The best way to do so in writing is to send apology letter for wrong doing. Even if your apology is not accepted, you will come across as a mature individual and the person who has been wronged can be sure that you have regretted your actions in the past and will not repeat them in the future.
Apology Letter For Wrong Doing
- I have done wrong and I would like to apologize. My heart was in the right place when I did what I did, but I see now that it was stupid. You are a good person and deserve the best in life. I am so sorry that I hurt you. I hope that someday you can forgive me and we can start over.
- I’m so sorry I hurt your feelings. I’ve done wrong, and I know that you can forgive me for it. In the future, I will do my best to make sure my actions don’t harm you again. Love always,
- Dear friend, I am so sorry for what I did. You are such an amazing person and I would be lost without you.
- I’m truly sorry for making you hurt. I was wrong for my actions and I wish I could change the past but I can’t so it is up to you to forgive me and put our friendship back together. I love you so much and hope we will continue our friendship.
- I am so sorry for how I acted last night. It’s not your fault that I get so angry, and you didn’t deserve to be treated with such disrespect. I want to tell you that I love you and I’ll always continue to prove that to you with every day we share!
- I’m sorry! I know that’s all you heard from me, but it’s the truth. I know I get so mad at you and blame all our problems on you and that I say mean things to you. But deep down I know you’re not the problem, I’m just going through a rough time and have found a way to make all my feelings out on you.
- I’m sorry for lashing out on you, for saying those hurtful things, for letting my emotions take over, I think we both know that I broke your heart. Not in an intentional way, but you have to believe me when I say it was never my intention in the first place. I am proud to call you my friend and one day, hopefully my wife. You are an amazing woman and you deserve the world.
- I have something to say and I’ve been dreading this all week. I am sorry for the way I handled our last conversation, I lost my cool and said things that I didn’t mean. I’m sorry if I hurt your feelings or made you feel bad about yourself. It is never my intention to make you feel bad, but I do want you to treat me with respect.
- Hey, sorry that I haven’t been there for you as much as I should. With everything that’s going on in my life right now I feel like a bit of dead weight around your neck. You deserve better, but if you could just forget what happened and focus on the good times we had together, I would appreciate it.
- I am here to apologize for my actions, I want you to know I will never do it again. I know what it feels like to be hurt and I hope never to cause any pain again.
- I’m sorry this is late. It was the last thing on my mind yesterday! I hope you have a wonderful day and know I love you very much. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- I want you to know how sorry I am about what happened earlier. I know I was lying but you took it the wrong way. I never meant to hurt you. Sometimes words say more then we mean and I hope that you can forgive me because I truly care about you and our friendship.
- I want to sincerely apologize for what I did. It was wrong of me. All I could think about was that I would lose you forever because you would leave me. This won’t happen again I promise. I love you so much, there is no way I could exist without you in my life. You make me a better person.
- Hey, I am sorry for what happened. I realized how upset you were when you left and I wanted to give you my response about it fast. I felt bad about it for a long time but it was never my intention to hurt you and make you go away. I really did miss you a lot and it is hard to understand that you can miss somebody without being with them. That’s why I mentioned what I did. It’s been over a year now and I still think about you every day.
- I’m sorry my friend. I was caught up in my own selfishness because I wanted you to visit so badly. I would do anything to take back the last few days. I know this is not a very good apology letter, but I hope that you can forgive me.
- I cannot apologize enough for what I did. I really hope that someday you will be able to forgive me, and we can be together in happier times. I love you so much and always will.
- I’m sorry that we haven’t talked in a while. Please know that I cherish the time that we spent together. My advice to you is to keep your chin up and remember the good times. I do wish you the best and hope to see you again soon.
- I am sorry that I forgot about the card you made for me. I am horrible at remembering stuff like this so I am sorry if I hurt your feelings. Let’s make a promise to always remember these things.
- I’m sorry I was a jerk the other day. I didn’t mean it and me hope you can forgive me. I don’t know how to live without you, and it was just my frustration talking. I love you so much!
- I’m sorry for getting upset earlier, I think we are just tired. I really do feel bad though, I didn’t mean to take it out on you. You are the best thing that’s ever happened to me and my life would be empty without you. We will have a great time on our trip!
- I’m so sorry that I disappointed you. I had good intentions and I know it will take time for us to be okay again. Thank you for talking to me today, but also for giving me some space. I’m going to take your advice and try harder to listen to you when you are upset with me. I want your trust back more than anything else and it means everything that you forgave me today.
- Dear Mom, I’m sorry for the trouble I’ve caused. Leaving the house without telling you was wrong of me and I won’t do it again. From now on, I will make sure to tell you before I leave or go anywhere and let you know that I’m safe. Thank you for understanding.
- Even though I wasn’t there for you, I’m sorry for the mistakes I made. It does not feel good to have someone that you love to ignore it and make a big deal out of it. Even though I didn’t mean too, the pain still hurts a lot.
- I am so sorry, I really never meant to hurt you. What I did was appalling, and I have no excuse for my actions. It will never happen again. Please forgive me.
- I’m sorry for the pain that I caused you. I hope we can try to be friends again and keep in touch. I will always care about you and what you want, especially if it’s happiness.
- Dear Mom and Dad, Thank you for driving me to school every day. Thank you for buying my lunch each day and putting up with my mood swings. Thank you for walking me to class when I was late. Thank you for teaching me how to drive and helping me learn math the night before a test. You have always been there for me, but I haven’t always been there for you. I’m sorry for doing something so stupid that has caused us all of this stress and trouble.
- Dear Friends, It was very bad of me to stand you up! Please accept my profound apologies. From now on I will think twice before I keep a commitment.
- I’m sorry for not being totally honest with you when you asked me why I wasn’t in class yesterday. I wanted to tell you that my mom had been rushed to the hospital. Because of work, my dad had been unable to get off and so I felt like no one would be there to watch over her. When he told me he was finally able to take off, I knew that it was going to be ok because he’d take care of her.
- I’m sorry for all the things I ever said or did to hurt you. I know that apologies can’t make everything better, but I still want you to know how much I care about you and how truly sorry I am for my wrong doings. I am always here for you, and would love nothing more than a chance to make it up to you.
- I’m sorry I hurt you, regardless of the circumstances I realize that I was wrong. If you give me a chance I would like to make it up to you. Please don’t shut your heart off before you hear me out because my love for you is true and sincere. I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me.
- I want you to know how sorry I am for anything I have done wrong in our relationship. I hope that you can forgive me for those things and that we can go back to being happy together. I love you.
- I’m so sorry if I hurt you. I never meant to do that, and once again I am so very sorry for the things I said. It was wrong of me to blame you, I know that now. My heart aches for the way I acted, and all I want is one more chance to make it up to you. Let me show you how much you mean to me.
- I have never meant to upset you. I really love you, and I’m sorry for all the times I hurt you. Your happiness is more important to me than anything else in the world. Please forgive me for letting you down today. I promise it won’t ever happen again.
- I am sorry. I was wrong. I promise that it will never happen again… I love you.
- What can I say? I just want to apologize for being wrong. I want to show you how much I love you through my actions. I want to say I am sorry for all the times I was a pain in the butt, stubborn or too proud! All that changes today.
- I’m so sorry for letting this go for so long, please forgive me. I love you so much and want things to be okay between us. We will work through anything if we do it together.
- Hello stranger, I am so sorry for everything I did. I hope one day you can forgive me.
- I know I shouldn’t have said that to you in front of everyone else. It was wrong and unfair of me. I shouldn’t have called you names, and made fun of your friends. please accept my apology.
Also Check: Apology Letter For Mistake At Work