How about congratulations on your new job quotes for her or for him? You can find quotes to use them to congratulate a person who just started a new job. These quotes have been written from various by one of our best writer.
Congratulations On Your New Job Quotes for Him or Her
- Congratulations on your new job! I hope this bright time in your life will bring nothing but the best for you. I wish for you all the happiness in the world.
- I’m so excited for you honey! I knew you’d get this job and I’m one hundred percent positive that it means great things for your future. Good luck with everything and congrats again.
- Wishing you all the luck in the world with your new job. I know you will do great!
- I am so glad that you are starting a new and exciting chapter in your life. I hope you are as thrilled as I am for you. Good luck in your new job and know that we will always be there to support you and cheer you on.
- Congratulations on your new job! This promotion is long overdue. I am so happy for you. I hope that this next cycle of your life is an amazing one. Here to success and positivity!
- I am so glad you got that job! I couldn’t be happier for you. I know how much you wanted the position and your degree is starting to pay off. I’m proud of you and I just wanted to tell you.
- I am so very proud of you, I can’t believe that you make it. But you reached a big milestone in your life. Good job! We are all excited for the road ahead of you. Congratulations!!!
- Congrats on the new job! Now go out there and be a beast at it!
- I’m so proud of you, my love! I always knew you could do it. No matter what, you never gave up. This is a great accomplishment and well-deserved. Congratulations on your new job! I’m happy you are back in the workforce and confident you will do wonderful things. I can’t wait to see what happens next. Good luck!
- I want to congratulate you on your new job. I’m so proud of all the hard work and effort you did, and your success is well deserved. I know that this new job will be the start of a profitable and successful career. You certainly deserve it!
- It is a great time to be alive! Congratulations on your new position. I hope this comes as great news and you will have no trouble with finding clothing for the event. Like everyone else, I was surprised that you were selected for the job, but certainly not disappointed that you were picked. You are a true professional and I am proud to call you my friend. Congratulations to you and every success.
- We are so happy for you and your new job! Your lovely personality, hard work ethic and commitment will lead you to great success I’m sure. Congratulations again!
- I am genuinely happy for you on your new job. I know that it has been hard to get a good job, and I have really been there with you. The office will be harder without you, but also not the same without your great sense of humor. Here is a bottle of wine to celebrate!
- Wish you the same success and joy in your new position! You will do an amazing job! So proud of you!
- Congratulations on your new job! The company will be lucky to have such a reliable employee. We’ll all go out for drinks to celebrate. I can’t wait to see what you do at the new place.
- I am so proud of you and your accomplishment in landing a new job. I know how much effort you put into it and how hard you worked, I was there after all. Congrats!
- Congratulations on landing a new job. I wish you the best of luck, and I hope you will be as happy with your new job as you were with your old one. Although we will all miss seeing you every day, I also know that you are looking forward to getting out into the world, and making new friends in your new workplace.
- Congrats on getting a new job, honey. For someone who has gone from housekeeper to billionaire in just a few short years, it’s hard to keep track of you! But even with all that money you’re making, I’d still say your biggest accomplishment is being the best boyfriend anyone could ever ask for!
- I’m so proud of you and happy for you on your new job. I know how much work you put in to get where you are, plus you deserve it. You’re the best at what you do. Congratulations!
- I am so thrilled that you have succeeded and landed your new job. You are going to a great start and I’m sure it is just the beginning of many more accomplishments to come by you! Thank you for everything, I love you!
- Wonderful! Congratulations on securing a new job! We are all so excited for you and just know that this is going to be the best job you’ve ever had. The company is lucky to have you.
- I’m so happy for you that you were chosen for this prestigious job. I know you will do a great job! My thoughts are with you as you embark on this new chapter of your life. Congratulations again.
- I hope you enjoy working at your new job and that this change is positive for you. I could not be more proud of what you have accomplished and really look forward to seeing all your new career goals come to life. You are the best and I love you!
- It is such a pleasure to know you and hopefully we will always keep in touch with each other. I am delighted to tell you that by the decision of board of directors in your application for the position of branch supply manager was approved. Your successful interview has impressed the board members to allot the position to you.
- Congratulations on your new job, we are proud of you!
- I’ve watched as you’ve grown from a shy graduate to an outgoing, confident professional. I think that because of all you’ve been through, you are ready to take on anything that gets thrown at you! I’m so proud of you, you deserve this new job and I know you’ll do great things with it. Congratulations!
- You have done well and are now being rewarded with a new job. I hope you will continue to apply yourself and achieve all your career goals. Congratulations!
- I am very happy for you! Congratulations on your new job, I really admire your perseverance and the success you are achieving. Good luck in the future, you deserve it. !
- I am happy to hear the great news that you have got a new job. I wish you every success and happiness in your new careers. Best wishes for a great future!
- Congratulations on your new job! You deserve all the best in life. You are a wonderful employee, and I am happy we will continue to work together. I think you are going to do very, very well in your new position!
- Congratulations! We are all very proud of you, you’re a wonderful manager and deserve this great new job. Always remember to be humble and gracious. Everyone loves you and are truly glad you have found success in your field. You really deserve this great promotion. Congratulations!
- Hope you are enjoying your first day at work. I am here to help with anything you need, don’t be shy to ask! Congratulations on moving to the next step in your career. I am so excited and happy for you. Stay true to yourself and trust in your abilities. I know you will do great, I love you!
- We are so happy for you! Your old job couldn’t hold a candle to this new opportunity. We will miss you and are more than happy to throw you a goodbye party. Keep up the great work and we look forward to hearing about all of your achievements.
- Wish you all the best! I know that the company you work for is one of the best in our city. I wish them the best and hope they have a wonderful time working with you.
- I am so happy for you! This is such an amazing opportunity, and it couldn’t have come at a better time. I’m proud of you and I know this is the perfect fit for you. I know that you will love your new job and that in no time you’ll be soaring to new heights. Congratulations darling, here’s to a wonderful future filled with success and happiness!
- I’m so happy for you! The job sounds like the perfect fit for you. I know your hard work will pay off. You deserve the world and I know that’s what you are going to get. You are amazing and I love you!
- Congrats on getting your new job. You’ve worked so hard and it paid off. I can’t imagine how busy you are but I will see you soon. If you ever need anything, let me know. Love you!
- I am so proud of you for landing such a wonderful job. You were the apple of my eye after all! I can’t wait to see you in your new job clothes!
- Wow! We’re glad to hear about your new job. We are already celebrating. We will schedule a dinner in your honor. Congratulations once again!
- I couldn’t be happier to have you as my new colleague! Welcome to our amazing team. I am sure you will enjoy working here with all of the friendly people who are dedicated to the best service we can offer.
- You are a great inspiration to me and I can’t wait to get started working with you. Good luck in all your future endeavors.
- Congratulations on being promoted! I am so happy for you. I knew that you could do it, and I supported every decision you made to get there. Your promotion is more than just an achievement, it is a great honor. We have been through a lot together, and I know that in the future we will continue to have just as much fun. Congratulations and enjoy the moments ahead!
- I am so glad to hear that you have a new job! We’ve talked about how your work has been stressing you out and that you are working harder than ever. I want to make sure you know how much I admire and appreciate everything you do for us. I couldn’t be more happy that things are getting better and that, in the future, things will only get even better!
- I am happy for you both. I hope this will be a new beginning for you. I know you will be a successful worker and will make your boss proud. Do your best, work hard and never give up. And remember, always come to me when you are in trouble!
- I’m happy for you that you finally found a job. I’ve always thought of you as an intelligent and talented person. I have no doubt that your work will bring you a lot of pleasure and satisfaction. Wish you every success!
- I am so excited for you to begin your new journey. I know that this job is going to be amazing and you will be so successful. I wish nothing but the best for you and want you to be happy! I am proud of all the hard work that you put in and cannot wait to see where your new job takes you.
You are the most amazing person I have ever met. You are my best friend and always know how to cheer me up. You have the biggest heart; I know you’ll do great wherever life takes you. Congratulations on your new job!
I would like to take this moment to congratulate you on your new job! I am so proud of you! Your intelligence, compassion and passion helped you achieve what you have all ready set your mind to accomplish. I look forward to being with you as you participate in this new chapter of your life!
I am so proud of you for getting your new job. It’s hard work getting through school, making time for a job and spending time with family. I am so happy that everything is working out for you!
You can do this! You’ll do great at your new job. I was so proud of you when I heard. Everything you set your mind to, you can achieve. This is just the start of greatness, I know it! I love you so much baby!
Congratulations on your new job! We are all very excited for you and wish you nothing but the best. I know it will be perfect for you. You are so smart and work really hard. Good luck, we can’t wait to hear all about it!
I couldn’t be happier to welcome you to our firm. You are a great addition and I hope we can work together for a long time. I know that you will find this job everything you were looking for!
This is the start of a new chapter in your life. I am so proud of all you’ve accomplished, and will continue to accomplish in your life. You have proven yourself time and time again as a dedicated individual, whose work ethic is second to none. May you be blessed with prosperity and happiness!
To my beautiful wife and mother of our new daughter, I am so very proud of you. Hard work and determination have finally paid off, and I could not be happier. I’ve watched you accomplish great things in your life, but this is a milestone that only you can claim. I know how much you love what you do, and now the world will know too. That kind of acknowledgement is a pretty amazing thing, so enjoy every minute of it!
I couldn’t be more proud of you. You have worked hard and this is proof that all your efforts paid off. Congratulations on your new job!
Congratulations on your new job! I can’t tell you how happy I am for you. This new opportunity is going to take you places you never thought possible. I wish you all the best of luck.
Congratulations on your new job! We are so proud of you!
I’m sorry that I haven’t said congratulations in person, but I wanted to make sure you received a card right away. I am very excited for you! I know that you have worked hard to get where you are, and I just wanted to remind you how proud of you I am. You deserve this new position!
I made this card for you to congratulate you on your new job. It took a lot of effort and hard work, I know how many sleepless nights you had but look at you now! You deserve it.
John, I wanted to personally congratulate you on your new job at Microsoft. I know how hard you have been working these last few months and I’m sure you’ll do great. If there is anything that I can help with, let me know.
Your first day at the new job is a very exciting one! Please keep us up with your progress and pictures. We love you so much and can’t wait to hear from you!
We’d like to congratulate you on your brand new job in teaching! You’re flipping great! We feel so lucky to have you in the class and are super excited to get to know you a little better. We hope this year is filled with fun, laughter and learning. Congratulations again!
I’m happy to hear that you got a new job. I know you will do really well there. You are very hard working and have tons of innate talent!