An apology messages is written to express regret for our mistakes and offer an apology to someone that we have hurt. See below Apology Message to A Mentor Quotes created just for you.
Apology Message To A Mentor
- I am deeply sorry for what I have done. I talk to you in confidence and I thought that you could trust me. Your faith in me will be restored when this is all over and I am sure of it. But right now, both of us are under the same kind of pressure and I hope we will both get back the respect we deserve.
- I am so sorry you got sick. I feel horrible, and I hope you’re feeling better now. I can’t thank you enough for just being there for me, for always being there for me. You helped me out of a very tough time and I just want to show my appreciation. Thank you for everything!
- I’m sorry that I had to take such an extended time off after our rough patch. I just have had a lot going on in my life and couldn’t give you the time that you deserve. I’m ready to climb back into the ring and continue learning from you, as much as you can still teach me. I want to thank you for all the help and advice that you’ve given me before, this is me repaying your kindness with heartfelt good will.
- I’d be dishonest if I said I wasn’t disappointed, because I am. I think you’re one of the best people I’ve ever known, and you taught me so much. You’re sharp, and you call it like it is. We’ve had a lot of fun over the years, but we haven’t seen each other in a long time, and maybe that’s not so great. So, I guess what I’m trying to say is that I’m sorry.
- Sir, it’s really awesome to have a friend like you, who always motivates us at every step. You are a great mentor on our course and in real life. I can’t forget the day when you helped me to clear my last semester exam. I’m sorry for my behavior on that day, I didn’t realize what I was doing after all those things you did for me.
- I’m sorry for the way I acted, but I felt pushed aside. I know spent a lot of time with Steve and not enough with you. I was selfish, not playing fair and only thinking about myself. My thoughts were bitter and my attitude was sour, but now I realize what I had. I promise to be a better friend and listen to you. Just tell me what you need that is all I ask.
- I am sorry for not taking your advice. I will never do it again. You are the best mentor a person could wish for. I know that you are busy, but please let me know when we can meet again. I really need your help right now and would like to apologize in person.
- I’m really sorry I have been acting so weird with you lately. You mean so much to me and I will always look up to you as a great mentor and source of inspiration. I am so sorry for any pain and misunderstandings that may have caused you. Please forgive me, I love you!
- I apologize for being so disrespectful. I will never do it again. I promise to work hard and learn from you. Thank you for everything you have done, I am grateful that you are my mentor.
- I hope one day you’ll be able to forgive me, but I will never forgive myself. I know that I’ve disappointed you, and that’s the most painful thing to live with. Thank you for being such a good friend and mentor, for always helping me and being there for me when times were tough. If anyone deserves better, it’s definitely you.
- I’m so sorry. I should have said thank you. It’s just that you helped me so much throughout my life and well I just feel so grateful to be here. The last request you made I failed to follow through. I’m truly sorry.
- There are no words I can say to make you feel better, I really was screwing up. I’m only human, but please know it won’t happen again. Your guidance has played a HUGE role in my life. I really don’t want to lose that.
- It’s been a while since I last spoke to you. I’ve been busy. Although often times too busy to come by and visit. So, I want to apologize if you feel neglected in any way. I would like to express my gratitude for your mentorship and wisdom that guided me throughout the years.
- I’d like to thank you for your patience. This was the first time in my life that I have to undergo any training and I am happy that you were by my side. Thank you for your attention, that along with your guidance, this experience for me has been more bearable. I’m sorry for what happened and it won’t happen again.
- I want you to know that I’m sorry. You were right, my attitude was hard and cold. I miss our talks and your friendship. I apologize for my behavior. Looking back, it all seems so juvenile to me now, but in the moment, it was just me being stubborn. So, again I’m sorry.
- I am writing this e-mail letter to express my apology and regret for letting things get out of control. I want to start over fresh with you and setting a new standard on what is acceptable in behavioral conduct. I can see now how wrong I was and I promise it will never happen again. I am sorry.
- Thank you for being such an amazing mentor during my years at university. I am sorry for everything and I would like to tell you that I regret my action very much. Both the school as well as me myself think that your great efforts and dedication should be recognized. And because of that your contract will not be terminated. Thanks again.
- I am writing this letter to apologize for being so rude and inconsiderate to you. I have been in a very difficult place lately. I have been feeling overwhelmed, frustrated and hopeless. I feel lost and alone and it is often depressing and mentally exhausting when I don’t have deep talks with you or the rest of my mentors. I know you all trust me and depend on me to be positive. That is one of the reasons why I value our relationship so much.
- Sir you are like a father figure to me. Your words of encouragement and guidance inspired me throughout my studies. I am truly sorry for disappointing you and I hope that you can find it in your heart to forgive me.
- I’m so sorry for everything I have ever done to hurt you. If it wasn’t for you, I don’t know where I would be in life. You have always been there for me and supported me through the good and the bad. You’re a great friend and mentor, thank you so much!
- I know I shouldn’t apologize for the second time, but I really wish you will forgive me. I know it’s not my fault, we are just into different phases of our life, and maybe one day in the future we can be together. You are one of the most important persons in my life and I truly wish you all the best.
- Sir – I know you were giving me advice because you cared about me. I also know that what you said was true and I needed to hear it. I would hate for you to think that I am ungrateful or that I am not doing my best. You have had a profound impact on my life and I hope that our relationship can grow greater than it already is. Your opinion means more to me than anything else in the world.
- Last night I lost my cool. I gave in to my anger and hurt feelings. I said some pretty terrible things to you, and for that I am truly sorry. I didn’t know how else to lash out. You have been a mentor, inspiration, and a friend when times are hard. You have helped me and never treated me like less because of my race or femininity. You gave me opportunities and trusted me with important tasks even though you knew everyone else was looking out for their own!
- I’m sorry for the misunderstanding. I guess I crossed the line a bit. I only wanted to make sure that you were safe, and treated well. Your happiness is important to me. Please accept my sincerest apologies and know that I am here for you if ever you need anything except maybe advice on men. Good luck with everything, please call me anytime.
- I’m sorry for acting out. I’m sorry for showing a side of myself that no one ever deserves to see. I’m not that kind of person and I hope you know that. Just know that I understand if you never want to talk to me again and it won’t bother me. You hold an important place in my life and this will not change. Thank you for all the lessons learned!
- I’m sorry I hurt your feelings. I wasn’t trying to be a jerk. I guess I just got caught up in the moment and said some things/did some things that were out of line. For that I truly am sorry, and if it’s possible please forgive me. It was never my intent to disappoint you or hurt you.
- I want to say sorry to you first, because I feel really bad about it. I don’t know how my feelings exploded up to this level. I’m so ashamed that I would want to hurt anyone, especially a mentor and a friend.
- I’m sorry I haven’t reached out to you lately. Life has been really busy, but I didn’t forget about you. I really appreciate all the advice and wisdom you have given me over the past few years. You’ve been more than a mentor; you’ve been a true friend. I hope things are going well for you and that we will talk soon. Thanks again for everything!
- I’m so sorry for what I did but it was a mistake. I only wanted to be with you and show you how much I care about you. I know that it was wrong, but I really need your forgiveness. You are very important to me and it hurts not having your trust or being by your side. But I promise that I will do anything to make it up to you.
Also See: I Apologize On Behalf Of My Team Quotes