There are some instances in life that require an apology letter to boyfriend for being toxic. If you find yourself in the place of having to apologize to the man you love, an apology letter can be the start of rebuilding a loving relationship with your boyfriend. A good apology letter is vital for any relationship to thrive. I hope the following Quotes can help you with writing your letter!
Apology Letter To Boyfriend For Being Toxic
- I am sorry for being toxic to you and only offering hurtful relationships. I never meant to hurt you, but I did. Your love was truly all I needed and since I’ve been with you my life has been happier and I approach every day with a happy smile on my face. If I were given the chance to make things right, there is nothing that could stop me and the lengths that I would go to make you see how wonderful we can be together…
- I’m sorry that I hurt you. You are the kindest most loving person I know, and I am so grateful to have you in my life. Please accept this letter as my formal apology. I know I can do better and I will try harder next time. Thank you for forgiving me.
- I apologize for being so toxic. I realize now that my behavior was not healthy and that I was starting to become the kind of person I never wanted to be. The kind of person who uses others to feel better about themselves. You helped me see that and even though I tried to push you away, you didn’t let me. Your kindness has given me strength to say sorry. Thank you so much for sticking by me.
- I’m sorry again for being toxic to you. I hope one day we can be friends, but if that’s not possible, then I am also sorry that our relationship ended the way it did, and I wish you all the best in your future endeavors.
- Dear [name], I am the most wonderful girlfriend ever. As per a friend’s suggestion, I have been making an effort to cut back on all the bad habits that you have found so unpleasant. I have quit smoking, turned all my abuse into hugs and begun making an effort to be more sensitive to your needs.
- I know how much you hate it when I am mad at you, so I decided that I just need to say sorry for the way I treated you last night. You did not deserve for me to lash out at you. Our problems aren’t your fault and it was a mistake to blame you for everything. Keep in mind that even when we fight, I still love you.
- My darling Chris, I am sorry. I’m sorry for everything I’ve done to hurt you. For every lie I told, for breaking your heart and trust, for every text I sent to someone else. You may think it’s too late or that this is unimportant but I just want you to know how sorry I am. From the bottom of my heart, thank you for everything. Thank you for staying with me when times were hard, thank you for never giving up on us…
- I have been acting in a way I’m not proud of. I don’t want you to leave me. My behavior and my words have been toxic. I am sorry for everything, for treating you the way I did. For the way I said things and for the way I called you names.
- I’m sorry I’ve been so negative lately. I have no excuse other than being stressed out/depressed. I don’t want to be like that anymore, and I hope for our future to be happy and healthy! We can do this.
- My darling boyfriend, I am writing this letter to you to apologize for being so toxic and bad towards you. I know I have been very selfish lately and that is the last thing I want. I apologize for treating you so badly but if you only knew; my family will be evicted because of a debt that my father owes. He was very irresponsible with our finances and now we are in massive debts. I wanted to tell you but every time I was about to, you seemed to be busy…
- I love you. I feel like I haven’t been there for you the way that you deserve, which is why I want to say I’m sorry. You’re my best friend and without you, life would be so much duller. I want the best for you always and sometimes my toxic attitude gets in the way of this. I just want to say that I’m sorry and that I’ll do everything I can to make us a great team again!
- I know our past and all of the arguing is behind us. But I never got a chance to apologize for being so toxic to you. You were always there for me, and I know I wasn’t always there for you… I’ve always been somewhat of a hot head, but I promise it will never happen again. Your happiness means too much to me – remember that.
- Dear John… I’m sorry for being such a toxic girlfriend for you. I want you to know, you mean the world to me and I’m so thankful to have a chance to say that. The way you always understand me and help me in every situation are really something else.
- I love you. I have done many selfish things in the past and I understand that it truly hurt you. If I could take it back I would, but what’s done is done. I will make my time here worthwhile and show you how much I care about you and our relationship.
- I know I’ve been difficult to deal with and made things very stressful. I’m sorry for making you feel like your efforts were never enough to make me happy. I can’t thank you enough for putting up with all my shortcomings these past few months, but it will never be enough…because I truly do love you, and I hope that our future will be brighter than the brightest star in the sky.
- I’m sorry that I was so hard to deal with last week. It’s not you, it’s me. I have a lot of issues to deal with and when you caused me stress I reacted badly. I’m trying my best to get better and just wanted to tell you that I love you very much and hope we can work things out.
- I am so sorry for being so toxic toward you. I know that I can be a bit much, and I never wanted it to affect your life in a negative way. I love you and care about you, so from now on I will think of you first before I do anything or say anything. I know that this change is up to me and that no one can make me be nice, so I will make the decision to be a better girlfriend.
- I’m sorry for being such a toxic girlfriend. I think you’re wonderful and amazing, and I wish I could give you the kind of love you deserve. From now on, I vow to always be faithful and loving.
- I’m sorry for being so toxic for you and for a lot of people. I know it’s not okay and I’ll try my best to fix myself… You are much better than me and everybody else, you deserve the best. I hope that we can continue as friends, because nothing is more important to me than our friendship…
- I am very sorry for not being the best girlfriend. Sometimes I get my feelings hurt and I withdraw from you, but that is no excuse. I feel like you deserve better and that is why I am writing this today. I want to make things right between us so that we can solidify our love and truly be one in a happy relationship. Give me another chance, and I will not fail you again.
- I’m sorry I’ve been so toxic to you. We’d been arguing a lot and that’s not good on our relationship. I haven’t been putting in the effort to keep us together. I want to change that, I want to start acting better towards you because you are too amazing to lose.
- I’m sorry for being a horrible girlfriend but I’ve changed! As you may or may not have noticed, I’m not the person I was when we were together. I wish you could see how much better of a human being that I have become since we’ve broken up. You were my first and only boyfriend. You were my best friend and the one that I love so much. Even though we’re broken up a part of me will always love you!
- I’m sorry for all the times I got mad and didn’t give you a chance to explain. For accusing you and jumping to conclusions. For saying things I didn’t mean and not listening when you tried to talk to me. This is me begging for your forgiveness, but most importantly, begging for your love again. I miss you terribly and wish we could start over so that I can treat you with the respect you deserve.
- These past few months have been very painful for both of us. I know I’ve said and done things that hurt you. I’m truly sorry for the way I behaved. I don’t want to lose you, not now and not ever. No matter what happens we will get through this together as long as we don’t give up on each other.
- I have been going off like a ticking time bomb lately, with my fighting and stress. I didn’t realize how much those things were hurting you. I’m sorry. When I love someone, it because I want to treat them in the best way I can. So I will work to better myself for you!
- I am sorry, please forgive my mistakes. I never meant to hurt you. Please find it in your heart to love me again. I will do all I can to make our love last. I promise that I’ll change for the better henceforth!
- I understand that I was toxic and that’s why you broke up with me. I’m sorry for everything bad I did to you. I want to prove to you that I am a kind, understanding person. I really love you, let’s get back together!
- I feel so bad for being so toxic to you. I should have been more supportive and understanding. I see now that I was wrong and I wish I could experience it all over again. You are such an amazing boy, as funny and nice as they come, and you deserve to be treated better. I will do my very best to be a better girlfriend from now on.
- Dear ___, I am deeply sorry for hurting you. Whenever I upset or disappoint you, I take it very seriously and never want to make you feel that way again. I know better and will always be more thoughtful of your feelings. You are my best friend in the world, and your happiness is my number one priority. I just want to do what makes you smile everyday. I love you with all my heart babe!
- I never meant to be so toxic to you. I’m sorry that I hurt you, because deep down and everything I knew, you were the only one for me. I’m sorry I was a jerk sometimes but I’ll prove it to you by being sweet and kind your whole entire life. You are my home and my family. You are my air, and my heart.
- I know I’ve been difficult for you to handle over the years, and I can only imagine how hard it’s been for you to be in a relationship with someone like me. I want to thank you for being with me all this time, it means the world to me that you love me even with my flaws. I don’t deserve your unconditional love so thank you so much for being there for me when times were tough. You are such a wonderful man and I’m glad you’re my boyfriend.