Birthday Prayers For A Brother From Another Mother quotes is one of the best collections of Birthday Prayers for a Brother or Sister from another mother that you can find on the internet. We love it, because we made it not just to collect all these marvelous birthday quotes, but also to make you understand what they mean. Check them out!
Birthday Prayers For A Brother From Another Mother
- I light this candle to send the brightest birthday wishes to my dear brother from another mother. May you have many years ahead of laughter, love and happiness. When we were kids I thought you were strange, but now I know how cool you really are! Love ya man, see you soon.
- My dearest brother, happy birthday to you! May this day be filled with plenty of blessings, laughter and happiness in your life. Today is a special day for you and we celebrate you being alive. Wishing you a very happy birthday!
- Dear God, I have an older brother I love with all my heart. He is different from another mother. A few years ago I prayed you’d send me the special friend that you knew would love me unconditionally and above all else like family. You answered my prayer by creating a best friend for life. Though we fought like brother and sister for a few months, we soon became close friends who enjoy each other’s company as much as any lover. Thank you, God!
- My brother, John, may God continue to bless you abundantly. May all your desires be fulfilled. May you have the strength to overcome all obstacles and the power to forgive and forget. May you have wisdom and knowledge to guide your steps in all that you do. Happy Birthday, my brother!
- Dear God, Thank you for all you do for my brother. I ask that you help him achieve new goals in life and to keep him safe. I pray for all his health issues to heal and for God to continue leading him every step of the way. Help him to be a better man and most importantly, a better person. Protect his family from all harm and shower his loved ones with your love.
- Dear Matthew, I pray that you have a year filled with love and happiness. I pray for the patience to handle your stubbornness. I pray for strength to do what is right in spite of your lack of guidance. I thank God for having you enter into my life as my beloved brother, I love you so much!
- Happy birthday my special friend. I don’t know if you have a mother or if you have a son, but I do know that you are the best compliment to my life. You give me everything that I need and you know when to back off. The relationship we have is one that I cherish dearly. From this day on, let’s not be strangers! Happy Birthday!
- Happy Birthday, my best friend in all the world. I love ya, man. Thanks for everything you have done for me. You are kind and good and a blessing to my life.
- Father God, thank you for the gift of this day; that it might be a blessed day to all who receive it, and they will rest in Your presence forever. Lord, please bless this day to my brother, as well as every day. May you continue to extend your blessings in Jesus name. Amen.
- Sending you birthday wishes is the least that I, as your sister from another mother, could do. Just know, brother from another mother, that even though we don’t see each other often, I do think about you and pray for you always. I want to wish you many more peaceful years ahead, bro. Love ya!
- Brother, I pray may your birthday be a reminder of our love and devotion for one another. The bond that links our hearts is unbreakable. I have so many things to say, but no time to say them. Yet, I know that you feel my love.
- Sending birthday wishes for my bestie, praying that God would materialize his dreams. Today and always you are in my heart. I will always remember when God brought us together. Happy birthday to the greatest friend that I could have asked for in this lifetime.
- I remember how nervous I was the first time I met you. I am so glad we met, we have an awesome bond! You are the best brother in the world and I want you to know that. I hope today is a good day for you. May the Lord watch over you, love you and make you smile! You deserve happiness and joy but most of all peace from God.
- My sweet brother, I know we fight a lot but you’re always there when I need you. There’s no one that I’d trust more with my life and there’s no one who makes me laugh harder. Thanks for being in my life. God bless you!
- You are the brother I never had, but always wanted. You’ve been by my side through thick and thin, and you will always be there whenever I need an ear to listen or a shoulder to cry on. I love you dearly and I pray that we can grow even closer in the coming years!
- Thank you for being an amazing friend. I hardly know where I’d be without you, even though it makes me sad to think of it. You make me feel happy and secure in every situation! I love you more than words can say. May you have a blessed day and may all your wishes come true.
- I wanted to send you a birthday letter filled with my love for you and best wishes for you. I Pray that you have an amazing year and may all your dreams come true. I am thinking of you today, as it should be your day and your birthday fell on the same day! You are family to me now, more than a friend I’d love to call my brother from another mother.
- I pray for a brother from another mother. One who does things together as we grow together. Even if we disagree, but make decisions based on our differences in ways we might find common ground to meet in the middle. A big hearted man with good character that loves hard and lives passionately how he speaks his words. God be with you forever!
- There is not a prayer you could say that I would not say right by your side. Through thick and thin, we will be together till it ends. Together, you and I can do anything, great things we have done. I am blessed you are my brother, and friend, the man who will do anything for me. My brother- From another mother! May you have a blessed day today!
- On your birthday, I just want you to know that I love you. I love who you have become and the man I have come to know. You are one of the greatest people in my life and if it weren’t for God bringing us together, we wouldn’t have had all these laughs, dining out with beautiful women or looking at each others semi-naked photos on Facebook. You bring me so much joy that sometimes it hurts. I pray you have a great day brother!
- I’ve prayed for your return in the smallest of moments, and the greatest of joy. I lift my hands to Gods knowing that they will hold you again one day. Happy Birthday, my brother! And know that on this day, it is celebrated by all of us with laughter, love and gratitude.
- Dear Brother, Happy Birthday! I pray you have the best day ever, filled with family and friends, laughter and love. You mean so much to me and I want to thank you for always being there for me. I am blessed to have you in my life and know your love will last forever.
- Happy birthday to my best friend! I wish you happiness, love and all the joy in the world. May this year bring you everything your heart desires. Stay positive and focused on the blessing that you are and all will be well. Stay strong because I got your back baby brother!
- Dear Lord, please help my brother cross all the hurdles in his life. Make him learn from each mistake, so that he may become a better and successful person every day. I pray to you for peace, health and happiness for my dearest brother. I ask this in Jesus’s name. Amen.
- To my brother from another mother, I pray that your birthday is filled with God’s perfect peace. Since our birth we have been unconditional friends. I pray God’s presence will be all over your special day. On your day, be assured that I love you like no other.
- Dear Tony, you are such a wonderful brother! You have always been there for me and I love you so much for that. You deserve the world. I pray your birthday is full of love, laughter and blessings.
- Dear God, please bless my brother on his special day. Let him remain young forever! Let him stay close to his family and friends, especially his family. Keep him healthy and make sure he has a job to keep him busy. Finally, I ask that you surround him with only good vibes and hope that they protect him from the bad ones. Thank You.
- Happy birthday, brother. I am so proud to call you my brother. No one in this world could be better than you for me. I pray for your happiness and the best year yet. I will always be here for you and will always be your fan. Hopes, dreams and blessings on this special day.
- Hey Brother! If you are reading this I pray that you have a great birthday and if you don’t have a smile on your face every hour of the day then someone in your family is stealing them. But today, today is your special day. Therefore it is my duty as your brother to make your day as special as possible. I love you!
- I am so happy someone as wonderful as you was born! You are a blessing to all who know you. Your passion and enthusiasm are contagious, and I can only pray I can be half the person you are. Happy Birthday, brother!
- Dear Brother, My heart is filled with so much love and affection for you that it overflows onto wherever we go. I love the brotherly bond we share, our inside jokes and everything else that makes us family. I am overjoyed every day because you are in my life and I pray that nothing changes. All I want is to hold your hand in mine, knowing that we will always have each other. It’s going to be another great year!
- I’m praying you have a wonderful birthday. I know this is a special time of year for you, so I just wanted to say that your family and friends here at work, from your previous job…just everyone! We all just wanted to say we’re thinking about you and hope you have a great day.
- Dear God: I come to you today with a special prayer request. Please watch over my brother today and protect him throughout the day. I pray that he always stays safe and healthy both physically and mentally. Put your loving arms around him and fill his heart with your grace. Guide him along the path you have set for him, as he travels through this journey called life. Empower him this day with all your strength, in order for him to accomplish all his goals and never give up.
- Dear God, thank you for this day and all the blessing you have given me. Thank you for my brother from another mother. He is an amazing friend, father and husband. Help us to never take him for granted. Guide us as we lay out our plans so that they are in your divine will and send to his way those that he needs to complete it. Show him that family is forever, and give him the desires of his heart. Amen!
Also See: Christian Birthday Wishes For Brother