Every store and business needs to have a good apology message to customers, as there are so many things that can go wrong on any given day. Customers come in expecting good service and often times an apology is all they need. So take a look at the great apology messages you can use for your own business below:
Apology Message To Customer
- I’m so sorry. I was having a rough day when you called, but it still wasn’t any excuse to treat you that way. I have no excuse or explanation for being so rude and mean towards you. You do an amazing job and don’t deserve to be treated that way. Please forgive me, I promise it will not happen again and I hope we can continue our business relationship in the future.
- Sorry you had a bad experience! I will ensure this doesn’t happen again. As a token of my gratitude, I have attached 3 free movies to make up for your frustration. We work hard here at [COMPANY NAME] to provide you with the best service and entertainment possible and your feedback is very important to us so we can be sure to continue providing you with the best deal.
- We hope you had a good weekend and wanted to get back to you about this concern. We are sorry for the delay in responding, but we were hoping to find a resolution for you before writing back. I am afraid that there is nothing we can do at this point because our policy does not allow return and exchange after 7 days from purchase date. I do apologize for any inconvenience, but again want to thank you for taking time to share your concerns and allowing us an opportunity to respond.
- I’m sorry for being late. I know you have been waiting for your food for a while now. I hate that my job is hard and it causes us conflict sometimes. I hope you will forgive me. All I want to do is make you happy!
- During the past few weeks we have been having computer problems, and I sincerely apologize for any inconveniences this may have caused. I would like to thank you for your patience as we worked through the issues. We are back up and running at full speed now, so I hope you will stop by for a visit soon.
- Hey there, (name)! Hope this message finds you well. I just wanted to apologize for my behavior/attitude recently. I know that I may have seemed out of line, uncaring, rude and obnoxious. I want to start by saying that I’m really sorry for my actions these past few days.
- We’re terribly sorry for the delay! The merchandise is on its way to you and will arrive shortly. A refund has been issued for your order in the amount of $100.
- My dear customer, I apologize if my phone message came off as rude. I was having a very bad day and took out my aggravation on you. You were in no way responsible for how I was feeling and I should not have taken it out on you. Please accept my humble apology.
- I’m sorry for the inconvenience I have caused you. I appreciate your understanding and look forward to your future business.
- I am writing to you on behalf of my company and would like to express our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience that might have caused to you. The matter has been addressed and is no longer an issue. We also wanted to thank you for your patient understanding throughout the entire process, as well as your effort in resolving the issue that occurred.
- I want to personally apologize for any inconvenience our service cut-off may have caused. We would like to ensure your satisfaction, so please contact us at xxxx.
- Thank you for being a valued customer. We regret that there are inconveniences and we hope that your problems will not happen again in the future.
- I’m writing this note to apologize for the actions of our company. We did not intend to do anything wrong and we hope that you will accept our apologies.
- We are extremely sorry that communication between us was not clear. Our intention is to make your experience with our products as enjoyable and fruitful as possible. Our brand is built on quality and we take pride in every item that leaves our warehouse. We hope you will give us another chance to serve you better.
- I know you’re upset about the items that arrived broken, but please give me a chance to make things right. I will gladly send you replacements and refund the money for your other purchases. Please let me know when I can send out your replacements.
- I’m sorry for what happened today. That wasn’t the type of service I was raised with. I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me. I will try to do better next time.
- Dear Alex, I want to apologize for the poor service you received Saturday evening. I am very disappointed that you had to call this office. I assure you this type of behavior will not be tolerated. We are a small company but strive to give each one of our customers the best treatment we can. We offer 100% satisfaction on every purchase. If you do not feel like we have helped in that area please feel free to contact me personally at xxxxx.
- We deeply apologize for the quality issues of your product. Your satisfaction is of utmost importance to us, so we will do our best to make it right.
- We are very sorry for the poor service you received. We have placed a manager on the floor to resolve this issue. We hope that you enjoyed visiting us.
- Thank you so much for your interest in our company and our services. Unfortunately, the deal has expired because the promotion period is over. We are sorry to say at this time that we do not offer any special discounts, but we hope to see you again soon!
- I’m so sorry I was short with you yesterday, I didn’t mean to ignore you. Sometimes things are just better left unsaid and I think we both could’ve done without my negative comment. I look forward to working together and am looking forward to our lunches more than ever!
- I am sorry you were offended by any of our comments. But, we hope you will understand that they were made in jest, and not to offend anyone. The next time that you visit our restaurant, we hope that you will enjoy your dinner with us. We hope to see you again soon.
- I’m so sorry I was rude to you. You deserve respect and it will never happen again.
- We are sorry that your rug was slightly darker than it appeared on our website. If you like we can send you a return label so you can get your money back.
- I hope you enjoyed your meal, and I hope the chef apologized for the crab cakes.
- Sorry for the delay of the 3:00 PM – 11:00 AM shift. Please accept this card as a token of our appreciation. Have a great rest-of-the-day!
- I’m writing to apologize for the poor experience you had with one of our employees. I can’t say enough how sorry we are that we didn’t deliver the service levels you deserved. We hope that you will give us another chance to provide you with the service that you expect.
- I’m very sorry for the poor service. Cheap Storage Company – Oxnard is committed to providing excellent customer service and I apologize that we fell short of your expectations. Please contact me personally if there is anything else I can do to help.
- I am so sorry for the mistake I made. I did not mean to do what I did, but I was new and it was very busy. I know this does not make up for it, but please accept this gift. Sincerely, Jessica Brown.
- I am so sorry for what happened. It was a mistake and it will never happen again. I honestly care about you and I would never want to lose your trust. Please forgive me?
- I can’t tell you how sorry I am for being so short with you when you called this week. I didn’t mean to sound so rude, but sometimes I just get so frustrated with everyone here. I sincerely hope that we don’t lose your business because I really would hate for that to happen. Next time that kind of thing happens please remember that I am only human and none of us are perfect!
- I’m sorry that I let my temper get the best of me. You didn’t deserve to be spoken to like that, and can I just say you have impeccable timing! I have an opening in my schedule for Sunday morning if you feel like joining me for coffee. After today I am prepared to fully apologize for my actions and I wouldn’t want it any other way. Please let me make this up to you by treating you to breakfast or lunch.
- I want to apologize for the inconvenience. You can go ahead and extend my account to October 1st and I will reimburse the fee. Thanks! –Marilyn Monroe.
- I am so sorry I was rude to you. I didn’t mean to hurt your feelings. I hope this makes up for anything negative I said.
- I’m so sorry I got upset with you. I know the last customer was a hassle but it shouldn’t have gotten to me and I shouldn’t have let my anger out on you. I hope we can forgive each other and move on from this ugly incident so we both can continue doing an excellent job at work.
- We sincerely regret the delay of your order. We realize this has cause inconvenience and disappointment. Please accept our sincerest apologies and have a wonderful day!
- Dear Customer, We are so terribly sorry for causing you any inconvenience over the last few weeks. It was quite an unfortunate event and we do understand your pain. Everything is back to normal and in the process of being fixed. We are here to serve you better and will make sure this doesn’t happen again.
- We’re really sorry for the administrative error that caused you not to find a restroom. We will make sure this does not happen again, with the help of your feedback. We hope you and your family had a great holiday and a better New Year!
- I’m so sorry for what I did yesterday. I hope that you can forgive me for my mistake. Customer service is very important to me and I promise it won’t happen again.
- Thank you for your feedback. We do apologize that you were unhappy with our service last week. Bringing this to the attention of our corporate office will help us to make sure this doesn’t happen in the future. Feedback is important and we do appreciate your concern for us, and we will take all necessary steps to correct any problems that arise in the future. Please continue to be a valued customer!
- Dear Valued Customer, We’re sorry to hear that, it’s very valuable to us that our customers are pleased with the service we give. We will make sure this doesn’t happen again.
- I am truly sorry for the inconvenience. This is never acceptable, and I assure you that I will seek to research why this happened and seek to make changes by improving the quality of service we offer at TTT .