Graduation is an important part of life. It marks the student’s transition into the adult ro the real world. The student will soon be working in various fields, but before they go, take a moment to congratulate them on graduating. Congratulate them for graduating with those nice words from you: your farewell message for graduating students .
Farewell Message For Graduating Students
1. You’ve given your all for this college, and it’s time to move on. But I’ll always remember those nights before finals, cramming with you late into the night. Those were some of the best days of my life. Good luck in engineering, and I hope to see you soon!
2. As I graduate and move on to bigger challenges, I think back and I am so lucky to have met such amazing people. I hope one day we can all be friends again!
3. We hope you have a safe trip to university and we hope all your hopes and dreams come true. Remember to sleep well (via text message), study hard, and enjoy yourself! Please don’t forget us while you’re off attending class too, I want pictures of you in all your new outfits, okay?
4. Remember the good times. Stay in touch!
5. Good luck in all your future endeavors! I will miss the fun, and craziness that comes along with you. Hope that you can stay truly happy wherever life takes you! Stay awesome and don’t change for anyone but yourself!
6. I hope you realize how much I will miss you when you go all the way across the country. You are the kindest friend I have ever had and I fully believe you will succeed at whatever you put your mind to. Your going to make some lucky man or woman very happy one day! You are an amazing friend and wonderful person.
7. You have been such an inspiration to me, even though we didn’t know each other long. After all the things you worked so hard for, never forget that it was your sheer hard work that paid off. You have taught me that success doesn’t just come easily, and that it takes a lot of time and effort to be great. Never give up on your dreams, or else you’ll be stuck in a dead end job like I am.
8. I hope you both have a great time at university/college. I know that college will be challenging for you, but don’t let it get you down. Enjoy every day because it’s your last year of freedom. Make it one to remember, first and foremost by having fun! Also make sure to meet lots of new people and make lifelong friends. Your future is bright, don’t spoil it by slacking off instead keep your head in the books. But most importantly – stay safe!
9. To my dearest friends: I will miss you. All of you. I want to thank all of you for your understanding, your friendship, and love throughout the years.
10. It’s hard to believe that you are graduating… It feels like only yesterday that I was sitting in your seat, and now look at you! You’re going to go so many places and do so many amazing things. I am so proud of everything you’ve accomplished and the man that you’ve become. I’ll miss hearing about your day through all of your texts and Facebook posts, but I hope we stay close as you go off to college. You’ve been amazing.
11. I hope you make us proud. I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors. You are great at what you do and we are confident that you will achieve all your goals in life. We will always be there to support you in any way we can. We love you, wish you all the happiness, and success in the world!
12. Congratulations! I wish you all the success in the world. May your dreams come true. Good luck out there, the world is yours. I am very proud of you! As you leave don’t forget to say hi from time to time you always know how to cheer me up! Your positive energy and great sense of humor have always been a light in my day, and I will never be able to thank you enough for that.
13. Let me be the first to wish you luck in your future. I am so proud of all you’ve accomplished. You have become a great man and I couldn’t be happier for the amazing person that you have become. Love ya bud!
14. Dear Class of 2013, I hope you enjoyed your time at Pitt and cherish the memories you made. Here’s to an amazing future filled with success and happiness! Pack 10 pounds of sun block because the world is going to be your freaking beach! Hope to see you all around Pitt soon! You crazy kids have a safe trip home.
15. All we did was just goof around and play together in the woods. We dare each other, pushing the limits to our bravery. I have finally decided to leave this place, because a new world is waiting for me, a world far away from here. Good bye and take care!
16. Best of luck in your future plans and I can’t wait to see what you end up doing. You have been such a special person in my life and you will always hold a very dear place in my heart. Not only is it impossible to not admire your character, but it’s also impossible to even try to count how many laughs we had together.
17. I will miss you on the softball field. It was always great having you hitting behind me, or catching up to you on the base path. I will always remember our talks on who we would play after college. Movies, plays, and happy hours have been a blast. You and Cassy will be greatly missed!
18. Farewell message for graduating students: Don’t be afraid to follow your dreams. Wherever they lead you, I will always be there along the journey. Be true to yourself and know that I love you with all my heart. Never forget how special you are to me, and remember…don’t stop dreaming!
19. To the guys and girls that I’ve met in the past four years, it has truly been a pleasure. I wish you the very best for your futures. I will miss writing papers together, studying for exams, and laughing every time our group got together. Thank you for being such an important part of my life and being there with me through all the ups and downs in college. To all those graduating: Congratulations, cheers to a bright future — see you around campus!
20. Although we’ve just met, I feel like I’ve known you all my life. You are truly an amazing person and I wish nothing but the best for you. Take care!
21. I know you’ll do well wherever life may lead you. I’ll always be here if you need me to listen and hold your hand. I love you guys so much!
22. You are the most inspiring and hard working person I know. It has been a joy to be your friend and even better to have you as a colleague. You will do great things in life, so stay positive, get out there and take on the world! ‘Til we meet again.
23. My dearest friend, what a pleasure it has been to know you. We have been through so much together and have laughed, cried and partied hard! I’m so proud of you and everything you’ve done. I will miss you more than words could even say. Stay safe and like always try to be happy! Love Always, Dana
24. Friends, I think life has a funny way of giving us the perfect things at the exact time that we need it. We’ve all been friends for so long that sometimes we forget how much each one of us has inspired and supported each other. Through the good times and the bad, your friendship has never faltered. You are truly amazing people, and I can’t thank God enough for bringing us together! I want to wish you nothing but joy and happiness as you move on to your next chapter in life.
25. We will miss you too bro, you are an important part of our family and we are so sad to see you leave. Though I know that even though you will be traveling and living far away, your friendships will remain strong forever. I am proud of the man you have grown to be, I only wish I had seen it all sooner. It makes me happy knowing that we will never lose touch or grow apart, even if we are many miles apart. Love you brother!
26. Well, I guess it is finally here. Your last night at home with all of us. On the outside you’ve got to look strong, but I can tell something’s not right. I’m sorry if I make you nervous, but I know you’re scared. We are all your family and we will always love you no matter what. You will have a new home now, new friends, and a new life… but remember this: Family might be blood, but we are also there for you.
27. Congratulations to my graduating students for all your hard work! I wish you all the luck in the world and success. Best wishes!
28. We will miss you very much, but remember, we’ll always be here for you. Stay in touch, we love you.
29. As the time draws near and you prepare to go your separate ways, I want to take this opportunity to express my deepest gratitude for the years we have spent together learning and growing. While too soon we will be divided by distance, our memories will be forever linked. Please remember all that you have learned here and use it as a guide on your journey forward.
30. It’s hard to write this because I fear I’ll start crying! It is with a heavy heart that I must say goodbye to the four years we’ve spent together. We’ve laughed, cried and shared our lives with each other and have grown a friendship that can never be broken. You will make such a difference in the world and always be such an important part of my life. I wish you the absolute best and know that you will always have a home here in my heart.
31. Remember that the future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. So make your dreams come true.
32. Life has everything for you to choose, however there is only one person in this whole world that I want and need. You are my best friend and someone who laughs with me and with whom I can cry for happiness! I miss you and love you!
33. Being here today is no coincidence. You did this. How many of you worked really hard to get here? Look at you! You are an inspiration to everyone in the room. Tonight we celebrate your achievements and accomplishments, but more importantly, we are celebrating your character. Not just your grades; I want to talk about your integrity, perseverance, what you stand for, and who you seek to become as a leader in this community.
34. You are going to be great. You have so much life ahead of you and I know it will be wonderful because of your personality. The world will be lucky to have someone like you in it. From all the times we shared laughs, to the times when we had nothing but each other, I wouldn’t change it for anything. Each day I look forward to seeing what you do, where you go.
35. You’ve been such a wonderful friend, and I’m sure we’ll remain so no matter where life takes us. Remember that life is a constant adventure, and that every journey is an opportunity to learn something new about yourself and others. Also be sure to travel, eat pasta fazool and dream big!
36. From one High School Graduate to another, I am truly inspired and proud of you. May graduation day be the first stepping stone towards a long and successful career. Your skills, personality, and talent will shine through more than you could ever imagine.I wish you well.
Also See: Short Graduation Message For A Friend