my debt and consolidate my credit cards. If it wasn’t for you, I wouldn’t be where I am today. Thanks for always supporting me! Love you more than words could ever express!
- Hey, I am not sure if you remember me. But I just wanted to tell you that I love you very much. Wish you a happy evening and a nice night!
- Thank you for being so amazing in all aspects of my life. You have been such a positive role model and taught me so much. I know that without your guidance, love and help I wouldn’t be the confident person I am today. Thank you! I hope you enjoy your evening and that you get to rest and do something fun. Love you lots, Your niece.
- Hey Aunty. First of all, I wanted to thank you for being such a great role model for me and my brother throughout our lives. You’ve always been there for us and supported us in our dreams and goals.
- I just wanted to let you know I am thinking of you and to wish you a good night. I hope you sleep well. I am so happy that we are so close!
- I’m just another girl who loves to send you Valentines Day wishes! One of the main things I admire about you is your strength. You are such an inspiration! You’re such a hard worker, and you love the Lord with all your heart. And I’ll tell you what…I love that about you! Good night aunt!
- Good Evening Aunty! I hope you are doing awesome. Today’s morning has been just great. I was thinking about you the whole day. Many memories we shared came to my mind, really had a fun time with you. I’ll send you some pictures of me and my friends that I have taken today in the evening, trying to recreate some of our unforgettable moments together. Once again, have a good evening and more power.
- Hi, how’s it going my lovely Aunty? I wish to say thanks for all the support you are giving me. You really mean a lot in my life. Thanks also for being so much caring and understanding. Much Appreciated! Never thought you can be like this! You are sincerely the best!
- Aunty, please accept my heartfelt wishes to you. I wish you all the luck in the world and love filled heart. You are a beautiful person inside and out… and we love you so much.
- Hey aunty.. thanks for the constant care and love! Love you! Have a wonderful sleep.
- When we’re together, you always make me smile. I appreciate all you’ve done for me over the years. This evening I hope for your happiness and prosperity. Many thanks for being such a great friend and family member!
- It’s late and I don’t want to say goodbye just yet. You are everything to me, you are my rock and I love your very much. Have a good evening, gosh I miss you when we’re not together! I promise to visit soon and give you the hug you deserve. You are the greatest!
- I was just thinking about you and how much you mean to me. You are the best aunt ever and such a blessing in my life. I think about you often. You are always there for me when I need you most, and I hope that never changes. If it ever does you will be the first to know so just give me a call ok?
- Hey aunty, may the good Lord shine upon you and draw His Divine presence to you. May this evening bring you all that is sweet, lovely and fun. I pray that we continue to share more of God’s goodness and love through Jesus Christ our Lord.
- I miss you a lot. You are always in my heart! I wish you all the happiness of the world, and lots of love. A warm hug!
- I wish I could hug you and kiss you good night every day. Your strength, guidance and love always keeps me going. Love you!
- Good evening my dear aunty, I’m so sorry I didn’t want to disturb you by calling your phone. But I missed talking to you a lot. You are the person that’s most like my real mother and you are so cute and adorable, also my best friend beside my mommy when I was a little girl. I been missing talking to you a lot because there’s this time when we have our phone call together almost everyday and now it has been weeks since I haven’t talk to you…Sleep tight aunt!
- Good evening to my favorite Aunt, who is an awesome person and I have immense pleasure to have you as part of my extended family! May Lord Jesus be with you always, keeping you safe and guiding you in all your decisions so that your life will blossom beautifully.
- Hi aunty, I just wanted to say hi and make sure you was doing ok. I love you and miss ya lots. I know we don’t talk as much as we should, but that’s not going to stop me from sending you my warmest thoughts and biggest hugs.
- Good evening dear aunty, I hope you are doing well. I just wanted to take time to wish you a Good Evening. Despite being miles apart, I feel closer to you than ever. May all your wishes and dreams come true!
- I want to wish a warmhearted Good Evening and a wonderful day to you. May all your dreams and desires come true. May this evening bring to you many, many happy and bright memories. And now I would like to take this moment to thank you very much for the things you did for me or my family or friends.
- Dear Aunt, Today is my first night alone. I’m missing you. I wish you weren’t far away, so I could hear your footsteps in the hallway, see you walk into my room with a smile on your face and tuck me in for the night. Until we meet again, good night and sweet dreams.
- I love you and your kindness. I am so lucky to be able to call you my aunt. You are a wonderful woman who I look up to. Keep making me smile.
- I love you so much. You are the best aunt in the world. The games we used to play as kids still make me laugh out loud every time I remember them. I adore you and will always take care of you.
- Hello my dearest loving aunt. You know what I like most about you? That you love me just the way I am! I wish everyone was like that. Well, maybe not David, but everyone else. I know it’s bad, but I love our little fights and how we always kiss and make up afterwards. Just remember that someone loves you. And she’s awesome. So never change.
- I really miss you when you are away. You have an awesome family, I wish my family was that close! Get back to me soon! Your visits make me so happy, and your presence warms my heart and soul. I love you!
- Want to put a smile on my face, give me a call. We can talk all night long, laugh and have a good time. Let me hear your voice late at night, it’s all I’ll ever need. I love you big aunty and I appreciate the way you love all us kids! I would like to thank you for the great gift that you gave me on my birthday… Have a sweet night!
Also See: Good Evening Message To My Friend