There are times when we hurt our closest ones and it is then that we realize how much we love them. We can get carried away sometimes and forget what’s most important in life. The only way to bring a smile on their face is to apologize in such a way that they can’t refuse to forgive you. This is when apology letters to my boyfriend for hurting him comes in handy. Here is a list of Apology Letter To My Boyfriend For Hurting Him that you can use.
Apology Letter To My Boyfriend For Hurting Him
- My Dear, Chris: I’m so sorry for hurting you. You didn’t deserve any of the harsh things I said. You are a wonderful boyfriend and have shown me nothing but love and care. You’ve made my life so happy and full of joy. You are such a loving person that you have changed my life for the better. There is no one else I’d rather be with. I love you with all my heart, Debby!
- I am writing this letter to apologize for the things that I have done. I have not been a good girlfriend and I am sorry for hurting you. I will make it up to you by being a better partner. Please take me back and forgive me.
- I never meant to hurt you, you are an important person in my life, and I didn’t mean to hurt you. Will you forgive me? I love your company and now that I have hurt you I really feel horrible.
- I’m sorry for hurting you and our relationship. We’ve been dating for 4 years and I know we can fix our broken bond. You mean so much to me and it tears my heart up to see us like this. I promise from here on out to give it all I have, both in love and commitment. I love you so much and don’t ever want to lose you.
- I am so sorry for how I made you feel. I should never have said those things and I know that now. You are my best friend and the person I want to spend the rest of my life with. I love you with all my heart now and forever.
- I know it hasn’t been easy on you and I wish I didn’t make it that way. I just had too much else to deal with and wasn’t taking the time to put you first. And while I am more than happy to work something out, I hope that you can forgive me for how selfish I have been. You mean more to me than anything and each day you are proving just how much I love you.
- I’m so sorry for hurting you. I never meant to. I didn’t know what else to do or say, so I made a stupid mistake that I will regret forever. You mean too much to me, so I am working hard to prove myself. Please forgive me and take me back?
- Dear Andrew, I’m really sorry for cheating on you. I was deeply hurt when you told me it’s over. Will you please forgive me and take me back?
- I’m not sorry for cheating. I am sorry for hurting you. I hope you can forgive me. I love you and want to be with you forever.
- I want to start with a sincere apology for my actions. I know that I did more harm then good, and that you grew very upset with me when I didn’t listen to your advice. For this I am truly sorry. I never meant to cause any distress, so please know this was not my intention.
- Dear Chris, I’m writing this letter to express my deepest apologies for hurting you. You did nothing wrong and there is absolutely no reason why you should have to feel so much pain. I am deeply sorry and ask that you forgive me for being so inconsiderate. I know what I did was terrible and that because of it we cannot be together right now. But if you can find it in your heart to forgive me one day, please come back, because I need you in my life.
- I don’t know what I would do without you. I have loved you from the moment we met. You have given me so much. You bring me joy and make my heart skip a beat when you say my name. I love the way you make me feel and I am sorry that I made you feel bad today by hurting your feelings. No matter what happens, I will always love you.
- I’m really sorry I hurt you. It’s easy to get caught up in things but I should have thought more of us. I promise that I will take better care of you in the future. And remember, you are my everything!
- I am so sorry I made you feel so upset and that I hurt you. You are my best friend and I want to make the world a better place for you. I will be more thoughtful in the future and always consider your feelings. You mean so much to me and there is nothing you can ever do to make me stop loving you…ever!
- I am sorry for hurting you. I never meant to hurt you, and I do care about you deeply. You are the most wonderful person I personally know, and I don’t deserve someone as great as you. When we first started dating it was so easy for me to picture the future of our relationship, because we can get along so well together. I think that is one of the best things about us. We can be ourselves without trying to impress each other or hiding anything from each other.
- I’m sorry for what I did to hurt you. Words can’t express how much I miss you and how much I enjoyed being with you. I will never do anything again to hurt you and hope that you forgive me for my wrong doings.
- Dear Sam, I am so sorry for saying I hate you. Even though you hurt me with what you wrote, I have no right to say that. It’s not your fault that I’m like this, it’s mine. You are always there for me and all I could do is to hurt you. I am so sorry.
- Dearest Chris, I’m sorry for hurting your feelings. It was unintentional. You know that I care about you very much and you’re always in my thoughts and prayers. When we are together it is a dream come true. We are meant to be together forever. The feelings I have for you run so deep that my heart aches from time to time. The extent of my love for you is impossible for me ever to put into words.
- Dear Mathew, words cannot explain how sorry I am for hurting you. I really loved you and I miss being with you every day. If there was someway I could go back in time, I would. But we can’t change our past mistakes.
- I’m sorry I have been so distant lately. I was just thinking of you this morning and wondering what was going on. I hope we can talk soon! Please!
- I am sorry. I was wrong and stupid in what I did. What we have is great and I want to prove to you that I am worthy of your heart.
- Dearest boyfriend, I am writing this letter to apologize for hurting you. When we first started dating, I didn’t think that it would be possible to love someone as much as I love you now. You are my best friend, my lover, and the man in my life. You are so special to me and without your love I just don’t know what I would do. Now that we have been together for so long, our relationship means more to me than anything else in the world.
- Baby, you are everything to me. I’m sorry if I hurt you. I never wanted to do that. Please know that I will never let anything come between us again. You are my best friend, the one I want to spend the rest of my life with, and the love of my life. We will get through this and make it together because we belong together. Please forgive me!
- I am so sorry for everything I’ve done. My actions hurt you and for that I want to say I’m sorry. We’ve had a rocky relationship, but i want you to know how much you mean to me. I still love you, with all my heart and soul. I don’t deserve you, but I’m so glad that I found you. All the ways you have made me smile being around mean the world to me. Forgive my wrongs and please come back to me.
- I am so sorry I hurt you. I don’t know what else to say except that I love you and I will never hurt you again. I have never meant to do anything that would make you feel this way. But I understand that damage has been done and must be repaired, and it will. From this point on, every day, I will work to undo the hurt. I will do anything to prove my love and devotion to you.
- I am so sorry for all the times I hurt you. I will never hurt you again. It is you that I want to be with. You are the one that holds my heart. I do love you with all my heart. I can’t stand being away from you and only hope that you can find it in your heart to forgive me.
- I am so sorry for hurting you. I love you and I don’t want to lose you. Without you my world is so empty. You are my love, my best friend, with all your faults I still wouldn’t trade your for the world. I can only hope that one day we will be together again.
- I am so sorry for anything that I might do that hurts you. I don’t want to lose you and I should think more before I jump into things. You are my rock and I love you so much.
- I’m sorry for hurting you. You are so nice and I couldn’t stand to see you pissed off at me. I know I can be a pest but I don’t want to lose our friendship over one argument. I feel so stupid now and I hope we can put this behind us and continue to be great friends.
- I am so sorry. I apologize for keeping you away. I promise to explain everything when we speak next. I still love you very much, and hope you can forgive me for everything that has happened.
- Even though I know that you have moved on, it still hurts me. You have been holding a grudge, and hanging onto our past. Maybe I did hurt you more than I should have, but I love you and I wouldn’t change us for the world. Please give me another chance.
- I’ve never wanted to hurt you, but there have been times when I said or did hurtful things I didn’t mean to say. I may have also not responded well to the things you said or did. When either of us feel hurt from what the other has said or done, we tend to react by saying or doing more hurtful things. Let’s be more understanding and supportive of each other.
- I love you with all I have. Please forgive me for hurting you. It was not my intention. My actions clearly show that I am very sorry.
- Dearest Jack, It’s been a week since I heard from you. I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to make you feel like that. I was so angry, confused and frustrated that I couldn’t manage the situation the way I used to. Now things have cleared up and you know what happened, maybe we could talk? My goal was never to hurt you. Trust me, please.
- I’m so sorry for hurting your feelings. I love you very much. I know that we are going through a rough time period and I want you to know how much I love and appreciate you. Let us both promise to communicate better, so that we can fully understand one another and make things better between us.
Also See: The Best Apology Letter To Wife