At some point in your life, you probably made a mistake. That’s a fact of life. Whether it was something inconsequential like accidentally eating a pot brownie or more serious like missing an important deadline at work, we’ve all made mistakes. Here are the steps to write an apology letter for a mistake at work.
Apology Letter For Mistake At Work
- I made a mistake at work. I am very sorry. Although I said it was done by another team member, who is calling me a lair, you have always been so supportive of me and I felt it necessary to let you know what really happened.
- I’m sorry for the mistake I did yesterday. I understand you may be upset at first but please don’t worry about it. It was a simple oversight that anybody could’ve made, and I’m sure if it was anybody else they would also feel terrible about it. You are the best boss that anybody could ask for, and what happened yesterday doesn’t change that fact in any way.
- I can’t believe I made another mistake. I am so sorry for the trouble. I feel terrible for causing you any frustration. I promise to work harder and do better next time.
- Just a quick note to let you know I’m sorry for my mistake. It was kind of blown out of proportion and too big of a deal. I over reacted and for that I’m sorry. But if you would please get back to me we can talk about it and have that other conversation.
- I’m sorry for the delay in delivering your order. I had an injury that didn’t let me carry on for a couple of weeks, but rest assured we are back in business now and your order will be delivered in a few more days.
- I know we have had some issues over the past year and I truly am sorry. I never meant to hurt you or make you upset. I can’t tell you how much it means to me that we are back on track and working together again. Please forgive my mistake and know I will try harder next time to keep it from happening again.
- I am sorry for my mistake and that it affected our client’s business. If there is anything that I can do to compensate I will do it. Please don’t be too hard on me, this was a learning experience for me and it won’t ever happen again.
- In a world where I sometimes feel like my existence doesn’t matter, you make me feel like I am the only thing that really does. You make me feel special and alive. When I’m with you, every day is great. Thank you for forgiving me so easily! I will be more careful next time.
- I am so, so sorry for the mistake I made in our presentation. It was completely my fault and there’s no excuse. I feel so stupid that I ruined our chance to get this deal. It won’t happen again!
- To everyone at our co-op and to everyone who shops there. I am writing this letter as an apology to you all. I made a mistake by switching the price tags on two of our products and I am very sorry for my actions.
- I’m sorry for the mistake I made yesterday. I hope you can forgive me and I will try not to make that kind of mistake again. I hope that we can still be on good terms.
- I feel so bad. I know you must have been mad! I never meant to yell. I love you and hope we can figure this out.
- Dear guy, I’m sorry for not completing my part of the project. My explanation is great, but nothing will ever be said to you after your explanation. You are great teacher and person. I appreciate everything you have done for me.
- I’m really sorry for the mistake I made. I should have checked my work more carefully before turning it in. I will make sure this never happens again.
- I’m so sorry for what I did at work. The stress of the world has got me down lately and I just don’t know what’s wrong with me. I feel like I should be punished because I made such a big mistake. I was wrong and I know that! Can you forgive me please?
- Dear friend, I just wanted to send you this email to express my sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused by my mistake. You were not at fault and I am sorry that I made that assumption. I hope you can understand that I was caught up in my work and neglected to check the details of the end result before sending it out.
- I’m sorry for my mistake at work. I really didn’t mean to hit you with the box. It was an accident, but at times like that, you’ve got to laugh!
- Oh no! I am sorry for the mistake! It won’t happen again. The things that are most important are family and friends, so I’m glad you understand. Even though it was a bit embarrassing, I’m glad we got it all sorted out. I really appreciate you taking the time to talk with me about this!
- Very sorry for screwing up. I will make sure it never happens again.
- I am sorry if I disappointed you. It’s not my intention. I don’t think that you now it. I hope you can accept this letter and we can be friends again.
- I’m sorry, please forgive me. I don’t know what I did, but if it is something that could be fixed with a sincere apology, then here is that apology. But if you can’t forgive me then at least have the courage to tell me the truth face to face.
- Hello my friend, I am really sorry for the error. It won’t happen again I promise. I was so busy with work. Thank you very much for forgiving me!
- First of all, let me apologize for my mistake. It is something I have no doubt done and I’m sure that it has caused your company a lot of time and money. I don’t know if there is a way to make up for that and make the situation better, but with my help we will do everything we can to correct the problem.
- I am so sorry that I left you to do a presentation. I should have realized how long it would take me to finish a project and asked you to help. I didn’t mean to put much pressure on you, and you did an amazing job. You are such a great friend and I love our time together. Your friendship means the world to me!
- I’m sorry for the problems I’ve caused. I realize now how much I’ve hurt you and I want to do anything to win back your trust and friendship again. I hope you forgive me.
- I want to apologize for not taking out your trash last night. I totally forgot about it. You said you had a late meeting, so I guess that is what threw me off schedule. I will take the trash out tonight and make sure it doesn’t happen again!
- I’m sorry I took your coffee cup to fill up my own. I know you were about to drink from it and I just get so antsy sometimes. You see, one of the great things about working here is being able to chat with you as much as I can. Talking with you on breaks has become one of my favorite parts of the day!
- To whom it may concern: I would like to sincerely apologize for my actions earlier. I was having a really bad day and took it out on you. I was totally out of line and I know it.
- I’m so sorry for the mistake I made. I regret it so much. I understand that you had to pay for the damages, and that was your decision, but I don’t feel right about it. It will take a long time before I can pay you back, but when I do, please take this check. Sorry again.
- I’m sorry for the mistake I made, it will not happen again. I was having a bad morning and was distracted when I did that, my mind is only on you now. Please accept my apology, I don’t like upsetting you.
- I am sorry for the mistake I made on my last writing assignment. It was completely my fault and I should have checked my work more thoroughly to ensure I didn’t make so many errors. I hope it wasn’t too much trouble and that you aren’t upset with me. From now on I will be double checking my work and taking my time to ensure everything is perfect.
- I know I’ve made a huge mistake and I sincerely apologize for my mistake. Please forgive me, this has never happened before. If it’s viable, I will do whatever I can to resolve this issue. I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me. I’ll do all that is humanly possible to avoid making the same mistakes again and will make sure no others are put through the same ordeal.
- I did something very thoughtless, and I apologize deeply. I will work hard to regain your trust.
- I am writing to apologize for my mistake yesterday. I didn’t realize how much work it was, and I panicked a bit. That was no excuse; I am truly sorry. If you can, please forgive me and know that I won’t let it happen again.
- I’m sorry for not replying to your emails. I’ve been really stressed out trying to get this project done on time, and then I just forgot. I know it was wrong of me and I shouldn’t do that to you. Please forgive me and know that you are the best co-worker!
- I am so terribly, terribly sorry. From the bottom of my heart, I apologize for what I’ve done. I should never have made that kind of decision on my own. I realize now how irresponsible and careless it was. All those hours, days, weeks and months when you’ve spent trying to get things in order…
- I am so sorry. I know I have been distant and not as open with you as I used to be. It’s been really hard being around you lately. I feel like I’m falling apart. You need to know that you are the most important person in my life and that without you, I don’t know what I would do.
- I’m sorry that I forgot to take your call on Wednesday. I wasn’t trying to neglect you, but I was at the computer lab and my brain was focused on work. I’ve put a new cell phone number in my phone, so by the time our two week pay period ends we’ll be able to spend more time together.
- Sorry for the mistake, boss. I put the invoice in with the wrong business name. I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me. This is the first time we’ve shipped for you and your business looks like a good one. We don’t want to lose the account due to a simple mistake on my part. So, please let me make it up to you.