Betrayed by someone’s trust is a feeling of betrayal. No doubt, it creates chaos. That’s why it’s very important to apologize for betrayal and to keep faith on people who are trust-worthy. Apology messages for betrayed trust quotes are very helpful in such situations. Here are Heartfelt Apology Letter For Betrayed Trust that you can use.
Apology Letter For Betrayed Trust
- I’m sorry for betraying your trust. I admit that I was wrong and that there were better ways to handle the situation. I was jealous and insecure, but I never meant to cause you such pain. Forgive me, please don’t leave me lust, and let’s try to work things out. I love you, thank you for always understanding.
- I am so very sorry for letting you down, I know how much I hurt you and betrayed your trust. It was never my intention to hurt you. Please forgive me. I understand if you can’t forgive me. I promise to do whatever it takes to regain your trust again. I hope someday that you will be able to find it in your heart to forgive me. I’m begging you…Please don’t give up on us, we can make it through anything if we’re together!
- I am so sorry for betraying your trust, but I love you with all my heart. Please forgive me, baby! The last thing I want is to be away from you!
- I’m sorry for everything that happened between us. I understand if you hate me and never want to speak to me again, but I want you to know how sorry I am for hurting you. I regret so many things that I did and said, and wish it never happened.
- Please forgive me for being such a fool. I am so sorry for hurting you, that was the farthest thing from my mind. I will do everything in my power to make it up to you. I love and care about you so much. Please don’t leave me, I will do better.
- I am so sorry for what I did. It was wrong and I regret it with all my heart. I don’t blame you for being angry. Sometimes things get messed up and they never go back to the way they were. I am truly sorry.
- Look, I know I let you down. I know that at times we don’t see eye to eye and anger and frustration can come between us. I’m sorry for letting you down even though I wasn’t really the one who did. But, I am here now and never want to lose this again. You mean the world to me. You were there for me when everyone else turned away and you are always here for me when I need it the most.
- My dearest husband, I am so very sorry for what I have done. You have been there for me through thick and thin, gave me everything with no thought, and did everything possible to make my life happy. You have given me your heart and soul, we made a beautiful family together, but I have betrayed that gift. All the time you spent was wasted on my filthy body, time that could have been spent making you happy. Everyday since it happened has been a living nightmare for you…I’m so sorry.
- I really want to say sorry, at the same time I don’t want to ruin our friendship and keeping you as a friend is more important to me then anything and if you can forgive me I wouldn’t blame you but I hope it’s not the end of our friendship.
- I was young, carefree and stupid. I wish I could take it all back, but I can’t. Please forgive me for betraying your trust in the most cruel way. I shouldn’t have.
- I’m sorry for lying to you and betraying your trust. I know I hurt you deeply and I regret it with all my heart. I just want to say that I really love you and I hope we can work through this hard time by sticking together, being honest and most importantly being patient and kind.
- I want to apologize for hurting you in any way. You are the light of my life and even though I might not show it, I love you with all of my heart. Please forgive me for betraying your trust, keeping secrets and going behind your back. I promise to never hurt you again.
- I know I shouldn’t have lied to you and hurt you. I am truly sorry that I betrayed your trust. I don’t expect you to forgive me, but please let’s talk about it and move forward together. Love always, Your husband/boyfriend.
- I know that I am at fault and will make it up to you. I am so sorry for all the lies, secrets, cheating and distrust. Never again will I deceive you or hurt your heart like this.
- I’m sorry. I’ve been so wrapped up in myself lately and it’s really rubbing you the wrong way. I want to make this work because you’re the best girlfriend ever. I want you to know how much you mean to me and that is why I am apologizing. I know that whatever I do, I’ll always screw up this relationship, but its because of my love for you that I keep trying afterwards. Thank you for putting up with my bad habit of messing up our relationship.
- Sorry for what I did, I know it will take time for you to trust me again. You’ve been the one that’s been there for me when no one else was. One day, I hope you can look past this betrayal and realize how much I truly love you.
- I hope you can forgive me for the sadness and pain I have caused you. I didn’t mean to hurt you, and I wish I could take back what I did. I am sorry for not being honest with you and for being so cruel. I hope that you can get past this and that we can go back to how it was before. You are a fantastic friend, and I love you with all my heart.
- I know I’ve made some mistakes, I’m horrible for what I did to you. I know that you’re hurt and that it may be too late to fix it. I wish things could go back to the way they were before, but I understand if you can’t get over the pain and mistrust. If there’s anything I can do to try and make it up to you, please let me know.
- I’m sorry, more than anything. Will you be able to forgive me for my mistakes and forgive me for all the damage I’ve caused? I will never let you down again. I know it’s a lot to ask, but I hope that you find it in your heart and give me a second chance.
- I’m sorry for hurting you. I care about you and love you more than you could possibly understand. I want to grow old with you, make new memories and finally settle down. Forgive me.
- I am so sorry for all of the things I have done. At first, I felt like it was only fun, but after a while I realized what I was doing was wrong. It has been eating away at me for over a month now and you are the only one that can help me move forward. Please forgive me and let’s make things right again!
- I don’t know how to say these things out loud, but I can write them down. I don’t want to lose you and I’m sorry for what I did. I want us to be together forever…Forgive me!
- I understand that you are upset with me for making you feel like I betrayed your trust but when I defended you to Mom I didn’t mean to make it seem like I don’t believe you. It’s just that she got on my nerves and so I told her that what you said didn’t happen the way she was going on about it. I love you and would never intentionally hurt your feelings.
- I am so sorry for the hurt you have suffered at the hands of my mistakes in the past. I am truly sorry for how things turned out. I just hope that in time you can forgive me and we can work hard to make things right again. If there is anything I can do to help please ask. I love you beyond belief, you are wonderful and so very thoughtful.
- I’ve been wracking my brain for days now, trying to write this letter. I want to write something that will express how truly sorry I am for betraying your trust. There aren’t enough words in the world that could ever come close to making up for what I’ve done, and there is no excuse for what I’ve done.
- I’m sorry for the pain and betrayal. I know that it takes more than just saying the words to make things right, but I can’t imagine my life without you. I will spend the rest of my life making everything up to you. I will show you how incredibly important you are to me and never betray your trust again.
- I hope you find it in your heart to forgive me, I would never intentionally hurt you. You mean the world to me, and I am so sorry if this has put a strain on you or our relationship.
- I know that I have hurt you and I am so sorry. I have never stopped loving you and never will. Will you forgive me and take me back? I promise to always trust in you, even when you let me down. Someday we will be together again, and I’m counting the days until that day comes.
- I just want you to know how much I love you, and that I only want you to be happy. I am sorry for what I did. Please forgive me.
- I still can’t take back what I did, but I hope you will find it in your heart to forgive me and allow us the chance to start over. I know that our relationship won’t be perfect, there will be fights and arguments but we have a lifetime to work on things.
- You’ve been my world for so long. Even when I moved away I felt our connection, and I knew that we were meant to be together. You are the love of my life, and there is nothing I would ever choose over you. It breaks my heart to see you so sad when I know it’s all my fault. I love you more than anything in this world and I hope that you can forgive me one day, because without you I am nothing!
- I hope that in time you can forgive me. I have betrayed your trust, and I know that it may seem that I can never make up for it, but I will spend the rest of my life trying to do so. No one could ever replace you in my heart or take your place. You are my best friend, lover, partner and confidante in this crazy life we live.
- I am so sorry for breaking your trust. I can’t even begin to tell you how sorry I am for my actions. I will try my hardest never to do it again in the hopes that maybe you can forgive me and continue to give me the great honor of being your partner. Please baby, just one more chance, I’ll never let you down again.
- I am sorry to have hurt you and I really don’t know what to do. I just wish one day you will look back and feel my love again, because I have never stopped loving you. I can still feel the warmth in your hugs and the taste of your sweet lips.
- Dearest, I know it is not enough. I don’t have the power to take back what I have done. Words hardly mean anything right now. I am so sorry, but words are all I can offer you. It was wrong of me and I promise that it won’t happen again.
Also See: Christian Apology Letter To Wife