Sometimes a farewell message for friend we loved the most needs only a few words. But when words fail us, getting help from outside can be a great idea.Take a look at the below samples that will be of help:
Farewell Message For Friend
1. Farewell, my friend. We have been through much together, but all good things must end. As you go your way, remember me and all the happy times we shared. Go with the knowledge that I will always love you. That’s all I can give you now―the rest is up to you.
2. You were my best friend, I hope you find peace...may the stars protect you and your family.
3. Friendship is the only form of love that endures all things, believes all things, and hopes all things. You have been an amazing friend for over a decade and I will miss you dearly when you move away. I wish you nothing but the best and hope that we can be friends forever.
4. Your friendship has been a true gift in my life. I can’t express in words how much you mean to me. I hope that we’ll be able to stay in touch because you will always be a special person to me. You’re the kindest, most wonderful friend I could ask for and I cherish these past years we’ve spent together.
5. I’m gonna miss you like crazy. I think about all the fun we’ve had together. Sometimes it seems like only yesterday. At first, I didn’t believe my feelings. I held back, but now i can’t fight it anymore. You found the one and there’s nothing i want to do but go with you. Your happiness is more important than mine. If you are happy then I am happy. Fare thee well, friend!
6. You are the best friend a girl could ask for. I am going to miss you terribly. I wish we would get to see each other again. Know that you sincerely touched my life and that I will never forget you, no matter how many years go by. You will always be in my heart!
7. You changed my life and I’ll never forget you. You will always be a big part of me and my memories. May God bless you and keep you safe until we meet again.
8. You have done so much for me. I am eternally grateful for all the great times we shared that will be forever imprinted in my memory. You gave me a reason to smile and made my life better. I will never forget you and hope your future is filled with love, joy, and happiness.
9. The time spent with you has given me so much strength and knowledge. We’ve shared many adventures together that I will never forget. I hope we can reminisce about them again sometime. You are now family to me and always in my thoughts.
10. It’s been quite a while since I first met you. It feels like a lifetime, and yet a moment at the same time. You taught me so much about myself along the way; you always had my back and were always there for me.
11. He was a man I once called a friend, and for a time we were very close. However our friendship ended and he became an enemy. Despite this I still feel things for him that I can’t name. Perhaps it is something akin to sadness or regret. For someone who is now dead, I certainly have an abundance of emotions towards them. It was never love, and it wasn’t hate either. I guess when all is said and done, you could label this “regret”.
12. With all my heart, I thank you and wish only the best for you. Friendship is one of the most precious, enduring and beautiful things in life. The memory of our friendship will remain with me forever.
13. I’m saying goodbye because I have to. But don’t worry because I think of you all the time. Love you always and forever!
14. It was a pleasure knowing you. Your spirit and personality will be missed, but never forgotten. Though my time here is done, our friendship is forever engraved in my heart and mind. Until we meet again…
15. You will always have a very special place in my heart, and I’ll never forget you. Never forget me either! You better come back some day!
16. I want to thank you for all your life lessons in friendship. I will miss you dearly because we had a very special bond. All the hugs and kisses you gave me when I felt lonely, it made me feel better at once. You were my shoulder to cry on and my best friend. We went through so much together, and I will cherish those memories forever.
17. To my best friend, Lisa Mantell: So many memories, we’ve been through a lot in the past 5 years or so. You are the first and only best friend I have ever had. We’ll stick together until the end. And even when we do go separate ways our friendship will something we will never lose.
18. You and I were never meant to be … forever. In the end we should have known better and seen it coming. I am not worried though, for I know we will always have each other, and something tells me we’ll find our way back to each other… sooner than we realize.
19. It’s been a long road, and we’ve had our fair share of highs and lows, but I’m going to miss you. I know we’ll keep in touch, but it won’t be the same. Take care of yourself, don’t get thrown in jail again (for stealing that goat?), and I’ll see you next year!
20. I am writing this letter to you to let you know what you mean to me and how much I treasure your friendship. In my darkest of days, when no light would shine in; you were there by my side as a friend.
21. A few words from me to you – I have needed you more than you think. And I will be missing you each step of the way. So, till we meet again take care and know how much you mean to me and always will.
22. You have been a wonderful friend and companion for so many years. I know you are going to continue your journey, and I just want you to know that I will be stepping along with you every step of the way. The strength that you have is unbreakable, and I believe that we will both find our own happiness in the days that come. I love you so much!
23. I hope you find your happiness in whatever path you choose, I will miss you.
24. Dear friend, I can’t express how much your friendship means to me. You have been there for me through some of the toughest times in my life and it has meant so much to me. I don’t know what I would have done without you. Your loyalty and willingness to help is something that will be with me forever. My best memories are of our time together! Thank you for all the laughs, the fun and the good times, but mostly thank you for being such a great person.
25. It was a pleasure getting to know you. I really enjoyed our short time together. When you are sad, think of me and all the good memories we created.
26. Thanks for all the great memories, you will be missed. I’m glad we were able to spend some quality time together. I just wish you could stay longer. I hope that your life gets better and that your dreams come true. You are an amazing friend and I will always have a special place in my heart for you.
27. I know that in the end, I’ll have to say goodbye. But in my heart you’ll always stay. I look forward to our next adventure, wherever it may be. I’ve practically lived a lifetime in this short time we’ve known each other. We have met in person once, but many websites and games we’ve played through. You needn’t know where you come from, because your impact you’ve left on my life is eternal and infinite.
28. I am so sad that I have to say the words “goodbye” for now, but I know + will be in my heart forever. You are a wonderful friend and more importantly you are an amazing person. You deserve everything great, so make sure you put yourself out there because you my friend are far too wonderful to waste your time being unhappy. Live life fully, don’t be scared of the risks because it is worth it. I love you, good luck!
29. Making new friends is easy, but saying “goodbye” is very hard. I feel like we connected on a much deeper level than most people do even with their closest of friends. Time didn’t matter, as long as we had each other, everything was perfect. Memories fly by so fast in the blink of an eye. I’m leaving this world for a better one and this time you won’t be here to help me laugh through the tears.
30. Thanks for being a great friend! It’s been a pleasure knowing you even though we didn’t know each other for long. You will be missed. Hope you’re having an awesome summer!
31. These are a few things i want to say bye bye before I go away. I will be gone for a long time. I don’t know exactly when I will comeback but hopefully I will comeback. The weather is nice today and you look soo good today. If we see each other again, I will try my best to remember your face. One of the happiest moment in my live was when we talked about TV series at the white room at lunch break while eating sushi!
32. There comes a time when friends must part. We may never meet again, but just know how much you meant to me and always hold in your heart that our friendship was real. I wish you peace and happiness in all your days to come. Goodbye my friend.
33. I am really gonna miss you. You have not only been a friend but a good inspiration. Hope you find happiness in your life. May god be with you always!
34. It was a pleasure and an honor. I wish I could have seen you one more time and said my final good-bye. But everything happens for a reason and I believe that this was your time to go because you did so much for me in this life and I love you so much.
35. Every moment with you, every memory I hold dear, all the laughter and love you’ve brought into my life. Thank you so much for every single day that we shared. You are the one person who has made the biggest difference in my life. I love you so much, and I always will take care of you. I will be at your side for whatever comes our way, and I will do all that in my power to make sure you’ll find happiness in this unkind world.
36. Thanks for being awesome. You are and always will be my best friend. I can’t help but miss the time we spent together, though I know it just made us stronger and will continue to do so. You’re a rare gem, take care!
37. It was a pleasure to know you. I will always remember your laugh and desire to learn more about the world. You will be dearly missed.
38. I am gonna miss you. I know what it is like to move far away from everyone you know, but I am sure that you will do just fine out there. You are a great person, and deserve the best that the world has to offer. The friendships we have made here will be ones we carry with us for the rest of our lives. You should really consider coming back to visit sometimes, because I know for sure that your face is going to be one of the first ones I look at. Love you!
Also See: Farewell Message To Students By Teacher