Sorry letter for girlfriend contain many meaningful words. Let me tell you some emotional words in a sorry letter to my girlfriend that make your sorry letter more touching, deep and emotional. You can write these words in your sorry letter and make it impactful.
Emotional Sorry Letter For Girlfriend
- I know I’ve let you down in the past, but I am going to make it up to you. I love you and only want the best for you. I want to spend the rest of my life with you and treat you like the queen that you are. I think of you always, even when we are not together, and could never picture myself without your amazing face and personality. Please forgive me.
- Dear Girlfriend, I’m so sorry for what I did last night, I really regret it and it won’t ever happen again. We had an amazing time together and I just blew it. It’s not you, it was me. Just know that everything with us is fine. You’re my best friend and the girl of my dreams. I want to spend forever with you! From, Jake.
- Dear Love, I have thought many times about the difficult time we have been through, but I never regret loving you with all my heart. And now I am writing to tell you that my love for you will always be as strong as it has always been. We may not be together, but that doesn’t mean that I won’t always contain a special place in my heart for you.
- I miss you so much. I’m sorry I ever hurt you and made you cry. I wish I could rewind the clock and take it all back. Looking back, I just got caught up in the moment and wasn’t thinking right. There’s no excuse for what I did. and the only way to make this up to you is by showing how much I truly love you. I could never live with myself if anything bad were to happen to you because of something that I did.
- I’m sorry that I’ve let you down and hurt you. You are so beautiful and sweet. I love you more than words could ever say and I try my best to make you happy. I know I’m not perfect, but I do love you with all my heart.
- I don’t even know where to start with all the ways I betrayed you. I had no right to do any of it and I hurt you. I’m very sorry for losing my temper and not acting like the man you deserve. I would go back and change everything if given the chance, but I know its too late for that now. All I can say is that me and you are only good together and always will be. I love you with all my heart!
- I’ve been a bad friend lately, I’ve been selfish and mean to you. I have no right to treat you this way. I can the only person that likes me for who I am. I am sorry for being so hurtful, bitter and distant lately. You are the only one that has stuck by my side through all of my problems. I appreciate everything you’ve done for me, and know you will always be a part of my life.
- My dear Adrianne, I am writing this letter with tears in my eyes. I know that there is nothing I can do to make it up to you and you will never forgive me for what I have done. But I wanted you to know that I love you more than anything. If only I hadn’t reacted the way I did and paid more attention to your needs.
- How do I begin to tell you how sorry I am? I made a mistake that I know will take a long time to forgive and I know even longer to trust again. Please know that I will spend every day making it up to you, proving to you that this was nothing more than a horrible mistake and not something that happens all the time. I’m so sorry for hurting you like this. Please forgive me.
- I am writing to apologize for not being there, for not noticing the change, for not taking the time to understand. I wish I could turn back time and make things different. I should have talked to you, listened to you and cared about what you had to say. If only I knew this would happen, maybe it wouldn’t have gotten so out of control.
- I know I’ve made some mistakes lately that have hurt you. You’re my best friend and I love you more than anything. I’ll spend forever making it up to you, so please forgive me. I want you to know how lucky I am to have you as my girlfriend. You are the most beautiful, amazing and intelligent woman there ever was. You are always on my mind, in my heart and filling my soul with happiness.
- I am sorry. I never meant to hurt you. Please forgive me. I want to apologize for whatever I did that made you angry, upset or sad. I’m sorry if my lack of communication got the best of us and led us to breaking up. Relationship take effort and I can’t make it without you by my side. Please, let’s talk and work things out.
- Sorry is the hardest word to say. But I have to. I hurt you, made you cry and lost your trust. You are too good for all those acts and I hope that someday you will forgive me and still remain my friend. No matter what happens know that I love you with all of my heart!
- I am sorry I hurt you. I know it is hard to understand, but I just didn’t know how else to handle my emotions. You are so perfect and beautiful, how do you think someone like you could ever love someone like me? It just doesn’t make sense. I find myself lost in you sometimes and I wish there was a way for me to express how happy you make me. I actually thought about killing myself because I wasn’t sure if you would want to be with me again…forgive me, please!
- I know I’ve said it before but I’ll say it a million more times. You are the love of my life and I am sorry for hurting you. I don’t want to lose you. You bring me so much joy, happiness and comfort that the thought of going on without you is too painful to even imagine! You are my everything! I will never stop loving you!
- I’m sorry I hurt you, I really am because it was never my intentions. The last thing in the world I wanted was to hurt you, when I gave up on us I didn’t realize how much pain that would cause. If I could have taken all your pain away, and made your life full of only joy, I would have done it in a heartbeat. You are my little ray of sunshine that warmed my cold heart, with every passing minute I fell more and more in love.
- I love you so much, and I know I have said that a million times. But I want you to know that I don’t just say it because I’m supposed to-I really mean it. I promise that I will never ever hurt you again. Please forgive me for being such an idiot and hurting you again.
- There are no words that can express how truly sorry I am for the pain and hurt you have endured at my hand. You could not have deserved it less, and I have no excuse, only regret that I have caused you so much suffering and a broken heart.
- I’m sorry that I was never able to say how I felt. I’m sorry for moving on and letting you go so easily. I’m sorry for not making our relationship work, even though I know deep down it wouldn’t have been the right thing. I’m sorry that I’ve been over-protective and couldn’t let you explore other people, but in reality there was no one else I wanted you to explore with. I’m so Sorry for everything honey.
- Dearest ________, I am so sorry for all the times that I have wronged you and made you feel small. I am truly sorry for the horrible things I said about you in front of your friends and family. I was weak. I am sorry for cheating on you repeatedly, I was weak and blind from my own selfish desires. I promised forever to you and then broke that promise as well and got myself involved with someone else. Forgive me!!!
- I would like to apologize for making you cry. I should have known better than to hurt you. I know that it is easy to get mad and act without thinking, but I am so sorry that I let this happen. This was not my intention at all it was just a misunderstanding. If I could take it all back, then believe me that I would in a heartbeat. Because the thought of you crying makes me sad and hurts my heart deeply. You are a wonderful person and any man would want to be with you forever.
- I am so sorry for hurting you. You are the most incredible woman I know, and any time I hurt you, I can’t help but feel a pang in my heart. I had no right to hurt, demean or abuse you in any way. I was wrong and you deserve everything the best in the world. I love you and I always will.
- Sorry for hurting you baby, I am really happy seeing you happy. I cannot describe my feelings for you. And if I had to say there is so much love and care for you in my heart. It has taken me a long time to figure out what I want in life and what is more important to me. For some time now, my priority is you and only you.
- I am so sorry for hurting you. I know that was not my intention, I just don’t know what else to say but sorry. I hope you can forgive me and we can move forward together. You are my princess, my number 1 and my world.
- Your love is beyond what I could ever imagine. You are the best thing that ever happened to me, and I’m sorry that I wasn’t good enough to keep us together. Deep down, I know you are all that I will ever need.
- I’m sorry for ever hurting you. I could never make you cry. My words cut like a knife, even though my heart is breaking. How I wish I could go back and take them back in every word. Every night I say goodnight and think of only you.
- I’m so sorry. I know I can be a pain sometimes but you put up with me anyway. I’m sorry I don’t always notice when you need me. I love you so much and I am so glad we are together. I’ve finally realized that we aren’t perfect, but we are perfect for each other!
- I’m sorry for all the things I said and did. I shouldn’t have been so hard on you. You are my best friend and I love you. That goes beyond the momentary anger and hurt, it’s a feeling of deep caring that never really goes away. I’m sorry for making you cry.
- I’m so sorry for hurting you and causing you pain. I didn’t mean to and I wish things could be different. You are the love of my life. You’re the one that makes me smile, laugh, and lose control. I miss you; please come back to me.
- I am truly sorry that I have hurt you. I know I can never make it up to you. I just want you to forgive me and get back together with me. I need you in my life. You are my only light at the end of a bright tunnel.
Also See: Emotional Sorry Letter For Ex Boyfriend