You apologize for what you did. It is most likely that she will accept your apology because generally women are forgiving and ready to move forward and forgive a person who apologizes for what he or she did wrong. Check these amazing apology letter to my wife for cheating on her that you can use.
Apology Letter To My Wife For Cheating On Her
- I am so sorry for hurting you. I made a terrible mistake and I regret everything. I want to be with you and make our marriage work. From the bottom of my heart, I promise I will never cheat on you again.
- I’m sorry I hurt you. I should have never cheated on you. I know how much it hurts and it wasn’t worth it. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me and I want to spend the rest of my life with you by my side.
- My darling wife, I have sinned. I’ve slept with another woman. It was not my intention to hurt you, and there is no excuse for my actions. I know that our children mean the world to you and would never want to lose them. For this, I’m truly sorry and will do anything that it takes to prove to you that I’m committed once again to making our marriage work. I miss our time together, spending time with each other.
- Dear Anne, I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me for what I have done. My love for you was always so strong that I had to put you in front of my loyalty and friendship with Jack. I was never really attracted to Kelly and she was just using me as bait so she could get closer to you. I know this is not an excuse for what I did but at least you know the truth about how it all started.
- I’m sorry for what I have done. I have no excuse for my behavior. I am weak and stupid. I should never have done it. I wish you well and wish you to find happiness in your life. Never for a minute did I consider that this might affect anyone else besides me and you, but I realize now that it does affect our family, our friends, and my job.
- I’m so sorry that I wronged you. You didn’t deserve any of what I put you through. You are the best wife a man could ever ask for. You work so hard for us and I just took it for granted. I made such a huge mistake, but I’m begging you to forgive me! We will start over, new and better than before!
- I’m sorry I hurt you so bad, I’m sorry I caused you grief. These last few days without you haven’t been fun. Every time I close my eyes all I see is your sweet face. Since the day we met, everything in my life revolved around you, when we had our first child it was like heaven on earth. My world is incomplete without you, the only thing that makes sense is the fact that I love you with all my heart and soul.
- For 6 years you were the most amazing person in my life. I didn’t give you anything to hold onto, no one else loves you like I do and I left you in a very dark place. I wish things had turned out differently, but there isn’t much I can do to change that now. All I can say is that I’m sorry and I miss you.
- I’m sorry for hurting you and betraying you, but I know if I was given another chance you would take me back. It took some time to realize how much I screwed up but now I am willing to do anything. I truly love you.
- I’m so sorry. I never meant to hurt you like this. I know our future looks bleak and its all my fault, but you have to believe me when I say that I love you. Please give me another chance to show you.
- Dearest, I’m sorry for cheating on you. It was the biggest mistake of my life and I feel horrible about it. I regret my bad decisions everyday and wish I could take them back. I should have been stronger than that and stayed true to our love. I’ve realized what’s important in life and you are the most valuable thing. Your love is all that matters to me.
- I am so sorry for hurting you baby. Never in my life would I have thought I would cheat on you. Looking back now, it was a stupid thing to do and I wish I could take it all back. I hope one day you can find it in your heart to forgive me. I promise that just this once was a mistake and will never happen again!
- I’m sorry for cheating on you but it’s not my fault. I didn’t want to do it, but I wasn’t myself. We weren’t working out and when I was alone with other people, they encouraged me to do it. They couldn’t believe how beautiful you were and they kept pressuring me to cheat on you. I told them that we were married and that I would never do that, but they just wouldn’t believe me. I’m very sorry for hurting you and hope that you find it in your heart to forgive me.
- I can’t say how sorry I am for what I have done. I acted like a total jerk and i want you to know that it will never happen again. I am so lucky to have you as my wife and all I want to do is make you happy, even when we get older. You are the most important person in my life, please forgive me.
- I’m so sorry that I hurt you but I hope you can forgive me. Everything was a lie, I made it all up to apologize. I’ve got the ring right here and I want to spend the rest of my life making it up to you. If you would take me back, I promise that I would be the best husband ever.
- I’m sorry for what I did. I was wrong. I know you don’t want to hear it, and I don’t even think I can say it enough. It’s the only thing that is on my mind every day though. I love you so much and will forever be trying to make this up to you.
- I am writing this letter to tell you that I am sorry for taking other women over the last couple of years when we were not together. I hope that you will forgive me for being so foolish and for hurting you in such a way.
- I’m sorry for hurting you, it was not my intention. I’m sorry for being a jerk and letting it get this far. I want to put the past behind us and move on together. You are the love of my life and I will never let you down again!
- Darling, I am so sorry. I went too far and now I’ve ruined our marriage. My bad behavior has put you at risk and did not protect you as your husband should have. I was no better than my father was and now I see the resemblance. I can’t believe how blind I was. I want to make this right again, if we can just give it another try where you will always come first.
- Dear, I am writing this letter to apologize to you and to ask for forgiveness. I have always loved you and will always love you. I have never cheated on you with anyone before and I was just curious. I do not know what happened to me, why I did it. That’s normal, isn’t it? I just wanted this moment to be ours. Just us because we had been talking about it for a long time. When I got there, nothing had changed.
- You have been the most amazing wife and friend through all these years. I am so sorry for hurting you and cheating on you. I don’t know what is wrong with me, but I promise to earn your respect back, no matter how long it takes. You deserve so much better then me, especially after what I did to you. I will make this up to you and prove that you are worth it.
- I am sorry I cheated on you. No matter how many times I say it, it won’t bring the feeling back that I had when we were together. I miss your warmth, and your arms around me, and I miss everything about you. But please acknowledge that nothing will take away all of my feelings for you. You are by far the most beautiful woman in the world.
- I have been so wrong. I am sorry for cheating on you and hurting your feelings. I was lost and confused, but now that I know the mistake I’ve made. I want to make it up to you by being nicer than ever.
- I am truly sorry I did that to you, please forgive me. I know it was impulsive and stupid. You are the most amazing woman in the world, and you deserve better than a cheat. I would never want to hurt you, you are a beautiful person. Thank you for taking me back and being so understanding, I am truly grateful.
- I’m writing this letter to you because I am truly sorry for hurting you. I love you more than life itself and would do anything for you. Honesty is important to me, so I will tell you this. I am not always faithful, I made a huge mistake and slept with another woman. Please forgive me.
- I hope you can forgive me for being unfaithful to you. I was weak and cowardly. I will never do it again. You are the love of my life and I want to spend every day showing you. You deserve the world and more…Please forgive me!
- My dearest wife, I’m so sorry for the pain and embarrassment I have caused you. You are a beautiful woman and I fell in love with you from the very first day we met. You were my best friend and I took that for granted. I was selfish, and did not appreciate what we had. You would always forgive me for my mistakes and I never appreciated that kindness. No matter how many times you forgave me, it will never be enough.
- I am so sorry for betraying your love and trust. I never suspected that I would hurt you or put you through the pain and confusion that I have caused. You don’t deserve this and I wish to God each day that I could take it all back, but unfortunately time is not a luxury we have. If given a chance to make things right, I vow to be the man that you always thought I was.
- Dear Christine, I am writing this aloud because I want you to know how truly sorry I am for hurting you. I never meant to hurt you or make you feel unloved, sad or upset over my actions.
- I’m sorry I did this to you. I never thought I would ever stoop so low. It was a disgusting and embarrassing moment in my life that haunts me everyday. Every time we are together you make me feel like the luckiest man alive and made me realize how valuable your love really is. I hope and pray we can fix this soon and just enjoy being happy for once…
- I am writing to apologize for my actions, I know it’s not that simple and I have no excuse. You are the love of my life and the person I want in it for the rest of my days. When your sister told me about you talking about me I was beyond hurt, a complete fool for what I have done but now I realize all the mistakes I have made. This past week has been so hard but your forgiveness is what I needed to hear from you.
Also See: Beautiful Apology Letter To Husband