Congrats On Your Graduation Quotes and Messages: If you are looking for the best collection of graduation quotes, then congratulations on finding the blog post you’ve been looking for. Below is a list of 40 graduation quotes which go from light hearted to inspirational.
Congrats On Your Graduation Quotes for Him or Her
- Hey congrats on your graduation! I saw the message you left me and it put a smile on my face. I’m just so proud of you and cannot wait to see all the great things you are going to do in this world. You deserve all the best! Love and kisses, Mom
- Congrats on your graduation! I can’t believe how fast the years have gone by and how much you have grown. I am beyond proud that you are graduating from high school and cannot wait to see what the future holds for mew. I love you so much and hope that our love will last forever.
- Congrats on your graduation. I’m sorry we couldn’t be there, but in this little box are hugs and kisses from the whole family. You’ve been a great son along with being a wonderful brother. If you have any questions about college or anything else just ask me. I hope you have a fantastic year!
- Congrats on your graduation, I’m so glad you made it. I miss you and can’t wait to see you again. Hope your studying habits are still the same as before. It’s been too long! You are my best friend and I love you!
- You have come so far through all your hard work; you’re going to do amazing with everything! Congrats on your graduation! Can’t wait to see you in the fall. I love you!
- Congratulations on your graduation, an amazing accomplishment! You’ve worked hard and it’s paying off. I’m so proud of you I could burst. You are beautiful inside and out. Enjoy this wonderful day knowing that I will always be here to support you.
- Congrats on your graduation, pal! Through all the hardships we’ve been through you always succeeded. Way to go! I am so proud of you and so glad that I am your good friend.
- HAPPY GRADUATION!!! I’m so proud of you for all your hard work and dedication. You have come so far with your education and I know that you’ll go even farther! Keep studying and achieving, you’ll have the career of your dreams if you keep it up. As long as I have life, I will be there for you every step of the way. Love you lots!
- I am so proud of you. I didn’t think I could be this proud of you when we graduated high school. But your hard work and dedication to better yourself is incredible. You are ready for anything now. The world is yours! Wish I could be there to see you move on, but we’ll make it work somehow. Love you!
- Congratulations on your high school graduation. I know it has been a long time coming, but you deserve to be proud. You are going to do great in college and the future is bright!
- You were always my best friend and I am so glad you found someone that loves you as much as I do. Good luck with college and know that no matter how far apart we are, our friendship will last forever. I told you that I would love you forever and that promise still stands. Congrats on your graduation!
- Hello guys, Congratulations for your Graduation! I hope the following graduation quotes will help you to find inspiration, motivation, strength and wisdom to overcome any obstacle in your way to success.
- Congrats on your graduation! I am so proud of you, and I know you will do great things. Here’s to the best adventures yet to come!
- Happy Graduation! I am so proud of you! You are a wonderful person and have worked hard to get where you are. You have accomplished so much and must be feeling very accomplished. But I know you will continue to excel in all your future endeavors. I just can’t wait to see what great things you accomplish next.
- Congrats on graduating! I know what a huge deal this is for you. I’m so proud of all your hard work and dedication. You are my shining star, and I can’t wait to see what the future has in store for you.
- Congrats buddy! I know you will be great. I want to thank you for all the memories we’ve shared and adventures we had. You made my life a little easier to handle and helped me through some of my toughest times. Thanks for keeping me grounded and pushing me towards my goals. We can always count on each other now that we are grown friends. Good luck with school, love you brother!!!
- Congratulations on your graduation! Your endless hours of studying and hard work paid off, and the future is yours to make. I wish you the best of luck as you enter this new chapter.
- With all the things that are going on right now, it seems crazy to be wishing you luck for your grad tomorrow. But I do! You’ve worked hard and changed so much over the past few years — not to mention grown up a bit. It’s scary sometimes to think of who you’ll be five years from now, ten years from now, twenty or more. You stand in the middle of new possibilities, excited and scared. But it’s worth it.
- Congrats on your graduation! I know it’s still early, but congrats for getting past the first big obstacle. You are very smart and I am happy that you figured out what you want to do with your life. Teaching is a noble profession and I know you will do well in it.
- Congrats on being the super smart and awesome person that you are. Soak up all of the knowledge that you can and make this world a better place for it. You are an inspiration to us all!
- Congratulation on your Graduation, I am so happy to see you become successful in your career, you deserve all the best in your future and never let anyone or anything to stop you from reaching your full potential.
- If I could have, I would have been there to watch your graduation and have thrown a big party in your honor. I know you are/were a valedictorian – as expected of my daughter. Always do what you love, where you LOVE and who you LOVE! I am so proud of you!!! Love, Mom
- Congrats on finishing high school! Next stop is college, I promise your life is only going to get better. Just take it day by day and you will be fine. I love you baby girl!
- You are graduating from High School and moving on but staying humble. I wish you all the best and want to share my success with you. Stay positive, keep striving toward the fulfillment of your dreams, the very best is ahead. Congrats!
- There’s one thing I know for sure and two things I believe. First, I know you are a brilliant woman and the baby of the family. Second, thanks to you, we are successful again! Congratulation my dear sister! You brought so much love in our lives. I wish you could stay forever, but it’s time to spread your wings and fly away. We will see each other soon enough!
- Congratulations! With the completion of yet another milestone in your life, I just wanted to pass along my sincere congratulations. I hope that you had a great time during your graduation ceremony, because I know how much hard work and effort went into your degree.
- Life gets too much sometimes. It’s hard at times. I know we’re young and you’ll get out there in life and do amazing things, but just let me be by your side while you’re doing it. There is nothing I would like more than to walk beside you through this crazy world. You are the best thing to ever happen to me and I want to be with you for every second of it! I will treasure these times forever! Good luck, and welcome to the real world.
- Just wanted to say CONGRATULATIONS on your graduation. I am so proud of you and happy for you. May the future bring great things to you and your dreams come true. Congratulations again!
- Happy Graduation! You are an inspiration, a leader and an all-around great person. I look forward to seeing your dreams come true! Congratulations on finishing school! I know that you will do great things with your degree!
- Dear Daughter, we couldn’t be prouder of you! We know you worked very hard to get where you are and we are so grateful. You have a bright future ahead of you and we can’t wait to see all the wonderful things that lie ahead in your new life! We love you so much!
- You have worked so hard to reach this day and I am so proud of you. You have achieved your goal and I know this will make you happy for the rest of your life. I love you so much, my dear son!
- I am so happy and proud of you! You are the most amazing person I know. I know that you’ll strive to be the best that you can be. For me, for our future, for your family and for yourself. Thank you for being such an inspiration to me.
- You made it baby! Congrats on your graduation. I don’t know if you will remember this, but I wanted to say that you have my full support with your decision. You’ve worked so hard for this and you deserve the best life has to offer. Good luck baby!
- Congrats on your graduation! I don’t know what I would do without you. You are one teacher I will miss dearly. Though I am graduating this year, I will always think of you as my favorite teacher and mentor. May success always follow you and your loved ones.
- Happy graduation! With your intelligence, hard work and dedication, you will go places. I am so proud that I got to be part of your success. I’m looking forward to seeing what life has in store for you.
- From everyone at the office, we would like to wish you the best in college. We are excited for you and it was so hard seeing you leave! We will all miss you, but we know the best years of your life are ahead of you! Good luck and congratulations!!!
- We are so proud of you! All your years of hard work have finally paid off. We are so blessed to have you as a part of our family and we couldn’t be happier for you! You deserve the world and we wish you good luck on all your future endeavors. We love you so much!
- I don’t think I could be prouder of you if you were my own child. I know how hard you worked to get here and how much blood, sweat and tears you’ve shed along the way. I’m so happy that today is the day when you finally get to reap the rewards of your hard work. Congratulations!
- I’m so very proud of you and the person you are becoming. I love you so much and couldn’t be happier that we found each other! We have such a true connection, it’s easy to see why I love you. You are so bright and beautiful. I am honored to call you mine!
- Congratulations! You deserve to feel proud, because we all know that was no easy feat. You worked hard for this day, and now you have to work even harder, but I’m sure you’re up for that challenge. Your family is so proud of you my dear, and we hope you’ll be able to come home as often as possible. You’ve made us very proud!
Also See: Best Congratulations Graduation Quotes