Are you looking for a birthday prayer for your nephew? If so, why don’t you use one of the best birthday prayer to my brother son Quotes here. He will be surprised when he hears what you chose to read aloud. I like reading many things compared to the traditional prayers. I know quality verses and I believe they are more meaningful and better now. Do check them out below:
Birthday Prayer To My Brother Son with Quotes
- Dear, Timothy John I love you with all my heart. I want your 11th birthday to be so special and one that you will remember for the rest of your life. You are very special to me and I hope and pray that you have a good day. Play dress-up, celebrate with your friends and just have fun! You may not realize it yet, but you are one of the most important people in my life, which is why I am saying this prayer until today.
- Dear Miles, when your daddy was in stork and I was still in mummy’s tummy, we all made a promise to look after you and take care of you forever. I promise to do that and cherish every moment with you. You are so special and loved. Your smile makes me happy and your laughter lifts my soul. I pray that God blesses you on your birthday and beyond, as well as giving you some fun toys for the special day! Love you lots!
- Dear Michael, I am writing this letter to you on your 10th birthday. I pray that you have many more happy years ahead! Remember, life is an adventure. The best adventures are the ones we share with people we love. Learn from everything you do. Your father and I will be here to guide you and love you always!
- Dear Brian, I pray for you today for peace and happiness. May your day be full of joy as you celebrate another year. Wishing you a birthday filled with fun, laughter, candy and love. Happy Birthday, Brian!
- My dear nephew, I have watched you grow into a bright and happy little boy. You make me smile every time I see you. In my heart of hearts, I pray that my brother’s son will always know how much he means to me. I am thankful that God gave me the opportunity to be with him in his life; if it weren’t for God’s grace, we would never have met. My fondest wish is that your life is filled with everything you want and need.
- From a happy brother to a little boy with hopes and dreams, may angels watch over you at night and surround you with love. I pray that you have the courage to defend your country one day, so that you can protect our freedom. May you find the perfect girl and make me an uncle again soon! We love you, Happy Birthday!
- Dear Jason, I pray this letter finds you in good health and spirits. You are such a joy in my life and I pray that you are healthy and happy everyday. I wish I could hug you everyday. I miss you so much. Here’s to wishing you a wonderful birthday!
- My dearest little nephew Ethan, on the eve of your second birthday, I pray that you will be happy, healthy and wise. May you always seek to do what is right in the sight of God, and may He bless you with love and laughter. May you always see the good in people, and cherish it. May you develop a heart of compassion to help ease the suffering of others. And when trouble comes your way, I pray it will teach you fortitude.
- I love you little man. I have always prayed for your happiness and know that you have a long way to go. You are smart, funny, talented, kind and caring. I can only hope that as you grow into a man you will realize the amazing person you truly are. My prayer for you is to find someone that adores everything about you and shares in your life happily. Be the person I know you can be my little brother. Love always and forever, your big aunty Diana.
- Today, I wish upon your life ____________. May all the best things come to you, may all the ill things be kept away from you. May you find love and friendship in easy places, compassion and understanding in hard places, peace everywhere and joy in everything you do. May happiness be your companion every step of the way. If today is a special day of celebration and prayer for you, may God be praised by all those who surround you with their love and care.
- Lord, you have blessed us with a wonderful gift. His parents have given him so many blessings in his short time on earth. Be with them as they make the decision to give him life. Help them raise him in a manner that will glorify his parents. Guide them through the troubles and joys of parenthood, Lord. This we ask in your Holy name, Amen.
- Dear Tyler, I can’t believe that it’s your birthday already! Time does fly by so fast…I am very proud to call you my nephew. You’ve grown so much since I’ve seen you last. We have a lot in common; we both love Star Wars, The Walking Dead and 80s music. I pray you enjoy your special day. Happy Birthday!
- I don’t know why, I don’t know when, but I will pray for you every day of my life. God gave me an awesome little nephew for my birthday. You have God’s blessings and warm wishes today and always.
- Dear Jacob, I pray that you can see how much your dad and I love you. We want nothing more than for you to know what it means to love and be loved. We pray that the Lord gives you strength, wisdom and courage. Your smile lights up the room. Your laugh makes everyone around you laugh too. Your heart is so pure and sweet. You are amazing…no really, you are! Love, Chris.
- May the Lord bless you and keep you; may the Lord make his face to shine upon you and be gracious to you; may the Lord lift up his countenance upon you and give you peace.
- My brother’s son, Cole, is one of the best blessings in my life. I pray that you have your heart set on Jesus and that your character will be molded by God’s word. I pray that your eyes will see the world as a dangerous place and that you will put your complete trust in the Lord. I pray that God’s word is planted deep in your heart so that when you are faced with hard times it can show you the way out. I pray that God gives you success in all you do.
- Dear Aaron, I’m so excited to wish you a happy birthday. I saw your picture in your father’s wallet and I said to myself, ‘Wow! How handsome he is!’ So if you’re reading this letter know that someone who is kind of like a sister loves you. Happy Birthday, sweet boy! May you Live long.
- To my nephew: As you open your eyes and look around us today, we want to say Happy 1st Birthday. May the spirit of this special year always bring you happiness and blessings. We wish you a lifetime of good health and happiness as you grow and develop into a fine young man. On behalf of our whole family, we would also like to thank god for blessing us with your dear presence in our lives.
- Dear Cody, we love you so much and will do anything for you. To help you grow to be healthy and strong, and to watch your childlike spirit never leave your heart. I pray you have a wonderful birthday sweetheart! We promise to always be your friends and family. Love you forever buddy.
- My dear nephew, you are the light of your mother and father’s eyes. You are so special to us. We always pray that God will be with you and give you guidance in all your decision making. We hope you grow up to be as wonderful as your parents. We love you very much!
- Dear Justin, You were born on a day in August when the sun shone brightly on my family and I. It seemed like the whole world stood still and watched as my mother gave birth to you. I will never forget how happy we all were that day, or how sweet your mother sounded as she sang to you and held you for the first time. You are a wonderful person and I am so proud to be your uncle. I know that you have just begun your life’s journey, and I pray God be with you every step of the way!!!
- I pray that God will fill your heart with love and joy this day. I pray that you will live a life filled with peace, hope, and purpose. It is my fervent wish for you to grow up to be a man who cares for his family, loves unconditionally, and helps to make our world a better place for us all! Love always, Auntie Laura.
- Oh my dear, sweet Arron. What can I say about you that wouldn’t be a cliché? I love you to the moon and back; past Pluto and all the way to Neptune! You are the light in my days, warmth in my heart. Please know that you can do anything you set your mind to. My thoughts and prayers are always with you and I will pray for your safe return every day. Keep your strong head up son, uncle’s always here for you.
- Dear God, thank you so much for bringing him into this world and thank you for blessing our family with him. I pray that he is always happy, healthy and protected. Help him to grow up to be a good person. Let his life full of joy and love and help him to believe in himself when no one else believes in him. Most of all, give him the strength to know what is right and help him follow it, through the good times and bad.
- A birthday prayer to my lovely nephew Nicholas! Happy 3rd birthday dear! May your day be filled with fun and cheer. May you be the luckiest little boy in the land. Happy Birthday from Auntie Eryn!
- I pray I will always be the person who sees in you what no one else does. I pray that my love for you will be as big as a mountain, wide as a river and deep like the sea. On your birthday I hope God sends you many blessings. Happy Birthday my dear nephew, I love you!
- Dear nephew, I love you more than you could ever imagine my sweet boy. Being a part of your life is the happiest thing that has happened to me. I remember the day when you both came to my life like it was yesterday…God bless you!
- As you grow older, I pray for you to always know that you are truly loved. I hope that whenever life deals a difficult hand, you remember how much you are loved by me, your family and the Lord. May wisdom guide your path, may happiness bring you great joy, may love surround and protect you always. I pray these things in the name of His Son, Jesus Christ who loves you more than words could ever express.
- I love you, my sweet dear nephew! Mama and Papa wish you to be happy, beautiful, smart and kind. God bless your mind and heart! These are the best wishes that your mummy and daddy could give to you.
- Dear Lord, we thank you for this day. And for the many more to come. I pray that you bless my nephew with happiness and good health. I pray that he will always feel your love and may it always shine through his eyes. Thank you for his continued growth, nurturing, and guidance and may he forever be under your care. Thank you for all the little things in life that bring him sheer joy and happiness throughout the year ahead…Amen.
Also See: Prayer Message For My Brother