Your customers are your lifeblood, and you’ve really messed up this time. When you absolutely have to deliver a sincere apology message to a customer for a serious mistake, try taking inspiration from these messages before you write one of your own.
A Sincere Apology Message To A Customer For A Serious Mistake
- I wish to extend my sincere apologies for any inconvenience our mistake may have cause you. This is something we value most, and I take full responsibility for the error or oversight.
- Dear Mr. Spencer, I am writing to apologize for the mistake I recently made at our business. I know this can’t be taken back, and that you are upset, but none the less I am writing you this message in hopes that can restore some of your faith in us as a company.
- I sincerely apologize for the mistake that was made. I promise this will never happen again on my watch. I am working hard to make sure it doesn’t. I am grateful you brought this to my attention and I will get this corrected right away.
- I apologize for our mistake yesterday that caused your company so much trouble. We pride ourselves in our high-quality services, and this mistake was unacceptable. I promise we will do everything in our power to rectify this situation immediately. We hope to have this issue resolved by the end of the day today.
- I apologize for the serious error made by us in this order. We will do our best to make up for it, and ensure a proper process is taken to mitigate future mistakes. I appreciate your understanding in this matter.
- I apologize for the mistake I made. It was completely unintentional and unforgivable. I am so upset with myself that I betrayed your trust. Please accept my apologies.
- I’m so very sorry for the problems you have been having lately. I would like to offer to help solve the problem however possible. I understand your frustration regarding this situation, and I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience and confusion that this may have caused. Please let me know what I can do to make this right.
- I’m so, so sorry. This is just not like me. You came to my coffee shop, made eye contact with me, smiled and I thought to myself, “this is going to be a good day.” Then two seconds later I spilled coffee all over your shirt, completely destroyed your cigarette, and caused you to have a mild panic attack by boiling the broccoli too long. What I did was unforgivable and there is no excuse for it.
- It was a pleasure doing business with you. Please accept my sincere apology for the mistake on the order.
- Hello, (Anne). I know you are upset with the mistake we made. For that I sincerely apologize. If there is anything we can do to make it better please let us know. We want to do everything in our power to repair our relationship and show you how much we appreciate your business.
- I want to apologize for the inconvenience caused by my company’s grave error. It was completely out of our control and there were no maybes, ifs or buts. We made a mistake, plain and simple. I sincerely regret any hardship this may have caused you. Our services are at the heart of our reputation, and a serious mistake like this goes against everything we stand for. We strive for 100% perfection in all that we do!
- I’m so incredibly sorry for your terrible experience! We’re looking into what might have caused it, and I wanted to personally apologize for it. I know that you have had a terrible year, with cancer treatment and the loss of your job. You deserve better! We take pride in making our customers happy, and we hope you will allow us another chance to do so.
- I am very sorry for the confusion and mistake I made. I hope you can forgive me. I don’t expect you to change or anything, I will most likely do it again when pushed for time. It still doesn’t mean I should take your business for granted. If there is anything at all you need, please let me know, and hopefully this doesn’t ruin our relationship. Let me know what I can do to fix this situation and make your job easier in the future.
- I’ll admit that I was a little late with the order, but I took care of it as soon as possible. My sincere apologies to you and my sincerest hope that you will give me another chance. I guarantee this is the last time that such an error will be made and I would be happy to send you some complimentary samples to make up for any inconvenience this has caused.
- I want to apologize for the great inconvenience that I have caused. I didn’t mean to cause any harm, and I very much hope you are ready to forgive me. I can return your money, or repair your item at no expense to you, or something in between (please let me know which you prefer). I just want to express my sincerest apologies for this unfortunate turn of events.
- We’re sorry for the terrible service you’ve received. We want you to know we really appreciate your loyalty to our company and will try everything in our power to make sure you never deal with us again.
- I just wanted to apologize for the misunderstanding on my part. I assumed there was a new policy that was different than the one you outlined on the contract. I’m sorry for any time you wasted or any extra work you had to do because of this confusion. The project will be in your hands much quicker than expected and I will get you everything you deserve as per what we discussed. I hope we can move past this and continue our business relationship in the future.
- First off, I would like to apologize for the serious mistake that happened. I have been in the business for a long time and have not experienced such a problem. Unfortunately, errors do occur once in a while. Regardless of whether a customer is right or wrong, it is our job to rectify any situation as quickly as possible. In this case our server did not deliver her job to your satisfaction, therefore I would like to invite you back despite my busy schedule so that we can make you very happy!
- I wanted to write you this short note as I value your business so much and felt terrible about the mistake. I was glad to hear you were able to get a ride before your appointment. Thank you so much for taking some time out of your day to carve out at least 10 minutes for me.
- I’m so sorry that our service caused a problem in your business. Truth is, I personally made the decision to pull out and I am really regretting it now. I am planning to send an apology letter to everyone who was affected and explain it simply as human error on my part. I hope you will accept my apology.
- I am so very sorry. I have just been made aware of the situation and a formal apology will be given. I thank you for alerting us to it and we take all our customer feedback seriously.
- I wanted to write you and extend my sincerest apologies for the damage or loss that you may have experienced with our company. Please accept my heartfelt apology, I am embarrassed by my inability to be more responsible or thorough in taking care of your personal items. We take pride in being one of the most reliable companies in the moving industry, but I failed to do my job to a satisfactory level. I hope we can restore your confidence in us.
- I was busy with a customer and accidentally placed an order to the wrong address. I sincerely apologize to the customer who received the incorrect order. To make it up to you, I am giving you a 50% discount on your next order. Thank you for understanding!
- I am really sorry for the mistake. Please accept my deep apologies about the error. I take full responsibility for it. It caused a huge inconvenience to you and we understand how upset you are about this issue. We will stay in touch with you until this issue is resolved to your satisfaction.
- I’m terribly sorry for the inconvenience on your last order. You must think I’m the worst sales associate in the world & I’ll do whatever I can to make it up to you. Please just tell me how I can fix this!
- I am so sorry to hear about this. Unfortunately, I made a huge mistake and that’s why we have no record of your order. It was a genuine mistake though, an oversight on my part due to the large volume of sales today. I can assure you that this will not happen again.
- I am very sorry for the mistake made and hope we can continue to have your business. We will rectify the problem immediately.
- I want to apologize for the error and inconvenience you have endured. This is not the way we run our business; the service you should have received wasn’t delivered so it is my responsibility. I know no matter how hard we try sometimes things slip through the cracks, but this once was egregious and I will personally make sure it doesn’t happen again. I would be more than happy to make amends for your troubles as best we can.
- I really am very sorry for this mistake. I feel horrible and wish there was some way to fix it, but unfortunately there is not. I take full responsibility for this, so please let me make it up to you somehow. Thank you!
- Hey, I know I messed up, but it was an honest mistake. Please give me another chance to prove myself. I would love to talk it through with you. If not, I completely understand and hope that someday we can meet under better circumstances. I hope you have a great night!
- I am sincerely sorry for the mistake I made. It was totally my fault, and there is no excuse that would ever justify my carelessness. I know it hurt you, but please accept my apology anyways. This morning when I realized how much you’d lost, I was completely shocked and in disbelief. Your friendship is important to me, as a customer and a person. Please let me try and make it up to you somehow.
- I hope this letter finds you well. This letter is to sincerely apologize for a mistake made by my coworker. She transposed some numbers in your invoice and it overcharges you $25.12. I hope this can be attributed to a simple error and not an attempt to put additional money into our pockets. If there is anything we can do to rectify the situation, please let us know. We do not want any ill feelings between our company and you, the customer.
- I am sorry that this happened to you, I know how frustrating it can be. We are doing everything we can to correct this mistake as soon as possible. Over the years I have learned that the most important thing is to show sincere regret when mistakes happen. Let’s just try and get through this together and hopefully your frustrations will disappear as we resolve this issue.
- I want to apologize for the mistakes that were made with your recent order. We at XYZ always strive to offer our customers high quality products and care, but we failed you. That is not the kind of company we are and for that I am truly sorry.
- I am so very sorry for the inconvenience I caused by my mistake. I hope that you will find it in your heart to forgive me. I will be sure to do a better job in the future.
Also See: I Apologize On Behalf Of My Team Quotes