Beautiful Words For My Sister Who Passed Away: It is painful when a loved one passes away. And the pain is even worse when you are losing someone you were so close to. It takes a lot of time to get used to the fact that they are not coming back. However, it is important not to forget your dear one because they always stay with you in your heart and soul. Below, I have gathered quotes about death, words for the dearly departed, and inspirational sayings for sister.
Beautiful Words For My Sister Who Passed Away
- My sister, I realize that you have gone now, but always remember how much I loved you. It was not easy to say goodbye to you. You were gone before I had the chance to say thank you for being my friend and hello to the woman you became. My love for you is so infinite that I pray we will be together again some day.
- I miss you everyday my beautiful sister. I sometimes go places that remind me of you, like the beach or the park… just being in those places help me feel close to you. Remembering that we all love you and miss you makes me happy and certain that you are always watching over us. We have all made it just fine.
- I will always love you. I miss you every day. You are with me in my thoughts and heart everyday, but those memories will have to last. I wish things could have lasted longer, but that’s life. Your memory and beautiful soul lives on through everyone who knew and loved you.
- Dear Angie, I’m writing this letter with a very heavy heart. It’s almost been 6 months since you crossed over, and the pain that is left still lingers in my broken heart. I know you are at peace and no longer suffering, but without you my life feels so cold. I miss you so much that sometimes it hurts to breathe. Just because you are no longer on this plane doesn’t mean that you have left our lives. You are forever in my thoughts and will always!!!
- I miss you, my dear sister. You were one of a kind before you ever left. I miss your voice, your laugh, your smile, and everything that made you so special to me. I miss having you around to talk to when I had a problem or just needed to vent about something. My life is so empty without you; it will never be the same again.
- My sweet sister, I miss you so much! Knowing that you are close by watching over all of us helps ease the pain of missing you. You brought so much love and laughter into my life and I’m so lucky for our time together. Love, John.
- I will always love you and miss you. I promise we’ll see each other again. Until then, keep a smile on your face as you watch over me.
- I miss you so much and I will always miss you. The pain of losing you was my greatest, but knowing that you are in a better place with no more pain is what gets me through the day. I hope that one day I will see you again and we can talk about how much better things got for us both. Until that day comes, I hope you know that I love and miss you endlessly.
- I still think about you every day. You were always my rock, my shoulder to lean on, the listening ear when I needed advice or just a hug. You were the most beautiful person on this earth and I will deeply miss you.
- I wish I could have been there to hold your hand. I wish I could have seen you one last time, while deep inside I can feel myself fading away. They say it’s not your time but I know you are in a better place where pain and crying do not exist. The tears that flow down my cheeks are not for you but for selfish reasons. My heart will forever ache and miss you every day, but know that you are safe and happy in a better world.
- You were always there for me, you were my sister and my best friend. I was so proud to call you my sister and ‘friend’ I took it for granted that you would always be around but life is never guaranteed. Your death has taught me the value of true friendship, love and trust. You will always be a part of me and no one can take your place!
- I love you Jennifer, more than you could imagine. I know you are in a happy place and are smiling down on me. Every day I miss you and want to be beside you. You were an amazing sister, who I will keep close in my heart forever. You may be gone from this world but your smile and your spirit will always be alive.
- You are the best big sister any girl could have. Just knowing you were in my corner and willing to support me no matter what I did gave me the determination to stand up for myself and say what needed to be said. Mom always says she’s not ready for you to leave her yet! She loves you very much and can’t stop talking about you. You have touched our lives and hearts in a way none of us will ever forget. Your life mattered and your death won’t be in vain.
- Life can be so cruel at times. I can’t begin to understand why you’ve been taken from us. I miss your laugh, your smile, your goofy awkwardness and how all other girls are so jealous of me, my beautiful sister if they only knew… Rest in peace and stay with me always in spirit and love!
- I will be thinking of you today, as we sadly celebrate another birthday without you. I miss your hugs and hear laughter, but most of all I miss your smile. You are missed dearly sister, that I can say for sure!
- Sis, you were always there for me, through thick and thin. When I needed a friend to cheer me up, we’d go shopping or watch movies. You’re the funniest person I’ve ever known and your smile could light up the room. I miss you so much it hurts, you will always be in my heart forever.
- Life is short, but I know your spirit will always be with us. You are our guardian angel who watches over us. I hope someday we will all be together again, until then I wish you a warming smile and a beautiful day.
- Gone too soon and missed everyday. I miss you so much.. All I want to do is hear your voice, here your laugh and feel you closer than ever before. If wishes were angels we’d all have wings, May God bless Heaven, cause I miss my heart.
- Thank you for being there for me when I needed you most. Thank you for loving me and for always cheering me on. I know that you are in a better place and I will always love and miss you!
- I think about you everyday, I wish things could be different… I know someday we shall meet again. I love and miss you so very much.
- I love you to the moon and back, and I promise to keep your memory alive for as long as time exists. I will be here for every birthday… here for every Christmas… I’ll be here when the sun rises, even if I am already here when it sets.
- I miss you so much. I wish I could see your beautiful face and hear your voice, tell you I love you, one more time. But even though I can’t do that I will always be with you. You are always my little sister in my heart and soul no matter where you go or what happens in your life. Always be happy and know that our bond is unbreakable and that I love you with all my heart no matter what.
- I was more than just your sister, I was your friend. While life took you away from me, you will always be in my heart and I will take the best from our moments together to cherish forever.
- I won’t be able to see your smiling face on earth again, but I know you are in heaven watching over us. Know that I will miss you dearly, and I love you to the moon and back. You were always such a wonderful sister, I don’t even know where to start. There is so much I want to say but for now I will let these words say what can’t be said, goodbye my beautiful sister.
- Sis, I miss you. You were such a good sister, a beautiful person inside and out. I hope that now you are healed and safe. Know that we all still love you dearly, your life journey is over, but yours in heaven is just beginning. Rest in peace and know that I still think of you everyday as I make my way through this life.
- You left so much behind. I miss you every day. I will always remember the words you said to me, often that I look at the stars and know how lucky I am to have had you in my life. Your contagious smile was so hard to resist, your eyes pulled me in like nothing ever has. We were inseparable, sisters through and through. I’ll never forget your caring heart, but most of all what an amazing friend you were to me. You will always be in my heart.
- Sister, sister…you are not here, but you are in my heart. I miss you so much! You are always in my every day. You are in my dreams, my like and all over again. Without you I feel so sad and empty. I can’t live without my dearest sister! You are the best in the world! You know very well how to make me happy not just by words, but also your deeds.
- There is a gaping hole in my heart where you once were. I look at all the pictures of you and it’s like you are still here. You will always be my best friend, my role model and my big sister. I look forward to the day when we are reunited. Until then I will love and miss you as much as ever, everyday!
- When we were apart, I would long for the carefree times when we were younger running through open fields covered in snow laughing. The powers of time have brought a sadness which I never could have foreseen. I promise that you will remain in my heart and that my memories of the wonderful years together will always bring me joy. My love for you is unshakable and I miss you today and each day of the future.
- I know there’s not a day that goes by that you’re not in my thoughts. I remember the good times we had and all the fun we had growing up. We look so much alike, but no one could ever take your place. You are always in my heart and always on my mind. I love you with all my heart and I miss you endlessly!
- It’s been a sad year without you. But I know that you’re watching over me and keeping me safe. Every time I look at the stars, I think about how you’d be admiring them too.
- Somewhere out there in the night, you are shining bright. Somewhere out there a star fell from the sky. It fell from the sky, and now it’s in my eye. So tonight I honor you my sister, I let that star shine bright. I am standing here letting it cry, because it is you who’s crying and not me.
- You were such an amazing person, you did so much for our family and we will always love you. I will always miss your smile, your laugh and your warm embrace. You are the best sister I could have ever asked for and I miss you every day. I know that you would want us to move on with our lives, but right now we aren’t ready to do that. We love you very much Cheyenne.
Also See: Short Christian Condolence Message, Quotes And Sayings