Are you looking for forgiveness quotes for him? If YES, then this article is just right for you. Here is a beautiful collection of Forgiveness Message For Him that you will love.
Forgiveness Message For Him
- I understand that mistakes are inevitable. I forgive you for the mistakes that you’ve made and I pray that we can move on with our relationship. I am looking forward to a brighter future for the both of us.
- I understand if you’re angry with me. I hurt you very badly and it feels like it will take years to make up for that. I’m so sorry. Please forgive me! I’ll do anything I can to prove to you that I’m truly sorry. It makes me so sad that we aren’t closer right now, but know that every day I am fighting my hardest to get back into your good graces.
- I forgive you, because I love you. I hope that we can remain friends and that one day I might be able to forgive myself for wronging you. You will always have a piece of me in your heart and I will do whatever it takes to earn forgiveness.
- I forgive any mistakes you have made. I will always love you, no matter what.
- I never want to be angry with you, because it costs me so much. And I don’t want my bitterness to hurt you and our relationship. So please forgive me when I’m wrong and I’ll forgive you. When we argue, let’s give each other the benefit of the doubt and think about things from each other’s point of view.
- I know that we haven’t always gotten along, but I forgive you. I know it isn’t easy being a good parent and sometimes things just don’t go your way. I understand that you are doing the best you can and appreciate what you do. It isn’t easy raising children and seeing them grow into fine adults; their successes make all the hassle worth it.
- I forgive you, completely. I forgive every word you said to me. Every look you gave me. Every action you took toward me. I forgive myself for having an offended heart at all. Because of it all, I feel peace for the first time in a long time.
- I want to forgive you for everything you have done and start over. Life is too short to be so angry and hurt. I still love you and I want us to be together again. I just hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me, even if it takes years.
- Dear Mike, I am really sorry that things got so bad between us. I know things have been rough over the past few months, but I’m willing to forgive you for whatever happened. Just want you to know that if you ever need someone to talk to my shoulder is always open. Hope this message finds you well.
- You know I forgive you, so that’s the easy part. It’s knowing that I will never be able to trust you again. And yet, I want to. As much as it hurt, please try and understand why I can’t. But most of all, please try and forgive yourself. I want nothing more than for you to live life again…with me.
- Even though I know that you broke my heart, broke my trust and lied to me. I forgive you. It’s hard, but I forgive you, you were never really there for me.
- I know this isn’t enough to forgive me, but I hope you can find a way. I love you and I don’t want to lose you. I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me for what I said and did in that moment of fear. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to make this better.
- I don’t ask much of you as I know you have a lot on your plate, but sometimes when we have a little time to spend together or if there is something on your mind I would love to talk. Friends that can listen and talk are worth their weight in gold, so know that you can come to me at any time. Always remember I will always forgive you my dear friend.
- I forgive you for not telling me how much you love me. I forgive you for not saying you care for me. I forgive you for not wanting to be with me. Not only am I forgiving you but I’m also saying thank you. Thank you for treating me this way because it helped me realize how much you really mean to me. If it wasn’t for what you did, I wouldn’t realize just how important and valuable our relationship is.
- I forgive you. For all the stupid things you said and all the stupid things you did. I figured out your not perfect, just a little bit crazy and I love it! I love all your flaws and want to share them with you. This world needs more people like you!
- I’m sorry I haven’t been… here. I’ve been a bit preoccupied, but now I can give you my full and undivided attention. I love you very much. You’re one of the best things that’s ever happened to me. More than ever, I’m in need of your support right now. Please forgive me if I’ve seemed distant or too absorbed in myself – I just needed to be alone with my thoughts while all this was going through my head.
- Even though our arguments sometimes seem to go on for days, in reality it’s only a few minutes of fury. I believe that we have the chance to start once again, with this fresh slate. I forgive you for your mistakes and ask you to forgive mine. It feels like a weight has been lifted from my shoulders and things are finally getting back to normal! What happened before was like a bad dream…
- I’ve thought about it, and I can understand why you shoved me into that wall. Although I don’t agree with it, I forgive you and hope that we can put it behind us and move forward. Therefore, if you want to go see a movie this weekend, or even just go for coffee, I would love to spend some time with you!
- I forgive you for everything. You did nothing wrong, I’m the one to blame. You are the love of my life and I can’t picture a day without you. I’m so sorry I let this come between us. Your smile is what keeps me going each day, your love keeps me loving each second.
- I forgive you for hurting my feelings, even though I didn’t deserve it. I forgive you for every moment of every day, because nothing could change the love that I have for you. I want to say thank you for forgiving me and letting me back into your life. I promise to always be there for you, and to never try to hurt your feeling like that again.
- I forgive you for not calling me back. I forgive you for sitting at a party, far away from me. I forgive you for being with the wrong girl the other night. I forgive you for not listening to any of my calls or messages. I forgive you for never knowing how much I love you and how much we meant to each other. I forgive everything because you mean so much to me.
- I forgive you. I know it’s been hard dealing with your addiction and I’ve made it even harder. I’m letting go and giving you the space you need to wrestle with yourself and beat this thing. You are my best friend, my lover, my world – I want to save you from yourself because I love you so much.
- I forgive you. I will always be here for you and I’ll never abandon you. You mean a lot to me and I’m so glad we still talk, even though we don’t spend time together often anymore. Please know that I am here for you if you ever need me.
- You are my best friend, my soul mate. I will always love you and never let you go. Please forgive me for the things I did but know that I love you with all my heart.
- I want to let you know that I forgive you. It’s hard to do, but it’s also hard to carry a grudge. We’ve all made mistakes, now it’s time to let the past be and to move forward in our relationship only looking at the future. I hope that we can find the compassion needed to put this all behind us and start anew.
- We all have a past, but it should be forgiven. I will always forgive you for the past and I hope that you can forgive me for my part in creating that rift. I know that things won’t be perfect at first, but we are both here moving forward together. I just want to say thank you for coming back into my life.
- First of all, I want to say sorry for what I did. I was wrong and I know it, please forgive me! I promise that everything will be different, we will hang out as much as you want, I will listen to you, everything you ask me to do is a ‘yes’, my mind is clean and ready to accept any of your suggestions.
- I want you to know I forgive you for everything. I will never forget how much you cried in front of me when you apologized. It was so beautiful seeing you be so sincere and honest. No matter what life throws at us we will handle it together and remember the past is the past now. We will never fight again because we love each other too much to do that anymore. I love you!
- I love you for being mine. I hate you for hurting me, but I forgive you for everything. I regret ever leaving and if given the chance to do it all over again, I would stay. You are the best thing that has come into my life and even though we don’t talk anymore and will never be more than we were, I want you to know that I miss you very much and always will.
- I forgive you for all the mistakes you have made in the past. It’s time to move on and focus on the future together. I still love you and we can work through anything together.
- I forgive you for every time you’ve made me cry. I forgive you for every time you’ve hurt me. I forgive you for everything that ever went wrong between us. I’m sorry sometimes I held a grudge, and didn’t trust our love. But it’s all in the past now and the future is bright! I love you with all my heart.
- I forgive you. I know that talking isn’t always easy and that we’re both just trying to find our way. I wish so much that things could’ve been different, but it wasn’t meant to be. I want us to move on with our lives and become better people because of this. You truly taught me so much about myself and the kind of person I want to be. Thank you for everything, I will always remember the good times.
- Please forgive me and let us work things out. I know that I am so lucky to have you in my life and want to continue with our relationship. My family and friends can’t stop raving about you and how much they appreciate you. We need your love more than anything else in the world!
- I forgive you for not showing up when you said you would. I forgive you for not texting me back immediately. I forgive you for what ever it is that made me upset. I promise to do the same if the tables were turned and I was at fault. Love you always, your dearest friend.
Also See: Forgiveness Message To Everyone